It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: the numbers scan and pronounce too well.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Numerology. Sigh.

In an interview with Al Jazeera journalist Yosri Fouda in 2002 (see April, June, or August 2002), would-be hijacker Ramzi bin al-Shibh will claim that, roughly around this day, he receives a coded chat room message about the 9/11 plot from future hijacker Mohamed Atta in the US. Fouda will later co-write a book, and in it he will allege that bin al-Shibh gave him a computer disc containing the exact message. The message, as translated by Fouda, reads:

* “The first semester commences in three weeks. There are no changes. All is well. There are good signs and encouraging ideas. Two high schools and two universities. Everything is going according to plan. This summer will surely be hot. I want to talk to you about some details. Nineteen certificates for private education and four exams. Regards to the Professor. Goodbye.”

Fouda will claim that the message is in code, and that bin al-Shibh discussed with him what the real meaning was. In his book, Fouda says the real meaning is this:

* “The zero hour is going to be in three weeks’ time. There are no changes. All is well. The brothers have been seeing encouraging visions and dreams. The Twin Towers, the Pentagon, and Capitol Hill. Everything is going according to plan. This summer will surely be hot. I want to talk to you about some details. Nineteen hijackers and four targets. Regards to Khalid Shaikh Mohammed or Osama bin Laden [Fouda isn’t sure which one is the ‘Professor’]. I will call you nearer the time.”

Bin al-Shibh also tells Fouda that “This summer will surely be hot” is a reference to the damage the attacks will cause. [Guardian, 9/9/2002; Fouda and Fielding, 2003, pp. 138-139, 146]

When Were the Exact Date and Targets Chosen? - Future hijacker Hani Hanjour makes surveillance test flights near the Pentagon and World Trade Center around this time, suggesting the targets for the 9/11 attacks have now been confirmed (see July 20, 2001 and Mid-August 2001). [CBS News, 10/9/2002]

The FBI will later notice spikes in cell phone use between the hijackers just after the arrest of Zacarias Moussaoui and just before the hijackers begin to buy tickets for the flights they will hijack. [New York Times, 9/10/2002]

CIA Director George Tenet will hint that Moussaoui’s arrest a few days earlier (on August 15 (see August 16, 2001)) may be connected to when the date of the attacks is picked. [US Congress, 6/18/2002]

On the other hand, some terrorists appear to have made plans to flee Germany in advance of the 9/11 attacks on August 14, one day before Moussaoui’s arrest (see August 14, 2001).

Source

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
So it would appear that most intelligent minds agree that 9/11 scans rather TOO well. I knew it.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids
So it would appear that most intelligent minds agree that 9/11 scans rather TOO well. I knew it.

Yes, who knows, Al Qaeda may be into numerology after all.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
... by smearing Ron Paul's name.

How do you account for the virulently racist stuff published under Paul's name that he now disavows knowledge of. If nothing else Paul has a huge integrity issue & integrity is the very thing so many people find attractive about him.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by snowcrash911

Here's a weird thought for the thread. What if Al Qaeda was trying to start the end of the world? And the thing that's been bugging me for a few years is "What if it worked"?

The prophecies in question? Daniel 11-2, 3, and 4. Along with Daniel 8.

How it starts.
11-2 And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Greece.

A couple of details to consider. Bible prophesies can have multiple fulfillments. Just because an event happened once that resembles a fulfillment of the prophecy doesn't mean it's over.

Secondly this verse is a perfect description of the events leading up to 9-11. But the Greece part? Per Daniel 10 this prophecy is a description of a vision of future events from 500 BC. How would such a person describe a vision of the 9-11 attack on Washington DC? It's the architecture.

Then 11-3 says this.
3 And a mighty king shall stand up, that shall rule with great dominion, and do according to his will.

Then for the rest of it you need to jump to Daniel 8.

Per Daniel 8 what happens is that Greece counterattacks and conquers 2 kings/nations of the middle east. And then it kills the ram. The ram is Persia or today's Iran. So far Daniel appears to be 3 for 3 as far as major events go. So for now I'm watching for Iran to be attacked.

So what's the payoff for Al Qaeda? Verse 8-22 and 11-4
21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.
22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.

4 And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven; and not to his posterity, nor according to his dominion which he ruled: for his kingdom shall be plucked up, even for others beside those.

The prophecy promises the destruction of the United States and the start of the final war before the coming of Jesus Christ. But from a Islamic perspective this is good stuff.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids

Good job starting a thread just to pat yourself on the back. Interesting to see that those who agree with you are the "intelligent minds."

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

Just like the names of possible mkultra victims always has three names,Osama Bin Laden,Lee Harvey Oswald,ect ect..maybe they do that so it's easily recognizable to other agents.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I really wish I could tell you all my mindset about all these things. I have only told two people once I did some math, and it really is crazy, especially when you incorporate the phrase "i think, therefor I am, but im not too sure about the rest of you.". Too many syncs in my personal life to 2/26/93 and 9/11/01. And it really did make me think, that im sure I exist, but im not sure you do. Best way for me to describe it without explaining my personal experience, is.. Think back to a significant date for yourself alone, count the days to 9/11, or from 9/11, then reverse it, and try and figure out what you were doing at its polar opposite. For me, it is staggering. I really wish I could tell you it in depth.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
reply to post by Glargod

In the Islamic calendar, September 11, 2001, was 23/6 (that is, 23 Jumādā ’l-Ākhira) of the year 1422.

Its interesting that 23/6 = 5/6 = 11 or 2 and 1422 = 9 11/9 or 2/9 or 2 and 9/11 = 2

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join