It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CODE...Discovered. 17.7777777(infinity).

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
what is the reasoning behind dividing these seemingly unrelated numbers?

math is just an abstraction, it allows us to quantify things, but it can never tell us anything by itself.

let me relate a story that i think is relevant here. when i was in middle school someone showed me some trick with a calculator and you went through a bunch of seemingly pointless calculations, you had to plug in your birth date or something, and the number of letters in your crushes name or something like that.

regardless, no matter what your date of birth was, or whatever, the result was always 35001, and if you held the calculator upside down it looked alot like "loose" and everyone would have a good laugh, oh my god shes loose etc.

anyway, the point is, whatever you think you have discovered is actually just a mathmatical artifact.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
you are one with 7 inside...you need to find them and how they work...then you become infinite. You must feel and study all the harmonics of the colors and sounds...they are all divided into 7...then at the 8th its the next octave or dimension....

Again...you do not need all this math..its about understanding the emotional harmonics of the 7 and what/how/where/when they overlap....its not 17.7777 specifically...math will not get you into heaven
You gotta FEEL the harmonics and learn to balance them...then you get somewhere...the math just helps to point you in the right direction(like a feedback mechanism...those feelings you get... you are on the right path...just don't get caught up in numbers(material realm) or you will forget what the goal was in the first place

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
lol. The math for a solid crack circle is 17.777777....
not that I want to point any fingers but what is the deal with people looking at totally unrelated things and coming up with numbers to try and explain the connection where there generally is none because their math is flawed? Anybody who reads physics articles knows that there are certainty rating systems and if the author wasn't just blowing a bunch of wind out his arse he would have offered up a degree of uncertainty rather than saying IT IS AS A MATTER OF FACTEDLY. The reason why you are not getting even numbers with your math is because deep down the things the math is intended to describe is not being done at fine enough precision nor with total awareness of the smallest structural element. Math is a generalization as it has never been fully perfected, it is a constantly evolving art, just as the story of reality is always changing with the physics crowd as well. If your math is perfect then how about you use it to inform us at precisely the energy level of a higgs boson will be discovered by the lhc, if any at all, and if not, use your math to tell us how you think gravity works with no carrier particle.

What I've observed of this claim is completely irrational, not something you'd expect from a math genius.

In science, this would be a "zero sigma" discovery.
edit on 22-12-2011 by TheLastStand because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Just consider this. You may be experiencing the "high" of a manic bi-polar episode. Are you sleeping much? I'm just concerned that your not making a great deal of sense and are seeing grandiose connections in minor coincidences. my occupation allows me to give advice you may u2u me. peace

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Wow, its amazing how many people are going along with the NUMBER OF THE BEAST, and not realizing it.

your name is destiny777

Now if we take 7 and convert it to binary it is 111
if you subtract that from your name it becomes

destiny666

but I'm going to predict you will ignore this because
you are evil
AND
others on this post do not understand math well enough to convert number bases......they are just stuck with that base 10 thing you learned in grammar school.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by snarfbot
what is the reasoning behind dividing these seemingly unrelated numbers?

math is just an abstraction, it allows us to quantify things, but it can never tell us anything by itself.

let me relate a story that i think is relevant here. when i was in middle school someone showed me some trick with a calculator and you went through a bunch of seemingly pointless calculations, you had to plug in your birth date or something, and the number of letters in your crushes name or something like that.

regardless, no matter what your date of birth was, or whatever, the result was always 35001, and if you held the calculator upside down it looked alot like "loose" and everyone would have a good laugh, oh my god shes loose etc.

anyway, the point is, whatever you think you have discovered is actually just a mathmatical artifact.

Well, you must go back and read...none of those numbers are unrelated as NOTHING in this Universe is separate from the next. You have the ILLUSION that they are separate numbers, but, inevitably, if we live in one Universe, and we are all a part of this ONE Universe, then at the core, we are all one which technically...MAKES US A NUMBER within the Universe itself. -The numbers seem only unrelated to you.

Sumerian Culture=pyramids/had spiral artwork
Mayan Culture=pyramids/had spiral artwork
Egyptian Culture=pyramids./had spiral artwork
Finbionacci sequence- explains the SPIRAL
(what do all of these have in common? THE SPIRAL and Pyramids)
TextYou MUST use critical analysis in order to understand how things operate.

All of these cultures mention, or show the Fibionacci sequence in multiple spiral equations which can be found strung out through their art work and building structures which some scientists believe were all influenced by the same "civilization because of the building techniques used to erect the pyramids.

Much LOVE bro...17.7777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by vogon42

There is no number for the beast...because, there is NO BEAST. That's in your own head...not ours.

The beast...as it were, has a number called 666. However, if you read your bible correctly it specifically states that the number of MAN is 666, not the beast. The BEAST must take the form of MAN who's number is the number of 666. There is NOTHING inherently evil with the number. Dogma only confines YOU, or the people who have FEAR of their RELIGION. Religion is MAN-MADE...therefore, irrelevant.

Here's your own bible's words:
King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of man; and his number is six hundred three score and six.
bible.cc...

Just so you know, this is indicative of the idea that MAN must transcend his NUMBER in order to evolve beyond the confines of the (BEAST) or the MATRIX.

You must eliminate YOUR FEARS and move towards LOVE as preached by JESUS CHRIST. It amazes me how many Christians misinterpret the bible as well as their own "God." This is the reason why many of you will not make it to where you THINK you will.

LOVE TO ALL...17.7777777(infinity)

edit on 22-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny777
reply to post by vogon42

There is no number for the beast...because, there is NO BEAST. That's in your own head...not ours.

The beast...as it were, has a number called 666. However, if you read your bible correctly it specifically states that the number of MAN is 666, not the beast. The BEAST must take the form of MAN who's number is the number of 666. There is NOTHING inherently evil with the number. Dogma only confines YOU, or the people who have FEAR of their RELIGION. Religion is MAN-MADE...therefore, irrelevant.

Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred three score and six.
bible.cc...

Just so you know, this is indicative of the idea that MAN must transcend his NUMBER in order to evolve beyond the confines of the (BEAST) or the MATRIX.

You must eliminate YOUR FEARS and move towards LOVE as preached by JESUS CHRIST. It amazes me how many Christians misinterpret the bible as well as their own "God." This is the reason why many of you will not make it to where you THINK you will.

Actually the post was about MATH.
Can you answer that part?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by vogon42

reply to post by vogon42

Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred three score and six.
bible.cc...

Actually the post was about MATH.
Can you answer that part?

Sure, I'll answer that part...but you SPECIFICALLY STATED that everyone was accepting a number which was evil, or beast oriented...therefore, your assessment is incorrect.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Wow, its amazing how many people are going along with the NUMBER OF THE BEAST, and not realizing it.

your name is destiny777

Now if we take 7 and convert it to binary it is 111
if you subtract that from your name it becomes

destiny666

but I'm going to predict you will ignore this because
you are evil
AND
others on this post do not understand math well enough to convert number bases......they are just stuck with that base 10 thing you learned in grammar school.

First and foremost, WHO brought up 111? That was you, and then you ATTRIBUTED 111 to this post. And sure, if you subtract 111 from 777, you get 666, which AGAIN, is the number of MAN...NOT THE BEAST. So, 666's only inherent value is that of MANKIND, making me...A MAN, JUST LIKE YOU and not A GOD.

There's your math my friend...

There is no good or evil. There is only positive and negative. And judging from your posts...you're on the negative end. Those who focus on evil are the one's who are most prone to its grip. In fact, out of this entire thread, YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE to bring dogma as an issue of FEAR. And God is not of FEAR, only the negative.

Eternal LOVE to YOU...17.7777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

right back at you 666

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

right back at you 666

Eternal LOVE to you...and since you're a MAN, you also equate to -666. Unless of course...you disagree with your own bible.

Love thy neighbor as thyself...the preaching of unconditional LOVE. And while I follow YOUR GOD's words, you continue to reject the words of your own bible.

Who's in the right, and who's in the wrong???

Eternal LOVE TO YOU. 17.7777777(infinity)
edit on 22-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

First and foremost, WHO brought up 111?

111 is binary for 7.
Then again I gather you don't understand enough about math to go converting number bases do you.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

right back at you 666

Oh no's. NO...not a number!!!! I guess with God's divine number of seven, if you subtract 1 you get 6. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Say it ain't so...I guess God itself must be evil too...according to your "calculation." And then...if you multiply 111 X 6, you get- 666 (The number of man.) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NOT AGAIN...

RIGHT???

www.fillthevoid.org...

Truthfully...I'm not sure where you're going with this because you have a fundamental misunderstanding of YOUR OWN BIBLE.

Again I say...Unconditional LOVE to you. 17.7777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

First and foremost, WHO brought up 111?

111 is binary for 7.
Then again I gather you don't understand enough about math to go converting number bases do you.

Oh...so 111 is binary for 7. Well then, if I have three 7s (according to you) then there are 86,247 variations that can actually be attributed to your calculation. But, you're focusing in on ONE NUMBER, 666, which has NO intrinsic value of evil. Its the number of MAN. REMEMBER??? That's what YOUR bible tells you...

Whew...17.7777777(infinity)

And...OH MY GOD, in my time zone at this very moment its 1107am. Must be a SIGN...and I imagine that sign would be that, YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

you could have just said "no, I don't understand base conversions"
(it's ok, not everyone has that in-depth knowledge of math......anyway I'm trying to talk numbers here, so please leave your bible out of it)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

(it's ok, not everyone has that in-depth knowledge of math......anyway I'm trying to talk numbers here, so please leave your bible out of it)

The number 666 is a biblical number. I'm not the one with a fear of it...YOU ARE. And you keep referring to it as if it were the number of the BEAST...your words. NOT MINE.

Things aren't looking good for you here. You're arguing in circles and you have no understanding of the very number that you're using to disavow this thread. Its like watching a child who can't have his candy use every excuse in the world to get it...but has no way of reaching in that cookie jar all by himself.

BTW- UNCONDITIONAL LOVE TO YOU- 17.7777777(infinity)

Nonetheless, I have other people to answer, and you have some self-reflection and studying to do...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
Just consider this. You may be experiencing the "high" of a manic bi-polar episode. Are you sleeping much? I'm just concerned that your not making a great deal of sense and are seeing grandiose connections in minor coincidences. my occupation allows me to give advice you may u2u me. peace

I sleep WONDERFULLY. At least 8 hours, and more like 9-10.

This equation came from a DREAM, as I have stated before. So, I haven't been sitting for hours doing calculations. I think you might have been watching too many movies and attributed the movie" PI" to real life, and as it were, this ain't it. There's no struggle over here and no sleepless nights.

And...you can choose to not see any connection, which is fine by me. You might as well not if you are having this reaction to it. In fact, maybe its you who might need a bit of sleep because this has seemed to disturb you.

Much LOVE to you. I hope you get some rest. 17.7777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drala
you are one with 7 inside...you need to find them and how they work...then you become infinite. You must feel and study all the harmonics of the colors and sounds...they are all divided into 7...then at the 8th its the next octave or dimension....

Again...you do not need all this math..its about understanding the emotional harmonics of the 7 and what/how/where/when they overlap....its not 17.7777 specifically...math will not get you into heaven
You gotta FEEL the harmonics and learn to balance them...then you get somewhere...the math just helps to point you in the right direction(like a feedback mechanism...those feelings you get... you are on the right path...just don't get caught up in numbers(material realm) or you will forget what the goal was in the first place

There was no NEED as it were to do the math. Again, it came from a dream. Mathematics seems to have gotten under people's skin, and for what reason, I'm not sure. Many people shy away from it, but, its of no consequence to me, because I follow the unconditional LOVE CODE, with, or without the math. The MATH is simply for those who are mathematically minded. If you are not, then, leave the math out of it. Simply stated though, when you surround someone with LOVE, you are literally surrounding them with a caluclatable(my word) NUMBER. Nothing more...NOTHING LESS.

Personally, I like numbers, and I don't see the reason why I can't allow my mind to make the calculations if it chooses to do so. To me, this is indicative of people who are frightened of mathematics which could rightfully explain why Americans do so poorly, in fact, abysmally on standardized tests.

Don't fear the math my friend...its not a big deal. Free WILL is equally as important as FREE FLOW. If someone chooses to enjoy numbers, then it shouldn't really affect you personally how they choose to enjoy their lives. Too many people try to sway others out of their hobbies, their fun, their lives. I enjoy mathematics the same way I enjoy MUSIC, martial arts, art-work, the company of other people, LOVE, PEACE, freedom, happiness, and any other thing that exists.

I guess we could say...don't focus too much on skydiving, because then we lose the point of being here in the first place. Don't focus too much on spending time with family, because then you ignore the multitudes of people on the rest of the globe. Don't focus too much on art, because then you fail to see the real world in front of you.

It all has its balance, and I wouldn't attempt to tell you HOW to connect into the infinite creator, therefore, attempting to limit my methods would be attempting to limit my expression of free-will. CORRECT???

LOVE YA...17.7777777(infinity)

Much LOVE to you. 17.7777777(infinity)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join