It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greatest Threads of 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I wanted to start a thread on the greatest threads of 2011. They could be fact,conspiracies, hoaxes, silly and funny threads.

I would have to say the most fun thread i had for 2011 was the tread about the armless man with sharp teeth that would terrorize the OP. Sadly ATS took the OP down but here is another OP talking about it. www.abovetopsecret.com...

good times

I know this is cheating but this is the funniest thread in all of ATS and by far my favorite of all times. Yes it was made last year but if you never read it, you HAVE to read the whole thing. You will be dying
www.abovetopsecret.com...

what was your favorite thread this year?
edit on 19-12-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Haha I could never forget bob, the mystery man that broke into that kid's back door,
then a week later posted a fake photoshop picture of him cut and pasted out of a tree..
I remember laughing for 10 minutes straight.

lol, it got some hype around here.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I believe this thread should top the list...

A special thanks to JakiusFogg

the first prediction i ever saw come true

I was a sceptic but i was quickly shown otherwise... and apologized immediately.

It still blows my mind...

Well done my friend!

edit on 19-12-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by camaro68ss

I believe this thread should top the list...

A special thanks to JakiusFogg

the first prediction i ever saw come true

I was a sceptic but i was quickly shown otherwise... and appoligised immediately.

It still blows my mind...

Well done my friend!

I remember that one, That was crazy! I love taking a look back in history. we forget about amazing things that happend. Thats why i like to recap

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Not to pat myself on the back, but I really enjoyed the threads I made about conspiracies described in Jesse Ventura's book American Conspiracies, because he would have tons of documents and evidence backing everything up. Check them out guys, they're definitely worth the read

The Jonestown Massacre
The Assassination of Robert Kennedy
The Assassination of MLK Jr.
The Assassination of Malcolm X
The Secret Plans to End American Democracy

I also had a few 9/11 threads that I put a ton of work into, and I feel like they have a great amount of evidence backing a controlled demolition.

9/11: Blueprint for Truth
The Undebunkable Video: Eliminate The Impossible
13 Reasons to Question the Official Story
The Impossible Collapse of WTC7

I recently put together this great thread that is basically a Ron Paul study guide, which has resources which explain his position on each issue:

Ron Paul's Positions on the Issues

This was a great one that compiled a bunch of outrageous things that can get people arrested nowadays: Because The State Loves You

Here was a great one about a huge spike in UFO sightings in the days before the Roswell "weather balloon" incident: The Day Before Roswell

I've been meaning to ask this: I remember there was a thread about UFOs, and in it there was a link to a website which was like a Chinese UFOlogy website. Does anybody remember what that thread was? I can't find it, but it had some awesome things in it. Plus that website that I remember it had a link to had amazing UFO images/videos.
edit on 19-12-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Here's a couple of mine:
Funniest Thing Ever
Send the Japanese to my home

Some great threads:
The mother bear kills cub and herself
Strange Sounds around the world:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
Here's a couple of mine:
Funniest Thing Ever
Send the Japanese to my home

Some great threads:
The mother bear kills cub and herself
Strange Sounds around the world:

I remember all those threats, they were all great!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Some of my favouite threads posted this year are already listed in this thread by Tupacshakur here: Tupac's Post in this thread

Some real great content there.

Some of my other favourites that I can remember right now:

High-Level American Officials Admit that the United States Uses False Flag Terror

A thread looking at Operation Northwoods - so basically a must see thread.

Quiet Guys and Three Mince Pies

I thought this was actually a really interesting thread by Kandinsky, and maybe one of the most under rated threads I've seen posted in a while. I thought it deserved by far more attention. With posting it here maybe someone will be kind enough to bump it and create a good discussion.

Canadian disclosure: “UFO Found” and other documents/photos

One of the best thread's I've seen for a while. Just an incredible amount of work has gone into this which is obvious to see and I just wish more took the time out to write up something like this.

Massive UFO disclosure in USA : A challenge for ATS

Another really cool thread from Isaac. And again a lot of work has gone into it which is always great to see around here.

Nine Documents From The Last 89 Years You Should Be Aware Of

And finally this which is, in my opinion, a thread that every member of this website should read at some point. A great and interesting read.

I'm sure there is just loads I'm forgetting right now but these are the few which I could remember to look up and post here. 2011 was a pretty good year for threads I think, but let's hope 2012 is waaay better.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It was because of this thread that I registered with ATS. I was just really impressed that the smart folks on this forum figured out the mystery before anyone else (there were other forums on the internet that were also trying to solve it).

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
As 2011 has just past it seems like an appropriate idea to bump this thread. I'm quite interested to see what thread's some others have as their favourites from the whole of last year too.

join