It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cavuto Attacks GOP, MSM Fellow Pundits, Defends Ron Paul and Says He'll Win Iowa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I've been on a fence with Neil Cavuto for a while. Sometimes he comes off as a fair reporter then he'll turn around and look like a complete ass like the rest of them.

Tonight was different. This man actually attacked Gov. Branstad for his ignorant comment to ignore Ron Paul if he wins Iowa. He then calls-out fellow pundits, Chris Wallace, Bill O'Reilly, Ron Williams and more for their biased reporting on the good doctor and says it's their obligation to shut up on this stuff!

He also personally feels Ron Paul will win!

I have just one thing to say to Neil Cavuto...

BRAVO

Not sure you'll have a job or any friends at work Neil but it's about time someone said it!
edit on 12/21/2011 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
yup. just posted something on how the media is scared to death of this probability...then what happens when paul wins new hampshire or finishes second? he mustn't still be viable.. right?

my latest thread (sorry to be self-proliferating) of what a paul/obama debate would be
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 21-12-2011 by andboycott because: splelling..

edit on 21-12-2011 by andboycott because: meant to convey thought that i didnt before,,only added 8 words

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by andboycott

It's okay and welcome to ATS. Need any advice or help, just ask some of us die-hards. I answer all my U2U's

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
It's unbelievable the lengths they'll go, the tactics they'll use. Iowa's own governor said ignore Paul if he wins and look at 2nd place?? Wtf is wrong with these people. Citizens choose the canidates last time I checked. They're all scared s***less right now and mark my words, they will stop at nothing to discredit Paul and make people think they are wasting their vote. When in fact, any vote besides for Paul is a wasted vote. Interesting times ahead.
Ron Paul 2012
edit on 21-12-2011 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Bravo... I like to see an MSM talking head come out and criticize his colleagues for not giving Paul a fair shake and going so far as to say it's their responsibility to STFU and give every candidate a fair shake...

For a second there I thought these people had no integrity.. I guess at least one of them has some.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Take a look at this thread as well, it got little to no attention here but its on topic.

Iowa GOP worried by hacker threat to caucus vote
edit on 21-12-2011 by litterbaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Bravo, indeed! It's refreshing to see some honest journalism that's actually fair and balanced. I enjoyed hearing Mr. Cavuto chide his colleagues for their incessant dismissal of Paul as well.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
During the last Fox debate, Cavuto was asking RP some tough questions...not that it's a bad thing but it was obvious to me that he and that dufuss Baier were setting him up. But while Baier was obviously enjoying every second of it...except for not being able to rattle Dr. Paul, to me it seemed Cavuto was not. I could be wrong. I'll have to look back at it if I get the chance.

I also wonder if Cavuto finally figured out that this is indeed a blatant conspiracy against Ron Paul. Or he knew it all along and just got mad as hell and he's not gonna take it any more!

Good for him either way.

I suggest we email him and thank him personally.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Cavuto gets a thumbs up from me I was a little iffy about that guy but I do appreciate him keeping it real....wonder if it will turn into a "When keeping it real goes wrong"

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Typo or Blatant Manipulation?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Obvious Manipulation...it even fooled me at first

had to edit

edit on 12/21/2011 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join