It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an interesting friend

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
It's possible that there could be life in the sun. We have bacteria that grow in strange places such as thermal vents or on nuclear waste (allegedly), so why not on the sun?
Plus, according to the old Superfriends show, there were sun beings (or was it the Superman show?).

They could have developed from all the nuclear missiles thrown into from movies like Superman IV
That travel to other suns thing might be true too. People are always talking about "going towards the light" during near death events and they talk about the tunnel being dark maybe they are traveling through suns and suddenly they are shot out hence the light at the end of the tunnel.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia

Originally posted by chevy369

Originally posted by cloaked4u
what exactly happens on DEC. 23rd 2011? That needs to be fixed, or worked on?

I would like to have more info on this as well.

Well this Mayan calender and other things all come op with 21 December 2012.
My friend was told that the correct day was 23 December 2012
He was not told what would happen but assumes there will be a very powerful and convincing wave in the ascension process.

So people, waiting for disaster, could get a very nice surprise two days later.
So don't sell your house and give away all your money yet.
edit on 22/12/11 by Pokoia because: language

So possibly a bunch of people would disappear on this date? Being serious.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by chevy369

So possibly a bunch of people would disappear on this date? Being serious.

I never used the word "rapture",I used the word "ascension".
So, I do not expect anyone to disappear.

The disappearing of people is however discussed on a new nice thread today on ATS.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by pascalt
Thanks for the thread, if your friend is real then it's amazing. Would you be able to ask him what he knows about FREE ENERGY technology and why these are not yet used on earth?

While I'm only on page 2 at the moment.... yes, something tangible - that the masses can use individually - would be great. Sorry, although it's interesting reading, I'm always a little skeptical about hearing a whole bunch of unsubstantiated theories that do no-one any good at all. With all this 'knowledge', you would think that some of it would actually be useful.

Place standard warning about OBE here: Who's guarding your body while you're traveling about to different dimensions, universes, etc.... While it may sound like fun, no-one ever talks about the possible negative side-effects.... There's a possibility that you may return to your body, only to find it occupied by a foreign entity, denying you entrance. If that happens, what will you do then?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkJS

Place standard warning about OBE here: Who's guarding your body while you're traveling about to different dimensions, universes, etc.... While it may sound like fun, no-one ever talks about the possible negative side-effects.... There's a possibility that you may return to your body, only to find it occupied by a foreign entity, denying you entrance. If that happens, what will you do then?

I thought I covered this somewhere in this thread
You are right, it is very important.
Ah I found it, i put it in a answer to a private message from another ATS member, following this thread.
she had a frighting OBE once.
Sorry my mistake. this what i replied.:

I have no idea what you were visting. ( was about her experiance)

Yes, we both had our nasty surprises. Nothing can hurt you,

apart from black holes.

Just ask a friendly being to guard over your body, while you

are away. Because thats the only risk.

Althoug my friend can do it, never, I really mean never, come

to close to black holes, there your protection will not work.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Do you mean black holes that are huge in space, or black holes that appear when you try to astral travel?
i.e. what I would call wormhole black holes, jet black, tunnel-looking things, that open up and suck.

Edit to add - because I have seen one of these three times, or maybe I should say- I saw three of them separate times,
I'm laughing now but it wasn't funny back then. If you have any info on what happened I'd love to know.
edit on 23-12-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
reply to post by Pokoia

Do you mean black holes that are huge in space, or black holes that appear when you try to astral travel?
i.e. wormhole black holes, jet black, tunnel-looking things, that open up and suck.

My friend told me the following on this subject
Black holes exists in two sorts. The ones that started out as a big collapsing mass and the micro black holes that where created in very energetic processes, in that case they can be created almost without mass.
He never found natural existing worm holes and superstrings. He did search for them.
He did however find ships that can create a temporarily wormhole for transportation purposes.
These wormholes tend to collapse immediately when nothing is in there anymore.

So, speaking about the risks during OBE, only the large ,mass related, blackholes count.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Cool, thanks.

Does your friend have any experience of black holes while trying to astral travel, like the one I mentioned? They do have a pulling effect and eventually fill the field of vision and it feels like you're being torn out of your body, against your will. They're followed by a week or so of strange kundalini effects/prophetic moments/dreams/etc.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hey why not, I mean we think we understand everything thats going around us. But i think anything is possible. Whats stopping physics from just changing itself to produce new laws and orders. Nothing. We try to understand the universe as best we can from what we can see, but our eyes decieve us all the time...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Pokoia

Cool, thanks.

Does your friend have any experience of black holes while trying to astral travel, like the one I mentioned? They do have a pulling effect and eventually fill the field of vision and it feels like you're being torn out of your body, against your will. They're followed by a week or so of strange kundalini effects/prophetic moments/dreams/etc.

Yes, but they are also very dangerous.
If you get sucked in, you will immediately find yourself scattered over a large portion of the outer shell of our Universe.
This is very frighting, disturbing and disorientating.
You have to scrape yourself together, reorientate your body scheme and go home to heal. This healing process can give the effects you described.
My friend got once a protecting overall. Since that moment these problems do no longer occur for him.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Edit to add - because I have seen one of these three times, or maybe I should say- I saw three of them separate times,
I'm laughing now but it wasn't funny back then. If you have any info on what happened I'd love to know.
edit on 23-12-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

You must have been in the close proximity of a ship that was about to "jump".
According to my friend these black tunnels, with by the way have vortexes at the end that always turn clockwise at the starting point, are not a natural phenomenon.
Another thing about them is that they never form the whole path in one go.
They form the starting vortex, jump in, it closes and acts like a soliton. During the start the direction is chosen.
the end of the journey is calculated, on the basis of the gravity measurement on board to correct for the nearby passing of heavy gravity fields, and corrected during the trip. The journey ends as the soliton is broken by an energy pulse.
edit on 23/12/11 by Pokoia because: language

soliton-wiki
edit on 23/12/11 by Pokoia because: added link

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm
Hey why not, I mean we think we understand everything thats going around us. But i think anything is possible. Whats stopping physics from just changing itself to produce new laws and orders. Nothing. We try to understand the universe as best we can from what we can see, but our eyes decieve us all the time...

Physics is more than, looking at things. I do respect science a lot.
Every Universe starts with a distinct set of rules, not ethical but mathematical ones.
Our Universe has a set of 20 rules, which translates to 20 distinct natural constants.
Science has almost found them all by now. I believe they still have to find one or two rules.

Bending the rules is not that easily possible.
If you would change only one natural constant, without correcting all the others to compensate for this change, the Universe would cease to exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join