It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIV vaccine trial approved by FDA!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

HIV vaccine trial approved by FDA!

www.cbc.ca

A vaccine that may prevent HIV has been given the green light by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to begin clinical trials in humans, according to Canadian researchers.

The announcement was made on the campus of the University of Western Ontario in London, Ont.

"We have gone through so many different challenges to come to this point," said Dr. Chil-Yong Kang, a researcher and professor at Western's Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry. "This is the first time that I feel very happy and comfortable to initiate this human clinical trial."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Could this be the end of a epidemic that has plagued the world for years?
I think if this works, they will be charging big buck and it wont be handed out like a flu vaccine.
Lets hope that it works and gets approved i hate to see people suffer from something like HIV and then AIDS.
Even with all the amazing medicine for HIV/AIDS it would be even better for people not to get this in the first place.

www.cbc.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
But wouldn't that vaccine be laced with mercury and all sorts of poisons like the other vaccine

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
FDA approved = Agenda 21

Does anyone really still believe the FDA is out to "protect" people's health? Really?
If you do then I'd file a complaint with them, people's health has been steadily declining for decades, not getting better.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Dillon123

Could this be the end of a epidemic that has plagued the world for years?

The real question is: "How much money are the big boys hoping to squeeze out of this 'cure'?"

Take the rabbit hole a little deeper —

HIV cure = good nutrition?

Banana beats anti-HIV drugs

Does that perhaps put a different light on the issue?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dillon123

I remember the Illumaniti guy saying they were going to be bringin cures out, could this be related and is this part of the DRACO vaccine? Hope it helps out more.

edit on 12/20/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I'm a cynic so i would say. its just one more way to get the common person to doll out big bucks for a so-called cure. They have pills for just about everything now adays. But have you ever noticed all those pills and shots have some really nasty side effects to them..

Also I'd like to see the case study on this new cure shot. And the trial runs.

If were supposed to just take the FDA's word that its the new cure for HIV, then I say they must have been smoking some of that goverment issued weed..

I don't trust doctors, there all geting kickbacks for pushing new pharma drugs.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

I know what you mean its hard to trust docs who work for a business in human health and I wish it wasnt so. I just HOPE these new vaccines will help and not create another rmonster in the development of them...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dillon123
Lets hope that it works and gets approved i hate to see people suffer from something like HIV and then AIDS.
Even with all the amazing medicine for HIV/AIDS it would be even better for people not to get this in the first place.

Not to worry... while some scientist work hard to try to prevent viruses that were likely the product of a bio lab somewhere in the first place, others are working equally hard to make sure the next deadly bug is ready for release

Engineered Avian Flu Could Kill Half the World's Humans
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So they take a bug that is hard for humans to catch and make is so its airborne and highly deadly..

Way to go Herr Mad Scientist

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong, but in order to test this "vaccine" would a person not have to have the vaccination, then be infected with HIV to test the vaccine's effectiveness?

With that thought in mind, Who the hell would let them infect them with HIV?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

people's health has been steadily declining for decades, not getting better.

Shenanigans. People are living to a much older age now than in the past. As long as you're not one of those people that look like they have a bale of hay shoved down your jeans.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
Correct me if I am wrong, but in order to test this "vaccine" would a person not have to have the vaccination, then be infected with HIV to test the vaccine's effectiveness?

With that thought in mind, Who the hell would let them infect them with HIV?

This what my first thought aswell! Who the hell would volunteer or sign up for that??

"Yeah, first we're gonna give you this experimental vaccine, then we're try like hell to infect you with HIV. That cool with you?"

How would you respond to that?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

people's health has been steadily declining for decades, not getting better.

Shenanigans. People are living to a much older age now than in the past. As long as you're not one of those people that look like they have a bale of hay shoved down your jeans.

just cos people live longer doesn't mean their healthy the big pharma companies want you dependant on their product for as long as possible

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Shenanigans. People are living to a much older age now than in the past.

People are pathetic now compared to the past. No one is living older. They are dying sooner and more miserably.

If you go back 100 years ago, as long as you survived infancy and stayed relatively un-filthy (disease from human feces, dead animals and vermin), than you had an excellent chance living into your 90’s.

Now, you’re lucky to make it to 80 and if you do it’s because you’re eking through on 14 prescription medications, suffering your last 30 years.

That great “life expectancy” number the medical community loves to brag about had only been increasing because it includes infant deaths. 100 years ago it was common for you to have 8 kids and 4 of them not survive. Taking the average number when you include a bunch of zeros doesn’t yield a very high mean. That’s why “life expectancy” back then showed 50. Because it’s an average. Nobody died in their 50’s! If they did it was an accident. Like falling off a ladder carrying 80 lbs of bricks.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I have to say Domo, you are wrong in this case. Lenght of life does not equal better quality of life. Especially in our age of preservatives, drive by drug stores and GMO foods. We aren't a healthy population. Just look at disease and obecity rates, cancer rates, diabetes etc..

The world is steadily declining into a drug fueled cesspool that is the result of big pharma making drugs that have side effects so they can feed you more drugs that prevent those side effects, while giving you more side effects.

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I hear reports all the time of people getting the flu from the flu shot.

So I do wonder, could someone get AIDS from the AIDS shot ?

Who wants to find out?

new topics

top topics

join