It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free ATS Member IQ Test

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
But there's one thing that I rate more than intelligence and that's enthusiasm.

Add a big penis or boobs and you'r winnning

Belly buster mate.
Mornings and night.
Love it.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Scientists may have a high IQ yet they develop weapons of mass destruction? Go figure.

Intelligence is not about a test, true intelligence is about wisdom.
yeah, go figure. i always have said: "with all they getting, get understanding, knowledge is the beginning of understanding and wisdom the right application."

at my age, 58, i should have lots of wisdom - i just am not able to get out of my child like heart -

i agree, i've know a few highly intelligent people who possess absolutely zero common sense - but they still fascinate me when they exercise their brain cells - learn much

i'll take the test first thing in the morning when my brain has been at rest for a few hours - thanks for the link - might prove to be interesting to say the least - always need something to exercise my mind -

i'm kinda tired of conspiracies -

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
according to the first test I have an IQ in the low 80's

But then again I am moderately to severely dyslexic and moderately drunk

I had professional assessment about 14 yrs ago that put my I.q, at about 116, I cant believe that it has changed that much in that little time.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

Do you recall how drunk you were when you took the initial test? If you can replicate that this time around, perhaps we can get some kind of IQ deterioration/year ratio! It could be somewhat fun

edit on 21/12/2011 by Tachalka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by Tachalka

Originally posted by Tachalka
The test and the result of it are indeed free and the money it mentions at the end is if you want to pay for a different 'premium' service they offer, it seems many people just aren't fully reading the page and running at the mention of a credit card

Thanks. I appreciate the slanderous imputation.

The site didn’t ask me for $10 for a ‘full profile’. It asked me for $5.95 to post my test results to my email account. I don’t live in the United States; possibly that has something to do with it. Or not. Frankly, I don’t give a damn either way. My experience at the site was exactly as I described it – a timewasting rip-off.

To the OP: your apology is accepted, though I do wish you had tested the link fully before you posted it.

I am not in the US either and had no problems.
I am pretty sure you just missed the tiny link for your free results, just as many others have done.
I am also sure this is a wasted reply since I highly doubt you will return to read it

Peace

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Thank you.

The garden is nearly completely dug out and shaped, just a few more days' work. It's about 22' X 20' and slopes down going uphill 3' deep on the downhill side, 4.5' deep on the uphill so that the uphill side is about 8" deeper than the downhill.

I'll be wrapping the walls with weedstop cloth soon, and laying in the wire gopher-proofing mesh after. But before the mesh goes in the sand and rock layers must be completed. Fortunately I ran into a sand layer, so I've plenty to spread around, and as I dig I've been separating the rocks out, so I'll have plenty of those, too.

I've been photographing as I go along, and have been writing things up, so within a few weeks, if I can figure out how to set up a website, I'll have the material to populate it with. I'm beginning to wonder if I can patent the system I'm creating, as my research tells me no one (at least none I can find) has ever tried to combine an airwell with a solar refrigerator with a chinampa before to create a self-watering system.

Wish me luck on that.

I'm concerned for my brother, as he seems to have fallen into a bit of depression over the move, and still is in more pain than usual. He's down with a cold at the moment.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

That is bad azz Vitchilo.....I wonder how you would do after taking a break and getting
a goods nights rest. Lord knows you need it.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by StarBoy

Well no shame in that.
Hell Albert Einsteins I.Q. was Zero. Thats right, 0.00.

I guess i should mention, that he never took the test.
I'll bet he would have scored in the mid 80's.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

Check your "Spam" Account there Genius. Your Score should have been sent to you.

Best Regards

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

Read closely,seek and ye shall find, and lastly,
check your spam folder.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I could not complete the test because I am unable to do more than the most rudimentary math without writing it down. Probably something to do with my Dyslexia. I have been told that I am too smart to be without a higher education and much better job prospects than I currently possess, but earlier in life, I had a ferocious temper and due to the poor education I received from the low-quality public schools I attended (And total lack of study skills and respect for the benefits of education) I have never made anything of myself. In other words, I'll never know what my IQ is because the test itself pisses me off and makes my eyes glaze over with indifference.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

I will do so. Take copies of your notes, pictures and any other relevent material you have
for the garden. Place them in a sealed envelope, go to the nearest Post Office, and send them
Certified Mail to yourself. Once you recieve the envelope back in the mail, put them in a safe place
and do not open them. You now have a legitimate document of your own invention. You should do
this before sharing your ideas with the world on a website if you are concerned with rightful ownership.
Next, when you have time, you can apply for a patent with the United States Patent Office and/or
Library of Congress. If you have any Tribal legal dept. that you can go to, you might want to start
there first.

After that, if you feel good about it, you could share some pictures with us on ATS.
Stay Whole.

P.S. If you can, get some Indian River Grapefruits(no pun intended) for your brother.
They really cure the blues. They are grown in Florida. Then call me in the morning.

edit on 21-12-2011 by Wildmanimal because: add post script

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

Hey Warpcrafter, don't let it bother you. That test is only one reflection
on the "Mirrorball" so to speak.

Stay Strong

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I did the second one and got 103 which is lower than the average norm.
Of course some of the questions were like math and I'm no good at math so I just guessed and skipped over them.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JessopJessopJessop

Hey Jessop, I didn't take the updated version of your test yet. Holiday Madness still in effect
as of yet, but I will venture into it afterwards. Thanks Again

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RARARAsputin

Hey there Rasputin, no I am not. But my sloppiness in the choice of links in my original OP
has come back to haunt me.

Thanks for the echo

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
i read about a test where two groups where asked to do IQ tests. one group was told if they did well they would receive cash prizes, the other group was just told to take the test.
guess which group had the highest IQ.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

Well tests within tests breed nasty little subsets,
but as you mentioned...when there is a reward involved
it certainly influences the outcome.

have fun

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

well maybe you should have fixed it to avoid the echo