It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I get a psychic to help me find my bluetooth ear piece?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

Just wondering if some kind psychic soul could help me find my PS3 Bluetooth headset? I have searched everywhere I can think of and don't know where it is! I am really getting pwned in Battlefield 3, and the bluetooth helps me co-ordinate with my team mates!

I was having such a great weekend with Xmas parties and what not, that I guess I misplaced the darn thing!

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

Hey while your at it could you see where the diamond from my mothers engagement ring fell. She left it to me when she passed away and the stone ( 1/2 carat clear Isralie cut ) fell out. I have swept every corner of the house, the car and my place of business.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Someone took it home with them. Just stuck it in their coat pocket...gone

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I sense its under the booth at the pizza restaurant you were at earlier.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

For $29.95 I will tell you just about anything you want to know, whether it's true or not.
Just send me your credit card number.

You might also try Miss Cleo...

Hope this helps.

edit on 21-12-2011 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
sock drawer or near a shoe

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
just think of the last place you would look, its always there.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I feel like it is sitting on top of an appliance maybe the refrigerator or microwave.

Otherwise I have a strong feeling you'll find it here.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
wouldn't even bother looking, simply go out and buy a new one.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ultraman2011

Are you serious? I went to a Boston Pizza the day after I remember seeing the earpiece! Well I called them, they are going to look around for me.......hope this is legit!

If I do find the darn thing, I will update everyone with the results! Once again, thanks to all who have POSITIVELY offered to help! Keep helping until I find it, and I will put good will and positive thoughts towards you and your loved ones!

Just seen that you were replying to the person looking for a diamond ring! Freaking hi jacked my thread! Thanks

edit on (21/12/11) by SLAPurMAMA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Sorry bud, I ain't rich enough to buy another one, my rent just got raised, and Xmas shopping has left my wallet pretty light!

Must be nice to have money to burn!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
just look everywhere. my license has been awol for like 4 days now. ive looked everywhere i have a fear i might have lost it xmas shopping..
which sucks because i have a out of state id. i was getting ready to switch it over when poof..it goes bye bye. hoping it will turn up.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ultraman2011

Tee hee, no no pizza. No pizza resturant around here unless you count Pizza Hut. Thanks though.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by concerned24
just look everywhere. my license has been awol for like 4 days now. ive looked everywhere i have a fear i might have lost it xmas shopping..
which sucks because i have a out of state id. i was getting ready to switch it over when poof..it goes bye bye. hoping it will turn up.

Look between the front car seats.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Were you replying to me, or to the person looking for a diamond ring?
2nd Line

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by concerned24

I always find my license stuck to the inside of the washing machine or the dryer.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAPurMAMA
Hello everyone!

Just wondering if some kind psychic soul could help me find my PS3 Bluetooth headset? I have searched everywhere I can think of and don't know where it is! I am really getting pwned in Battlefield 3, and the bluetooth helps me co-ordinate with my team mates!

I was having such a great weekend with Xmas parties and what not, that I guess I misplaced the darn thing!

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help!

There is a fabric flap on recliners, over turn that thing and I bet you'll find a bunch of stuff. (if you sit on a recliner)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lilowl53

Well here is the thing..it was in my pants pocket then sometime between then and the next day it was out of my pocket.. i venture to say it fell out somewhere..i had stayed at my cousins apartment that night..so could be in her car..could be somewhere in her couch..or i could have lost it at several different places that day..I just dont know.. Ill be going over there tonight to go check. If not then ill just have to deal with this. But frankly it couldnt have come at a worse time..Im in the process of moving lol.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well, its like this- the last place you look is the first place you find it. Don't get so attached to your gadgets that they begin to own you instead. Next time, hook the thing to an earring.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAPurMAMA
reply to post by Destinyone

Were you replying to me, or to the person looking for a diamond ring?
2nd Line

Sorry, I was replying to you. I do hope I'm wrong.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join