It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could every story on the news be fake? The Truth Exposed.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Man this guy is reaching. Some of his comparisons are compelling, others are downright wrong. The ones that are obviously wrong tend to discredit the others. so I don't know what to make of this.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I just finished watching some of them look similer but others not so much.it something to make you go hmmmmm,I liked the breast the best
and doesnt the annonymous mask in the other video look like an evil col sanders?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I knew lady ga ga was evil.....
Ever since she tried to sue the producers of the ice cream 'Baby ga ga' for name copyright breach's or whatever.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I took the time to watch several of the videos. The guy has put a lot of effort into the product that we see. I don't dismiss after a few minutes - mainly because I know that lies and deceit and entertainment all go together and deceit is practised all over the world everyday. So I want to see what's on offer.

After I had finished watching seven of the videos I decided to do a quick search of google to find a photograph of Amy Winehouse with Lady GaGa - at the same function. Could not find one - might exist with a thorough search but with two well known names you would think a google search would pull up something. Loads of photographs of both - individually - never together - only two photographs spliced together. Hmmm...

Then I think about how Amy Winehouse went downhill and suddenly she's dead - the story of her death just came and went - she was a rising star and whoosh into the wind - no more. I do not even recall seeing a funeral or any memorial and her 'father' was the only one I ever saw in the media. One of her school teachers was interviewed and that was all - no friends - no real history. When only a few people are interviewed that is when actors seem logical. The 'father' claims there will be no book but there is a hell of a lot on google about Lady GaGa playing her in the movie. Hmmm...

Jon Benet Ramsey - no one was ever found guilty and there were soooo many theories. Too strange because with forensics these days - DNA - a strand of hair - something should have given the Police a lead. Then it went silent and nothing more on the little beauty pageant child who was brutally murdered. Also factor in the bungled beginning of the enquiry - her body was moved - it was the brother - no it's the mother - detectives have methods and even unidentified people in the worst conditions can still offer the Police something - detectives can solve crimes in the most amazing situations. A little girl is murdered in her own home and the detectives don't even come close to a person of interest? Hmmm...

I am going to give the guy some credit. I have emailed some questions relating to the communities that the 'supposed' victims live in - like the little boy Kyron. There is a shot of his school - now surely someone sees a photo of their local school on the news they are going to know whether the story is fake.

With even a little make up - put weight on - lose weight - muscle up - using padding - wigs - sophisticated latex and accessories and people can look different. It would not surprise me that the wealthy and connected would indulge in this type of fraud - they would get high off it and it would offer a sense of power - other than money - at having hoodwinked the masses.

I am going to wait and see whether my email questions are answered. I would love someone to find a photograph of Amy Winehouse and Lady GaGa together - at the same function - sitting/standing next to one another. I think that on its own - those two well known names - who both sing - have not attended even one function at the same time and been photographed simultaneously. I am still ...hmmm...about that...

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ludshed

Is this some sort of gullibility test?
I'm not buying it.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ludshed

it seems to me that it's getting harder to trust anything or anybody unless you've known them all you life. Even then you still can't be sure of anything. What a world we live in where trust no one will eventually be the new way of life.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I think that guy is definitely reaching. I do believe though that the news can't always be trusted, there is a website called museumofhoaxes.com that has some pretty good stories on there , and a bunch involve the news and some hoaxes they either started or didn't even know they were involved in, so you never really know if what your hearing, reading ,or seeing is actually the legit truth.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
A lot of comments like "damn this is just wrong EXCEPT for the 2 cases blah blah...."

That was my point. If even 1 of the cases we looked at are real, then the media perpetrated a huge lie that can be proven. Did anyone watch the video on Stg. Sham the OWS/Sherrif? In my opinion that is all you need to see but apparently I don't know how to tell black guys apart so maybe I am way off.

Sometimes we get posters on here that post story after story after story without verifying or checking any of them. Their response when asked why is basically "im playing the odds that eventually 1 will be right" and that is unnacceptable in this format and normally that type of investigation really turns me off. But in this case the implications are important enough I think we can try and get passed who made the video, whether or not he is 100% correct all the time, and figure out if he is at least 100% 1 time.

That is all that matters, that 1 time can be proven. If you could finally show that family member that dismisses all of your ideas and stories, a undeniable, verified, accurate proof of manipulation 1 time would they maybe start to listen to some of your other ideas?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Well put. i'm in that boat right now. I think that some of the stuff is a huge stretch, but some of it is undeniable. For instance, that girl on Dr. Phil is OBVIOUSLY identical to the one in Million Dollar Matchmaker. Here is an interesting thing to note: I saw that episode of Matchmaker before (we all have our guilty pleasures, buzz off) and the girl she was playing as was so unrealistic and out of touch with reality it was as if she was a created one-dimensional character. Her actions were so unbelievable and ridiculous that there was no way she was real. The 9/11 actors were VERY scary. The man saying he doesn't have a role right now, he's just "standing by" and then the news reporter gets all discombobulated. The OWS actors (especially the woman with no shirt) looked very identical.

What I don't understand is how he could spend a half-hour on a few reality TV actors yet spend only about a minute on LADY GAGA being similar to an OWS protestor. That's a heavy statement that needed a lot more to support it.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LiberLegit

I don't know maybe he knew that was a reach and wouldn't pass the crap detectors. Where I personally lean is similar to you, I don't doubt for 1 second the girl from Matchmaker is a fake personality and I think she is clearly in some of the other clips. Yet I am pretty sure Matt and Trey and Lady Ga Ga are probably incorrect accusations. For instance I wouldn't doubt that Columbine was some kind of video project bought and sold, but I don't think that the "perpetrators" are Matt and Trey, I can kind of see similarity but not striking, and not definite.

Do I think the 2 guys are Ryan Dunn, the Ryan Dunn from Jackass? No. Not at all. But that doesn't mean I am unwilling to listen to his other ideas. Granted always remembering the context in which they are being told.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ludshed

S&F..!!

I watched the YT-vid and If any of this is true a lot that is happening can be tied and explained. Allthough I am not entirely convinced of some the disguises of these actors I am convinced that some of them really try to pull it off.

Before he said Lady Gaga I recognized her and the guy behind her with the cap remind me of Ted Turner trying to disappear into a crowd.

Anyways...if these families use their unmeasurable fortune for corrupting government officials like county sherrifs, governeurs, washington senators and able to buy the US presidency I can imagine that they are having fun with acting as if they were common people...... and with it try to disrupt an whole nation.....pardon me.......the world with it.

This must be a family, or they must be families with a dominant gene for sociopathy. Just standing there, near the two collapsing towers on 9-11 and doing an acting performance with lying into a camera while people are jumping to their deaths or burning alive.

You know....it will really not surprise me if it is true. In my short life I have witnessed how unbelievable disgusting people can be. And in my personal life I am about to learn in 2012 if it is possible that an entire family is able to be this greedy, power hungry and twisted.

What these families try to do is to feed the population with false information, distract them from reality...what is really important and what is really happening in the world. These families also invest a lot in the UFO matter and their message they try to bring is that ET is real and here on Earth.

These families must have a think-tank with geniuses able to entwine all the little details and scemes together over an extended period of time in order to reach their ultimate goal. For example the well organised Disclosure Project by "family actor" Steven Greer which must be made possible by powerfull people who are able to provide false identities and able to provide actors willing to play the role for years on end.

My intuition says it is true...we are being played big time....and it all makes sense. My mind says...its to fantastic and complex for it to work and can not be true.

Thus...I will keep it in mind and will look for more evidence....

Great find, I consider this is one of the best conspiracy thread of 2011. S&F

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I do buy the fake news angle because I see it everyday, I don't buy that a family or families of actors that are simultaneously people in public office go around Omnipresently, infiltrating various news venues, such as posing as cops at 911

I don't care how evil you are or how much money you have or want ,nobody has time to be that many people at once.

something is wrong with Lady Gaga for sure but she isn't Jon Bennet Ramsey

the mainstream news is totally fake , but not this kind of fake for the most part, here and there maybe.
Kim Jong Ill is definitely dead , so some truth does leak out

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I can only agree with what most people are saying.
Some are indeed very very alike (same), while some accusations are plain wrong.

But what if we twist the picture a bit?
...and add the possibility of a network of clones, roaming earth?

That would also explain why some are only 95% alike.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by reef75
I can only agree with what most people are saying.
Some are indeed very very alike (same), while some accusations are plain wrong.

But what if we twist the picture a bit?
...and add the possibility of a network of clones, roaming earth?

That would also explain why some are only 95% alike.

assuming everything else is true, but the impossibly of leading multiple double high profile lives that would fill in the blanks and
and tie it all up in a nice little bow

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by scary
I think Dallsgoldbug has a good gig going....but he's a fraud.

The fact that Anonymous are onto him makes it seem like he's genuine, I was 50/50 until I saw this video. Looks like he's giving out some information that's upset a few important people
edit on 20-12-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Wow, the Lady Gaga, Jonbenet Ramsey connection is mind blowing, hard to fathom but I wouldn't doubt it. I always thought there was something fishy about Lady Gaga...can't wait to show my girlfriend this one. Other than that, really interesting video.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Has anyone been able to find a photograph with Amy Winehouse and Lady Gaga together? One where they are at the same function. A photograph where they are sitting/standing next to one another.

A google search throws hundreds of pages - all single photographs - nothing that shows these two music performers in the same photograph at the same function ...hmmm...

I am thinking of all the people on this site who say pics or it did not happen...loads of pics ...but not a single one to show this guy and his theories are fake...more hmmm...

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Just because it is kind of off topic and you keep asking, what is the point/connection between Lady Ga Ga and Amy Winehouse you want made so bad? Why are you so bent on getting a picture of the 2 together? Are you suggesting that because there isn't a picture that they are the same person?

Extrapolate that logic to George Bush and Kidd Rock. If there are no photos of them together can we assume they are the same person?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Well I am staying on topic - it is clear in one of the videos that the proposition is - Lady Gaga and Amy Winehouse are the same person.

Using George Bush and Kidd Rock is veering off topic and could be construed at best an exaggerated assumption - and not related to the evidence presented in the video clips.

I am trying to find evidence to either support or disprove the thread topic. What are you trying to do? I think it is odd that two extremely well known music performers are not seen together - even once! Performers can usually be seen together at least at award functions. I am just trying to stay with the topic and explore the evidence.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Really? I guess I totally missed that. I saw him make statements about who he thought Lady Ga Ga was/is but not once did I see him mention Amy Winehouse. So in that case I guess I apologize, I wasn't trying to be a jerk I said as much I was just curious why you wanted to see that connection so bad.

Could you possibly tell me which video it is in, and a time marker so I can see it? Because you said its in one ofthe videos and not the video the topic was started on?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join