It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could every story on the news be fake? The Truth Exposed.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I don't know where to start with this, someone sent this to me earlier and I've not even finished it yet but after an hour I had to see what you guys thought and to my surprise I couldn't find any discussion about it. Have you guys seen this? The Truth Exposed.

www.youtube.com...

If some one can embed, please.

I try to watch all the documentaries I can and I can't believe this one slipped past me.
It has a collection of clips of everything from columbine to ows. Seal team 6 to 9/11 to casey anthony. They're apparently all the same group of actors. Tell me what you think.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Well this should gain even more traction now than when I started writing this. It even shows these actors in "the disclosure project and as a guest of Alex Jones show. We know how much controversy about AJ and Aliens there is here. Something conspiracy theorists and debunkers could agree on? Now thats crazy!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Here you go, because it is an interesting watch

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ludshed

I cant watch the video on my connection...

but to answer the question in the thread title

Could every story on the news be fake?

That what they call a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Yeah saw this yesterday. I think he is full of it, as i cannot see the similarities between most of those actors he says to be the same. Then again, it may just be me with my poor eyes... But i doubt it.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Thanks.

Another intriguing piece of the puzzle. I thought I had a good handle on media dis info and the hierarchy of the ruling families but damn. Lady gaga, ft hood shooter, Benet Ramsey, all actors.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Brought to by you GLP.... That low quality conspiracy forum with people actually off their rocker. I watched this earlier(skipped through), and he undermines all of his good points with really bad ones.

I will watch more of it and decide if I want to retract that statement... But I doubt it.
edit on 19-12-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

At the beginning when he's showing eyes and mouths I could understand your point. But later on when he adds the ears and specifically the inner ear structures they certainly all look like the same group of people.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ludshed

Actually most people have similar inner ear structures, there are differences, but at the poor quality pics he show, you would never notice it. Take 100 people, photo their ear structure in such a low quality as the pics he shows, and you could swear at least 20% of those where the same ears!

It is NOT hard to fake that part, to convince the gullible viewer (which constitute 80% of them).

However, there may still be some truth to some of the cases, but they seem to be in a minority the more i watch.
edit on 19-12-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
www.cluesforum.info

Yes, every story could be, and indeed most likely is, faked.

Please let's continue to wake up to this reality.

Faked/staged events include 9/11, 7/7, moon landings, columbine,
johnstown, fukashima, chilean trapped miners, gulf spill, tucson shootings,
underwear bomber, bali and norway bombings etc. etc.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
At the end the last one would have some mind blowing ramifications if true. Stuart Rhodes, head of the Oathkeepers sure looks and sounds a hell of lot like the head of DHS-protection of critical infrastructure.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Yes, this has shown up here before. And yes, I have watched it--or most of it. There comes a point when the guy just loses all semblance of reality, and you're in danger of face-palming yourself into unconsciousness. I must reluctantly call BS, because some of it looks pretty reasonable but some of it just goes ballistically over the top....
edit on 12/19/2011 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I think Dallsgoldbug has a good gig going....but he's a fraud.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I'm almost 25% of the way through this one and I am in awe. I have to watch it all the way through before I can commit to an opinion, but so far it's a bit jarring, I HOPE this will be debunked. If it's true, things are worse than we thought.

Edit - Finished watching it. I think his argument is weak for Project Avalon & most of the Disclosure Project folks, but the rest is pretty intriguing.

That's all I feel safe saying about this on here.

edit on 19-12-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Intriguing video. I can see most of the similarities, although on like 30-40% of them I don't see it. But the ones where he plays the voice "side-by-side", sold me on most of them.

Crazy stuff...
I'll have to look into this more

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ludshed

I have to say I never would have thought to consider it until recent years. The crazy way the world has become and the media evoling into recycled garbage of no true value. I appreciate the thread s/f and I am glad I am not the only person who has asked this question in recent times..

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
One sure fire way to prove they are not the same people is to have them standing together!

Also, he is taking off of youtube videos which are degraded videos already.

SpaceMan131326 is doing his part right now with the Hitler and John Demjanjuk connections on YouTube. His latest vids show VERY similar ears in them.

Still, do these you-tubers know how to do Photoshop overlays??? I know dallasgoldbug does them sometimes, but they are not that good. Lets see someone take away Hitlers stash from his old photos and then apply them to his new older self and see what we got. I know age effects earlobes because them and the nose never stop growing. Also plastic surgery has come a long ways. so until we get DNA or fingerprint evidence, we are just speculating.

I'm just learning photoshop and adobe premiere, but once I got it mastered, I'll be cropping and overlaying all these actors frame by frame. Then we will see if they can hide. So, I'll just let them speculate on everyone they can for now. Lots of work being done. At least they are doing something!

I love speculations and conspiracies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by scary
I think Dallsgoldbug has a good gig going....but he's a fraud.

HELLO>>> he is a media expert and likely honeypot or he is inserted into the conspiracy movement to invalidate ir.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
No. Example - yesterday (sunday) i was at Villa Park watching the mighty reds defeat Aston Villa. The news at night showed Liverpool beating Aston Villa - ergo the news was correct.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
When i was a little teenager i was very stupid.

One day i decided with a "trick" to get me a free pack of cigs from a machine.

I was unlucky because there was an unmarked car with cops around the corner who watched me .)

Anyway, they took me to the station, the usual stuff, fingerprints taken, report written etc.

In the local news paper, we always had this daily police reports, eg. what stuff happened around town.

So i am reading this little police report referring to when they caught me trying to steal the pack of cigs. It obviously had all kinds of nonsense added, for example in the paper it said "after a short police chase the person could be apprehended" etc.

Needless to say this was total fabricated BS..they just added this for entertainment or to sound more "interesting".

Since i was a naive teenager at that time this gave me a BIG wake-up call. I would have NEVER EVER imagined that what you read in the paper could be outright lies. You turn on the TV and read the news and take it as a given that what you read is true since we don't live in China or Russia, allright?

Ever since..i learned that you can take anything with a grain of salt.

I am older now...but back at that time this REALLY was a big eye opener for me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join