It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CODE...Discovered. 17.7777777(infinity).

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Can someone please explain what this code can do?

What is so special about a division to inf?

I feel like I am missing something key in understanding this thread

edit on 21-12-2011 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Birth numerology thankie is 11.777 for me.

7 is supposed to be the number god likes the most.

I don't believe any of this, but if it helps the world then it's sure an easy way to help.

Unconditional LOVE, 17.77777777(infinity)!

(of course if you want me to die for you, well, i think i'll just let god handle it)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Game over.

Just quit now. Without SEVEN, you're a goner.

All who do not carry the number shall shine the shoes of the SEVEN.

And I will exist at everlasting ease with wealth pouring into me from inferiors like you.

Hence, I hereby deny myself SEVEN.

I will not have it and refuse it. No one will shine my shoes.
edit on 21-12-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

Game over.

And I will exist at everlasting ease with wealth pouring into me from inferiors like you.

The four horsemen of the apocalypse plus the father , son and the holy ghost =7

edit on 21-12-2011 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
When i read the OP's 1st piece, i couldn't help but have The Achitect from Matrix Reloaded narrating it in my mind

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Of course your math is wrong OP.

the Mayan long count calender is 25626.8 years not 26000.
www.ancient-world-mysteries.com...

The number 64 is NOT part of the Fibonacci Sequence at or on ANY level
www.mathsisfun.com...

E=MC3 really just describes a constant where E is still a linear function of M with a higher slope.

Most of the "math" you used is wrong from the get go so.........good luck.

BTW Love is a learned emotion. We are not born with it rather we are taught it by society.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The Earth's axis completes one full cycle of precession approximately every 26000 years the Myans knew this their calendar covered 1 cycle. nothing mystical there

The 3,600 Year Cycle

interesting things however throwing them in a mishmash and calling it a magical number is well... silly.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxJohnson
The beauty about odd numbers is that they can be combined with other odd numbers to form even ones. Even numbers can not ever be paired with even numbers to make an odd number. Seven is odd, pi is irrational. Even the number one can represent infinity as it is one out of infinity. I don't know where I'm going with this....

LOL! I gave you a star for the effort

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

Intteresting. The number 7 has meaning in the bible. Biblically the number 7 is the number of completion. It may or may not have anything to do with your post but there is always a possibility. Mayhap these 2 could be linked in someway as all things appear to be connected wether or not people choose to believe that it is true nonethless.

All those 7's being shelled out to infinity could be an indication that when the final and last day in the biblical 7 days takes place and is completed then it is completed for eternity.

Then again i could be wrong and i will allow for that.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchdog8110

Game over.

Only if you subscribe to the trinity doctrine which i don't. Theres only 1 God not 3 and theyre all wrapped into the body of Jesus Christ because they are all in him and he is all in them. Just 1.
edit on 21-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
So instead of spreading love Mmm - we have to spread sevens -

Well I'll try it but I don't think I'll get very far - I mean "I really seventeen you darling" just doesn't sound the same.

But I'll try -

All My 17.7777777 to you all this Christmas!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
So instead of spreading love Mmm - we have to spread sevens -

Well I'll try it but I don't think I'll get very far - I mean "I really seventeen you darling" just doesn't sound the same.

But I'll try -

All My 17.7777777 to you all this Christmas!

No, you do it both ways. The code in of itself is LOVE and then you apply the intent behind it...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

IMHO I'll save you a bit of a headache....loose most of this clutter, See you name....destiny777....just sevens in general is the big key....the 7 is hidden...i'll leave you with this 2 4 6 8 are material 1 3 5(*) 7 hidden...look at electron shell configurations...5 is hidden also...but we are the 5...

LOL we both sound off our rocker....but I will say I am less crazy "this time" and you should meet me at the 7s

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by watchdog8110

Game over.

Only if you subscribe to the trinity doctrine which i don't. Theres only 1 God not 3 and theyre all wrapped into the body of Jesus Christ because they are all in him and he is all in them. Just 1.
edit on 21-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)
\

Agreed, I couldn't have said it better myself...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Intteresting. The number 7 has meaning in the bible. Biblically the number 7 is the number of completion. It may or may not have anything to do with your post but there is always a possibility. Mayhap these 2 could be linked in someway as all things appear to be connected wether or not people choose to believe that it is true nonethless.

All those 7's being shelled out to infinity could be an indication that when the final and last day in the biblical 7 days takes place and is completed then it is completed for eternity.

I appreciate your comment, and yes, seven in of itself is a very intricate part of this system. Who knows though, there are several implications to all of this...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
The Earth's axis completes one full cycle of precession approximately every 26000 years the Myans knew this their calendar covered 1 cycle. nothing mystical there

The 3,600 Year Cycle

interesting things however throwing them in a mishmash and calling it a magical number is well... silly.

Who called it a "magical number or mystical?" I said that it was a code...there is no room for mysticism in mathematics, however, what we consider to be "supernatural events" can easily surround this. However, I don't buy into the "Supernatural," as I believe that there is nothing more natural than the power of "Unconditional LOVE."

What you consider to be mysticism, magical, or extraordinary, to me is nothing more than the natural state of the "AVERAGE HUMAN." That's right...if all of us have this amazing capacity, then NONE OF IT is of the supernatural. It just means that some have been connecting into it, and some choose not to.
edit on 22-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Picture a spiral....7 shaped arms is harmonic and will continue spinning.....6s are imperfect and breakup...hence 3 7s or 3 6s....the 666 is bad....and 777 is harmony....look into astrology its how you determine trines and squares for alignments....its all cosmic math....spiral galaxies = our internal chakras....are we running 6 or 7...harmony or dissonance...death or life...AS ABOVE SO BELOW...

we are to be harmonics of the creator...in 7s

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
Of course your math is wrong OP.

the Mayan long count calender is 25626.8 years not 26000.
www.ancient-world-mysteries.com...

The number 64 is NOT part of the Fibonacci Sequence at or on ANY level
www.mathsisfun.com...

E=MC3 really just describes a constant where E is still a linear function of M with a higher slope.

Most of the "math" you used is wrong from the get go so.........good luck.

BTW Love is a learned emotion. We are not born with it rather we are taught it by society.

Whatever you'd like to believe, but, it sounds more to me like you trying to convince YOURSELF. I personally KNOW that my mathematics are actually correct and have received confirmation by others beyond your authority.

So, if it helps you sleep better at night to think that you've somehow squashed something much larger than yourself by attacking my mathematics, then so be it.

LOVE YA...17.7777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Game over.

Hence, I hereby deny myself SEVEN.

I will not have it and refuse it. No one will shine my shoes.

Well, I'd like to say that this made sense...but, unfortunately there's no real understanding this logic, therefore I can't argue against it.

Enjoy your day, and much LOVE to you...17.7777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

The point of this thread is simple. A simple calculation illuminated a code that equates Unconditional LOVE as a mathematic code with can be recognized through number and has a repeating process.

If one uses Unconditional LOVE and practices it on a daily basis, they help to instill this code to others and spread happiness, as opposed to negativity and angst.

Much LOVE...17.7777777(infinity)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join