It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CODE...Discovered. 17.7777777(infinity).

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
Um.....

OK.....
could you repeat that in English please. Or even Mandarin Chinese. It might be easier to follow.

*applause*

If the OP is on to something, it's totally lost in all the unnecessary jibberish of their posts. Mentioning the band, "Tool," for example, didn't exactly boost the credibility of whatever they're trying to say.

Whatever this remarkable revelation is, if it were plainly summarized in a to-the-point fashion, then maybe I could form an opinion on it.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
Im with you, the math of what happens is truly amazing, but dont be distracted in the persuit of it, there is a far greater lesson to be learned then the math which binds our experience together.

Ask yourself why do you seek to break the code?

What is your intention? Your goal?

What is it you are seeking to find?

-GM

I have already found what I needed. So, I'm not actually attempting to find anything, this was all something that I dreamed. The intention is the spread of Unconditional LOVE; as given to me by the nature of the dream that I had concerning this. I'm not going to even attempt to describe the dream itself, because many will simply become distracted with that in their attempt to debunk the code, or brand the dream itself as "crazy." Since the content of the dream isn't as important as the code, its very easy for me to just provide to others the result of that experience as opposed to the experience itself -It was a very POWERFUL experience to say the least. Some things are impossible to accurately convey with language anyway.

Much LOVE brother...And, don't worry, I won't allow the numbers to get into my nervous system in a negative manner. It has done nothing but improve my life in ways that I cannot describe. Therefore, my choice is to pass it freely to others. They can accept it, or decline it. Its a choice. But, those who take the time to really absorb this number will find coincidences spilling outward from everywhere. It has literally spread like a virus on my facebook page.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
whenever I see an infinite number, I am interested to see the fraction that made it happen.

7/9 = 0.7(inf)
1 7/9 = 1.7(inf)
1 7/9 x 10 = 17.7(inf)
17 7/9 = 17.7(inf)
160/9 = 17.7(inf)

maybe you can use that in finding more synchronicities in your computation of the world matrix and 3D universe.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glargod
whenever I see an infinite number, I am interested to see the fraction that made it happen.

7/9 = 0.7(inf)
1 7/9 = 1.7(inf)
1 7/9 x 10 = 17.7(inf)
17 7/9 = 17.7(inf)
160/9 = 17.7(inf)

maybe you can use that in finding more synchronicities in your computation of the world matrix and 3D universe.

WELL DONE my brother and I humbly thank you for the time you spent doing this!!!

Much LOVE...17.7777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny777
reply to post by tallcool1

No one called you a hater. I have nothing against you.

However, if you attribute that sort of negative polarity to yourself, chances are...there might be a bit of a problem.

Regardless...LOVE YA
17.7777777(infinity)

In your opening post you said:

I'm sure there will be insults, vitriol, and rejection as the internet has become a giant playground for children of all types. However...Its only the nature of the ego to react against anything which threatens its stability.

So I guess technically you are correct. You did not say the word "hate". But anyone who doesn't agree with you apparently isn't using their brain. It is only due to "insults, vitriol, and rejection" from us "children of all types". Then you quite ironically insinuate that we would only doubt your supreme knowledge because of our delicate little egos. Personally, your little formula is cute and all, but does absolutely nothing to "threaten my ego's stability".
I think you found some nifty little math formulas that don't really point to anything other than the fact that you can take random numbers from your life and make mathematical formulas with them. We have seen literally thousands of these type of random number formulas that explain everything threads. I sometimes just tend to react to the nonsensical arrogance of some of these threads. I apologize to myself for commenting. Normally I ignore this type of thing.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

7/9 = 0.7(inf)
1 7/9 = 1.7(inf)
1 7/9 x 10 = 17.7(inf)
17 7/9 = 17.7(inf)
160/9 = 17.7(inf)

By the way my friend...I had literally posted 17 minutes ago on my Facebook page that I finally posted to ATS about this. Your comment on this page literally came in on the 17 minute mark as I copied and pasted YOUR REPSONSE into it.

If you message me in my inbox, I will provide you the link to my facebook page to PROVE IT...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny777

7/9 = 0.7(inf)
1 7/9 = 1.7(inf)
1 7/9 x 10 = 17.7(inf)
17 7/9 = 17.7(inf)
160/9 = 17.7(inf)

WELL DONE my brother and I humbly thank you for the time you spent doing this!!!

Much LOVE...17.7777777(infinity)

side note on 160/9 >>>> 1+6+0+9 = 16 >>> 1 + 6 = 7

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I've been noticing the number 7 a lot lately.
Does it mean anything?
Only if I want it to.
So let's say I want it to mean something. What then?
A warning, or divine assurance that it's all gonna be okay?
Something good, I'd like to believe.

Seventh line.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

No, actually, you've misinterpreted what I was saying. Maybe I should change the language...

I am referring to those who would specifically just troll for the sake of trolling. If you do not agree, then that is your perogative and I don't think any differently of you. I merely think differently of those who choose to purposefully agitate. That's all...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsequitur1221
I've been noticing the number 7 a lot lately.
Does it mean anything?
Only if I want it to.
So let's say I want it to mean something. What then?
A warning, or divine assurance that it's all gonna be okay?
Something good, I'd like to believe.

Seventh line.

It depends. What feeling do you associate with this? Does it give you comfort? Does it cause imbalance? Personally, I am more interested in the sequence of the numbers, but, it is EXCELLENT that you are taking note of it!!!

LOVE YOU BRO...17.7777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I honestly had a difficult time following you there OP.

I just don't see the relevance in adding, subtracting, and dividing random numbers and commenting on the answer.
I could divide my number of arms by my number of legs and get 1, then I could say that it is related to the 'oneness' of humans. Now I might believe that, but the meaning seems lost.

I might be too critical (I will go and read it again) but I'm just trying to understand your reasoning. I just feel like these '111 X 111 = 12321' type calculations don't have enough substance behind them.
edit on 21-12-2011 by dyllels because: grammar

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Is it possible, I mean can you at least entertain the possibilty, that you may benefit from seeking out a mental health professional?

From other posts you seem to be all over the place when it comes to these vast, global and even celestial-related conspiracies.

Just throwing it out there. In any event, happy holidays!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

Haha! Welcome brother!

For the last oh, I dont know, maybe month or so, the number 13 and specifically 7 have been extra prominent in me mind.

SYNCRONEYEZ YOR MEYEND.

On another note, don't get too worked up caught up. Trying to hasten this stuff is just going to be met with astral road blocks that seriously will mess with you. Best to let it flow and keep a steady center or root if you will.
edit on 21-12-2011 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by xacto

On another note, don't get too worked up caught up. Trying to hasten this stuff is just going to be met with astral road blocks that seriously will mess with you. Best to let it flow and keep a steady center or root if you will

Are you saying that it doesn't matter how the answer is formed, the point is to rather just observe the 'synchronicity'? I could understand that, like a kind of deja vu for ratios

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by unworldly

Oh, I'm not sure that this is spoken in jibberish, especially since many others have gotten it the first time around.

Secondly, mentioning Tool has far more significance than you might think. Its okay if you choose to insult me or find fault. However, Danny Carrey and Adam Jones mathematically create their rhythms through specific planning and thought. The timing is unusual and follows spiral patterning as opposed to a linear motion as provided by most 4/4 timing sequences, regardless of tempo (tempos are specifically created for rhythmic movements which can be plotted algorithmically. For instance 3/4 timing, 6/8 rhythm tempo changes that can flip backwards and forwards from natural 4/4 placement. Although they deviate from standard 440 tuning, they are an in-between between E standard, and C drop. E standard is a much more grating sound than most stringed instruments which are tuned to C. Much of their tuning fluctuates in resonance with 528 hertz levels. Unless you're familiar with sound engineering, most of this will make no sense...ultimately, it doesn't matter. But, lets just say that there are many reasons why our favorite artists resonate with us, and its because of the mathematics, and the frequencies used which become pleasurable to us. Your brain interprets these signals as "sound." Its not merely, "just the artist," as they are a conduit to which these sounds and the mathematics flow.

Now, just because you don't like TOOL, doesn't mean that whatever you listen to is on a superior level, because that only relates to your subjective feelings on the issue. Would Mozart have been a better choice? If so, have you ever looked into the mathematics of HIS CREATION? Or, are you simply finding fault for the sake of argument?

Either way, I respect your opinion. MUCH LOVE 17.7777777(infinity)
edit on 21-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by xacto

Haha! Welcome brother!

For the last oh, I dont know, maybe month or so, the number 13 and specifically 7 have been extra prominent in me mind.

SYNCRONEYEZ YOR MEYEND.

On another note, don't get too worked up caught up. Trying to hasten this stuff is just going to be met with astral road blocks that seriously will mess with you. Best to let it flow and keep a steady center or root if you will.
edit on 21-12-2011 by xacto because: (no reason given)

I am 100% flow my friend...

Thank you again bro!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
Is it possible, I mean can you at least entertain the possibilty, that you may benefit from seeking out a mental health professional?

From other posts you seem to be all over the place when it comes to these vast, global and even celestial-related conspiracies.

Just throwing it out there. In any event, happy holidays!

Well, have you entertained the idea that you might need to do the same?

Just returning the favor

LOVE YA!!! 17.7777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dyllels
I honestly had a difficult time following you there OP.

I just don't see the relevance in adding, subtracting, and dividing random numbers and commenting on the answer.
I could divide my number of arms by my number of legs and get 1, then I could say that it is related to the 'oneness' of humans. Now I might believe that, but the meaning seems lost.

I might be too critical (I will go and read it again) but I'm just trying to understand your reasoning. I just feel like these '111 X 111 = 12321' type calculations don't have enough substance behind them.
edit on 21-12-2011 by dyllels because: grammar

Well, as I said, where one person chooses to sees patterns, another chooses to see nothing. I certainly don't want this to be something you need to struggle against, because for me...there's no struggle at all. This isn't something that I sat out and crunched day and night to discover. It was simply provided on the spot...dream state, and viewing numbers from a detached frame of mind. Once it integrated, I simply...wrote it out.

I am merely presenting to you a repeating pattern. A code. As it were, mathematics ARE the building blocks of reality. A language that everyone should know...
edit on 21-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

the code 17.7777777(infinity) is but one of 17.7777777(infinity) expressions of LOVE 17.7777777(infinity)
mathematics is only part of 17.7777777(infinity) building blocks of all REALITY

mathematics is only one way of 17.7777777(infinity) way to experience life

that’s my opinion anyway

Love ya............ 17.7777777(infinity)

thanks for an interesting thread

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

No. I am not publicly exhibiting signs of being mentally unwell.

Sooooooo, let's have all those coincidences that you claim have occurred since posting this grand theory, so I can proceed with my diagnosis, I mean, er, analysis.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join