It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could ask a exterrestrial ONE question what would that be?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I would definitely be asking for a ride back to wherever they are from. Either that or if they could give me a lift to an island somewhere on the planet where there are no people and enough food and materials to set up camp for life away from the hoi-polloi

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Are you me coming from another dimension/parallel to watch me? no yes or no answers.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Why did you create us and leave us trapped here?

or just...

WHY?!
edit on 20-12-2011 by Tripple_Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
football ?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
i would ask ...

"what are you doing in my house?!"

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
what is your ats username?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Although it is my mission in life to gain understanding of that which remains unknown, I would probably ask something like:

"Hey, how are you? Did you have a good trip?"

A little consideration for the well being and comfort of a guest always goes some length to improving potential relations and communications in my human expirience, and theres no time like the begining of a friendship to establish ones attitude in the mind of a new pal. Of course, getting a phased energy rifle bolt to the head might change my tune, but if thats the way Im gonna go, then thats the way Im gonna go.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Can I borrow your spaceship? I need to pop over to Mars and drop this coke can near Opportunity.

or

You and me should go into business, how about it?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
"Could you please share your source of energy with us, so we don't have to be dependant on those a-holes holding oil and coal worldwide?"

but I really liked the "How can you stand and watch?", big kudos for that.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Can you please nuke this planet and make sure no human survived? Thanks!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Can you please explain to these people that this is actually your first time here and you're not and never have been into playing knock and run?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Only one question?

"Can you show me around your planet?"

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by stainlesssteelrat
"Could you please share your source of energy with us, so we don't have to be dependant on those a-holes holding oil and coal worldwide?"

but I really liked the "How can you stand and watch?", big kudos for that.

The answer to this question is actually spiritual or whatever you categorize self discovery. Earth is supposed to be a school for learning. We are immortal souls, remember that. We came here for the experience of duality. They cannot just come and interfere as that is against the universal law of non-interference. Hence they just observe.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
After much thought, I plummed for this one....

Are you part of the 1% ?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

are we just an experiment ?
or
are we just a zoo for you

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
are our species...you know..."compatible"? if you know what i mean! wink wink nudge nudge.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

If you could ask a exterrestrial ONE question what would that be?

My question .... How would YOU like an anal probe and then your memory messed with?

Dang ETs .... open up wide ... here comes a probe courtesy of Uncle Sam!!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I got another

Are only Pleiadan chicks are so hot?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Mine wouldn't really be much of a question...more a severe verbal bashing of sorts that required no response...it would go something like this.

"What the hell are you lot playing at? Don't you see that there are millions, if not billions of us down here who believe in you and what to interact with you? Can't you see that the leaders we have elected are not actually who we want but the control of slavery is such that its impossible to get out of. Can't you understand that its ridiculous for us to be neglected of our hidden history and for our potential to be ripped away through poison...as a race of extraterrestrials i would implore you to amend whatever rules you have that allow you to intervene into a race's prosperity when you see evil taking place when its not welcome. "

Apart from that rant I'd probably end with..."its about f**king time too"

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join