It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guys I have a relationship problem and in dire need of your critics & support

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Swizzy

He wouldn't have been at the wrong place at the wrong time had there not been infidelity involved. Now, I don't hate women, I just don't trust them.

I am sorry for your loss to. I am older now than my father was when he passed and every year it gets harder on me, fathers day is the worst day of the year for me and to boot, due to unfortunate circumstances, etc. I have to live with the woman that can be blamed for my fathers early demise.

Back on topic, OP, take it as a loss brother. Learn from the experience and take advice that is given to you to help you in your future relationships. Sometimes we need experiences like that and the best thing to do is take the positive out of it, you learned something that you can grow with. Good luck in the future.
edit on 18-12-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Sounds like your gonna have to go to the bishop......

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Take it from an old guy.

When looking for a mate. You are looking for a best friend.

After time passes, You need someone you like to be around.

Looks matter little when your searching for a mate.

At the end of the day....

You need to find someone you stand every morning the rest of your life.

Good Luck.....Oh, take all the time you need.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by songokudbz

She didn't betray you, she betrayed herself.

- Optimus Prime

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Swizzy

Good point.

Although (and English is not my first language) it's written Chauvinistic, not chauvanistic, and basically means a stupid form of nationalism.

You probably meant mysoginistic, an irrational dislike of women.

Now, my opinion on the topic:

Stop with the woman versus man merda taurorum. Or do you really bellieve that women resemble one another more than men?

I'd say that your first step should be to try and have a serious conversation with her to try and really understand what happened. Worse case scenario, you learn something; about her or about yourself; if you're lucky, you get her back.

Just don't be too clingy and demanding beforehand. Aim at obtaining some time to have a serious conversation.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NerdGoddess

Thank you, i will take what you said in consideration. I know there are 7 billion people on the earth, and maybe i was to blame for, but maybe just maybe sometime and somewhere i will find the special one.

Remember Nice guys finish last

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by wlord

I agree with, especially that i had another long relationship before and we never argued, and now we are friends. Question mark * ( times ) 3

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Love makes people do crazy things, you are right. We can't blame your mother for going out, but we can blame her for cheating your dad without telling him that she wants to finish with him. I have a question. What are man & women interested in, they have a family, for ex, in your case, a partner to share their love + a child ( which consolidates they relationship ) and after that the start making mistakes. They search for something they have all the time, love and understanding.

People are weird + did you know Human beings + dolphins are the only creatures on this planet that have sex for fun ?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You forgot Bonobos

Second line.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I'll say to simply move on, and forget about her. 3+ years is a long time to waste on an unproductive relationship. She obviously has different priorities in life than you do.

23 is young enough to start looking for a real mate. Don't waste time on a girl that doesn't want to be with you.

Get your game back on.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Well said. Thank you

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
If it makes you feel better I just broke up with my boyfriend today too so faq it.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

1. Why does she had to do those things? I wanted to take her to Germany to have a better life there but she wanted me all the time near her.

She's in her 20's...she doesn't know what she wants. Sounds like you scared her with the commitment thing. I'm sure she likely hooked up with that guy as soon as she got back to her town (if they weren't an item when she left, already).

2. Why are girls so evil? Yes evil this is the correct word.

Confused or Selfish are probably better words. I doubt she intentionally set out to hurt you, she simply was all about her, and didn't consider what it would do to you.

3. What can i do to forget this feeling?

Not sure if the saying translates well in Romania, but there are plenty of fish in the sea. In other words, you're young, and will meet other girls...so don't get so caught up on this one. Find another girl, one that appreciates you. That's the best medicine for it, my friend.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
You hooked up in a bar at 20 years old and you wonder why the relationship didn't work?
Then you say that women are evil. Cuz you know so much at 23.

I think I see your problem.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

No offence dude....But really quit your bitching, your young, you seem to be doing good for yourself, and you probably dont have any real problems if your whining about this.

If anything your story sounds about right, and about were it is supposed to be and go.

Really you could of had it worse, you could of married the chick, and after a couple of years and many kids later this would of come down the line.
So all in all you really have nothing to worry or whine about...So don't. # I know more people, me included, who have more problems and will have more problems in a years time, then you will in a lifetime.

If the drama started at so young a age, and you both cant get over yourself's then I am afraid it will be a long and hard road down the line if you stuck together. Which in all probability would of ended up at the same place.

So to answer your questions.

1. Why does she had to do those things? I wanted to take her to Germany to have a better life there but she wanted me all the time near her.

Many reasons, but all those reasons don't matter, and some you wont even understand if told...At the end she did what she did, and you did what you did...So you have both done what you wanted, and have gotten what you wanted.

2. Why are girls so evil? Yes evil this is the correct word.

Same reason why everybody is so evil....Because you live.... And the greater part and process of this life is to learn to let things go.....And In the end you must learn to let it all go, even life, and even love.

3. What can i do to forget this feeling?

Get over yourself, your problems are tiny even...And also...Get another girlfriend...Problem solved.

Join a dating site, or something of the same nature in the places you are at. There are plenty of people who are looking for similar things as you on those sites...Chances are sooner or latter you will find somebody new, and you will forget about her fast....I know because I know you and this, better then you know yourself or this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join