It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neutrino and UFO Technology

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
There is no such thing as an advanced civilization working on and using one particular technology.

But for us we have to understand that if we have to take the first baby steps towards any of these technologies, we need to replicate theory in a lab or find an instance in nature.

As far I know all the other tech mentioned here on this thread has not been proved either in a lab or has proof of concept in nature. If there is I would like someone to point out this.

Merely putting forth a theory is not enough.

The Matter to Neutrino theory was something I though of more than 20 years back when neutrinos were an enigma, parallel universes were unheard off and people would have laughed if you said anything could go faster than light.

But today, we have experiments being conducted to prove particles can go faster than light (even if they have not been absolutely confirmed), parallel universes have become a part and parcel of quantum theory, neutrinos are no longer mysterious particles and countries are funding huge amount of money in neutrino detectors.

So, I would say let us focus on what is more possible rather than something that is mere sci-fi.

Also I claim that matter to neutrino technology is observed in nature in the form of supernova, sunspots and other natural events.

<< 1  2   >>

join