It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many Zionists say that the Modern Jewish State of Israel existing since 1948 must exist ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Many Zionists say that the Modern Jewish State of Israel existing since 1948 must exist or a worldwide Muslim Caliphate Empire will take over the world are they right ? Do the Palestinian Arabs even want this ? I thought the Palestinians wanted their Nation back ? My question is do you agree that a Jewish State in the Middleast somehow stops Islamism from taking over the world why or why not ?

Why the Arab world hates America --- time to myth-bust
Jan. 14, 2003

Dennis Prager

Arab and other Muslims who hate America do so:

Because America alone (and the little America in the Middle East, Israel) prevents the expansion of Islamic rule.

www.sullivan-county.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The Zionists lie.

It's what they do.

Israel is a nation built on lies.

Karma is a female dog and it's fed up with Israel.

The non Zionists need to put their foot down and end this nonsense. If Zionism were to disappear, most the problems in that region would go away.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikejohnson2006
Many Zionists say that the Modern Jewish State of Israel existing since 1948 must exist or a worldwide Muslim Caliphate Empire will take over the world are they right ? Do the Palestinian Arabs even want this ? I thought the Palestinians wanted their Nation back ? My question is do you agree that a Jewish State in the Middleast somehow stops Islamism from taking over the world why or why not ?

Why the Arab world hates America --- time to myth-bust
Jan. 14, 2003

Dennis Prager

Because America alone (and the little America in the Middle East, Israel) prevents the expansion of Islamic rule.

www.sullivan-county.com...

From my perspective, American and Israel are the two witnesses of Revelation 11. Rather than men, we are many men standing against the forces of evil. Apart from the two witnesses, there is no restrainer. The holy spirit will be withdrawn at some point when the anti-christ is revealed.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
In short, no. Why you ask? Well, mainly because that is completely ridiculous. I say that the world would be a safer place without that particular state, but I wouldn't mind them if they weren't so violent, hypocritical, and constantly spewing propaganda.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

I think the Zionists are the fake Jews mentioned in Revelations 3:9

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

The Palestinians (the true children of Israel) are the one who will be acknowledged that they were loved.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Ed, you may not agree with the point of this thread, but I'm sure you may want to share your thoughts of what it discusses.

The Professional recently authored this thread:

From Tripoli to Damascus - arrival of Antichrist imminent

I think it fits with the flow of this thread so anyone interested in this topic, should check it out.

Hope you're not offended OP by me posting this link.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

If Zionism were to disappear, most the problems in that region would go away.

How do you expect that disappear ?

How would the big step toward a NWO disappear ?

How would a state denying any border disappear ?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

I don't claim to have all the answers, but if it were to disappear, or if it never existed in the first place, a lot of today's problems wouldn't exist.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

It is just type of questions which don't need answer . I don't know what it is called in English.

The clear thing is the ones who came by force , the ones who reject any border , the ones who don't sign any international law, they won't just leave goodbye.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikejohnson2006

hmmm I was thinking it might be more to do with US drone attacks on innocent families, use of depleted uranium, use of helicopter gunships on innocent civilians, carpet bombing of towns, Abu Grad attrocities, Gitmo, support of tyranical dictatorships, rape of natural resources, etc, etc.

Silly me

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

I think you have completely misunderstood my point, because I'm honestly not to sure what you're trying to say. I know they won't just get up and leave, it was a hypothetical situation. I dream about winning the lottery too, it doesn't mean I believe it to be a realistic goal.

Just like my theory of the Zionists disappearing would cause the problems in that region to go away, winning the lottery would cause a lot of my problems to go away. It doesn't mean it's a realistic goal though.

It's nice to dream.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I don't claim to have all the answers, but if it were to disappear, or if it never existed in the first place, a lot of today's problems wouldn't exist.

Yup. Before 1948 there were much less problems. What are WW1/WW2, Napoleon campaigns, crusades and all that comparing to shocking problems of today that are caused by Israel.
Good that you are objective and not driven by hate.
As for magical trick of making Israel disappear - everything can happen. Assyrians did it, Babylonians did it, Romans did it. You know - the nations that are only in museums and books for thousands of years, and Israel is magically here.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

You have taken my posts entirely out of context. Was this done on purpose?

You're deflection was a poor attempt. No one has denied that these problems existed before the creation of "Israel" but in case you haven't noticed the title of the thread is "Many Zionists say that the Modern Jewish State of Israel existing since 1948 must exist". The OP's main concern was the existence of the state of Israel, not Napolean or the crusades. If you think I'm selective about who I criticize, perhaps you should check my previous post history.

I do point out a lot of the problems caused by the Zionists, but I also criticize my own people, and anyone else who I feel deserves to be criticized.

My logic is not driven by hate, and for you to say that, is very disrespectful. But you're entitled to your opinion no matter how incorrect it may be.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Ed, you may not agree with the point of this thread, but I'm sure you may want to share your thoughts of what it discusses.

The Professional recently authored this thread:

From Tripoli to Damascus - arrival of Antichrist imminent

I think it fits with the flow of this thread so anyone interested in this topic, should check it out.

Hope you're not offended OP by me posting this link.

I've watched the video from Sheikh Imran Hosein before. The perspective is based on a false premise. The entire Quran is a book of judgment against the unbeliever. What is missed by the average Muslim is this: Jesus preached a message of loving enemies. They are correct that He will appear again in judgment against unrighteousness. This is the entire message of the Quran. The question to ask is this: Who are the unrighteous? The answer is clear. Those who do not follow the message of love. Hate cannot dispel hate. Only love dispels hate. This is an ancient law that cannot be argued.

The fruit of any practice of religion will be clearly seen by how that practice expresses love toward others. Clearly, the Zionists fail in this as do the Muslims. The Catholic Harlot fails as well. They have enough wealth to end poverty, yet they hoard it for themselves. Who do we see loving others in this world? The answer is obvious. The reform Christians spend all of their wealth on others.

Use the simple example of my local Baptist church. We send missionaries out, throughout the world, through the missions board. Our church zeros out each year, as does the mission board, in giving toward missions. Not only do these missions assist the needs of the disadvantaged, they witness the message of love to the nations. While Muslims are busy producing violence and hatred against their brothers, we are feeding the hungry. While Islam seeks to blind people with hatred, we are restoring sight to the blind with truth. Love is the key. If we find hatred and division, the fruit is from the side that seeks to steal, kill and destroy. Satan can be found in this camp.

edit on 18-12-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

We share a lot of different opinions on various topics, but there is a part of your post that I completely agree with.

The fruit of any practice of religion will be clearly seen by how that practice expresses love toward others. Clearly, the Zionists fail in this as do the Muslims. The Catholic Harlot fails as well. They have enough wealth to end poverty, yet they hoard it for themselves. Who do we see loving others in this world? The answer is obvious. The reform Christians spend all of their wealth on others.

That was very well said

I'm iffy about the "reform Christian" part due to some of their biases, but they're causing less harm than the other groups you mentioned.

I haven't actually seen the video in the other thread I mentioned but I do plan on watching it when I have the attention span to do so. I will consider the points you made about the video while I watch it.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Holy smoke..great Scott …
And people say i spread hate...LOL
Just a few days ago you said you wish all Jews Zionists in Israel should go back to where they came from.
Does that include the million of Jews that were expelled from Muslim countries? That would make things very interesting.

Plain and simple, you are the male version of Helen Thomas. At least she had the balls to call spade a spade and not hide behind the code name “Zionist”.
Tell us something, how many 3000 years old archeological findings do you know off that link the land of Israel to the Palestinians? How many are linked to the Jewish people ?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mikejohnson2006

the real way to thwart a Islamic Caliphate would be to have a Jewish State of Judea which uses the Noahide Laws and the Torah as the cornerstone of their State.

A State of the UN created 'Israel' is exclusively for the Bankers & the world of Statism...
in their attempt to ursurp the promises made to the real, God centered 'Israel' which only will come about at the Millennial Kingdom... the present Isreal is a counterfiet copy made for and about those fighters for a man made State
edit on 18-12-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I have searched all over the internet to find out if any of the threads that make up the fabric of Zionism are valid.

After years of research I have not found one.

Each and every statement made in the name of Zionism is lie.

It seems that part of the nature of Zionism is consistency.

The rule appears to be that "if they can not be good at least be consistent" and in this case they have been and consistently evil.

So the answer to your question is a flat no!

One of the tactics of the Zionists is to project onto others their exact intention.

If a person reads the early Zionist writers it is clear that the European Khazars disguised as Jews were and still are intent on taking over the whole world.

Now please remember there are innocent Jews who have been brainwashed into thinking that there is a connection between Judaism and Zionism - there isn't. So pray for the innocent Jews, try to save them from Zionism and ideally convert them to the true religions of Chrsitianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, B'hai, Zorostrianism and Amway.
edit on 18-12-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Jesus in the gospel ministry talked of the concept 'love'...
but where the rubber met the road... Jesus said he came in 'Peace'

iow... the (all encompassing) 'love' portion was the benchmark level one was to attain..
but just being Peaceful and not embracing competition or hate was the basic entry level nature
to entering into the Christian 'fold'

Love as you wish...thats your chosen Cross-to-haul
edit on 18-12-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mikejohnson2006

Mate; the jews will always try and make out they are the earths salvation. They will always try to make themselves indespensible to the rest of the world. They will aways try and 'make the world depend on us' to quote Jhonny Horton.

They leared this from the US who have always put themselves forward as the most important nation in the world.

Its nothing more than attempt to indocintrate the world inyo believing this kind of retorhic

top topics

<<   2 >>

join