It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul quits CNN interview after being asked about racist newsletters

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

annnnddd they have the power of editing. Other members have pointed out where CNN clipped the video straight to the end where he was being de-mic'd.

Yea, how are you going to beat that?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Wow OP you just clinched it for me...
With your way of thinking and attitude, I'm now voting for Ron Paul

Because if this is the only dirt that could be found about him, and it's not even true.

Gosh he almost sounds to good to be true...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

This has been covered, as you know, so you're not gonna sway anymore RP vet supporters. This information is old and quite frankly, stale.

You should look into any Paul vacation homes/properties and see if any come close to N-Word Head.

Btw, can you post the newsletter where it says RP is the editor, as you claim. It's really easy to upload a pic on to ATS and post it here in your thread. Is this the only scanned pic of the newsletter?

edit on 22-12-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
And racist? I dont think we need a nearly 78 year old doctor going against a 20 something leader of N. Korea who is supposedly "tech-savy" and would in a heartbeat let the bombs or PULSE fly our way,

He's plain too old and out-of-touch with the modern world...and his opinions too. Unless of course he just listens
to HIS 20-30-something advisors...which is all at his age he can do.

Lets see him run a mile...doubtful. All the way. America? Wake up...its already too late.

He raised how much on the (tech-savy)INTERNET with his money bombs?

At 20 years of age the will reigns; at 30 the wit; at 40 the judgment. ~Benjamin Franklin

I am sure Ron Paul has his naysayers beat on Judgement by years................

Hes running from state to state gaining more support. Not too shabby for an old man.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by silo13

Ron Paul is full of it and many of you are falling for it, some of you have not learned anything, just being oblivious. This man has a bad history * racist Newsletters*
I see all the damage control experts in this thread trying desperately to save Ron Pauls’ character. Won’t work the cat is out of the bag.
edit on 22-12-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

Have you even read this:

www.scribd.com...

I really doubt that you have.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I don't believe Ron Paul to be racist, but he is going to need to come up with a better response than walking out of interviews. These letters will be raked up again and again, to tarnish RP. He can't keep walking away from the interviewer. He needs to work on some stock answers that put the ideas to bed.

He can't be so naive as not to expect attacks like this coming his way.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
So the conclusions the OP is trying to put on us is.
"Ron Paul is a closet racist who has not mentioned anything racist in decades."

Let's assume it is true (Which I don't believe it is), can you explain the massive gap of absence of racism?
Also as a medical doctor can you explain how he treated all people regardless of colour race etc?
Where is the evidence for his advocacy for racism?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Limbo

Let's assume it is true (Which I don't believe it is), can you explain the massive gap of absence of racism?
Also as a medical doctor can you explain how he treated all people regardless of colour race etc?

His newsletters.
People don’t just change from black to white.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

You'd think a silver member wouldn't be so easily persuaded and manipulated by media propaganda. Amazing, all they have to do is ask about it like 10 times in a matter of days, and people are throwing in the towel because kooky old Ron Paul is just a racist maniac.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Go ahead though, tell yourself that he's a racist, side with the corrupt, controlled mainstream media who is doing nothing more than trying their hardest to ensure that this man doesn't get elected, because he's a threat to many of the very organizations that control the media.

Buy into it. Believe every word of it. Vote for Romney, Gingrich, or Obama, and take us further down the road to tyranny.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

This has been covered, as you know, so you're not gonna sway anymore RP vet supporters. This information is old and quite frankly, stale.

These are the very same comments I hear on the 911 threads when the debunkers are against the wall.
“This information is old and quite frankly, stale” perhaps to you, however not everyone knows what you and I know, and you do not speak for all the American population as I don’t as well.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by Limbo

His newsletters.
People don’t just change from black to white.

You did not answer/address my points. Where is the evidence he is a racist in the past decades?

Id' also like to point out this.
en.wikipedia.org...

There's videos on You Tube of this guy who was definately racist and he did change.
Your slant on things is VERY biased. Also I see in your avatar you quote deny ignorance...

edit on 22-12-2011 by Limbo because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2011 by Limbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

You'd think a silver member wouldn't be so easily persuaded and manipulated by media propaganda. Amazing, all they have to do is ask about it like 10 times in a matter of days, and people are throwing in the towel because kooky old Ron Paul is just a racist maniac.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Go ahead though, tell yourself that he's a racist, side with the corrupt, controlled mainstream media who is doing nothing more than trying their hardest to ensure that this man doesn't get elected, because he's a threat to many of the very organizations that control the media.

Buy into it. Believe every word of it. Vote for Romney, Gingrich, or Obama, and take us further down the road to tyranny.

You think someone just not going to be a racist anymore?
FYI, I do not watch or get my research from mainstream news there is plenty of evidence on the internet that proves Ron Paul is a racist.
You can preach your sermon all day long, however you will not steer me over to a man who used to condemn blacks, gays, and Jews. People rarely change.

You'd think a silver member wouldn't be so easily persuaded and manipulated by media propaganda.

What? You believe because I am a silver member that I should hold the same opinions as you?

edit on 22-12-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Quite funny :-
atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...
(Sure I agree from reading the letters they _do_ look racist.)

This woman smears Ron Paul with the racist card but look about her history ?
en.wikipedia.org...

*chuckling here a little*

A deceased uncle of mine once said
"Son, there are 2 things in life you will never get to the bottom of - religion and politics."
He was dam right.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

I bet you no one can name a [politician who will actually take responsibility for what he does. If Ron Paul wrote those newletters 20 years ago he's changed his views by now although I doubt he wrote them in the first place. The other candidates have all been accused of embezzling and fraud ect... their answers of 'I had no idea' are apparently good enough for you, why isn't Ron's eh? Gingrich has been accused of stealing from HIS OWN CAMPAIGN I bet you're going t vote for him aren't you. Or the Romney puppet jeez you can almost see the strings pulling his arms legs and jaw around.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

WOW

And all the stars accompanying it.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by verb206
I think the video brings more to this discussion. This is an interview Ron Paul conducted with Wolf Blitzer.

The problem is, that if you so much as "dare" to speak against the wars, and even suggest that Israel is "lobbying" for these wars ... you get immediately attacked for these racist questions.

The point is, to NOT allow people to challenge or criticize Israel, or even colored people ... that's is racism, in and by itself. We get criticized for peeing in our own toilet, and no ... if we so much as mention the IDEA, that we should not go to war and kill millions of people for Israel ... we're suddenly bad people. How are we racists, when we are AGAINST killing colored people, and people of different races? That doesn't make any sense at all.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

is this guy better?

or this guy?

edit on 22-12-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Though I don't know Ron Paul and I am more than less familiar with U.S. election system, I am following the related topics with considerable interest; so far, the disputes between Ron Paul's supporters and those who don't vote for him are somehow entertaining, because I realize that there are still people in this world who THINK that THEIR vote can change election's results. Amazing.
No, don't pull out guns; I am only stating a fact, I have no intention to mock anyone's beliefs.

However... there is a question popping out regarding this "antisemitic" attitude and its impact to the world.

Is there a crime to be antisemitic? Is it? No, really, is it? Where's the crime in this? There isn't a crime to be anti-communist; there isn't a crime to be anti-capitalist but when it comes about antisemitism, now THAT'S the big crime ever. One better be a serial killer than antisemitic. Killing 20 people will get you in the big house for life or even you'll end with a needle in your arm but even then, there will always be people trying to find you justifiable motives.
But when you're antisemitic, the entire world seems to raise against you, you're blamed from the first generation to the next 5th one, just because you don't like Jews. And not liking Jews is a crime. Really?
DUDE, REALLY??

What the heck is this? Where is the crime? Any Jew around to tell me what crime I am committing by not liking his/her kind? Anyone...?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

good observation! there is always more to the main stream news, as their investagative skills seem to be dumbed down these days!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

CNN did this on purpose knowing he was asked and answered already. Since they got nothing on him the drum up some 20 year reports and ask again, obviously annoying Mr. Paul.
He did answer the question and felt answering it as many times as she was asking was assinine and I agree.

CNN is a joke anyways.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join