It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Tino L. rapes and kills a 7 year old girl

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Christian Tino L. rapes and kills a 7 year old girl

www.thelocal.de

The man, 37, was allegedly an acquaintance of the victim's mother and had been a guest in the family's home in 2010. Prosecutors said at a press conference late on Saturday that he lived just a few metres from the girl's residence in Zella-Mehlis, a town near Suhl.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
It seems Christians are a shame of European Community. They do not belong to a peaceful Europe. They have to be banned and leave as soon as possible. Those people do not share European ideas and culture. Europe should be a a peaceful community. Christians like Tino L. are shame for Europeans. Lets try to get rid of them.

www.thelocal.de
edit on 16-12-2011 by deccal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by deccal

It seems Christians are a shame of European Community. They do not belong to a peaceful Europe. They have to be banned and leave as soon as possible. Those people do not share European ideas and culture. Europe should be a a peaceful community. Christians like Tino L. are shame for Europeans. Lets try to get rid of them.

www.thelocal.de

How do you know he was a Christian?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
A man who happens to be Christian rapes then kills a girl. A Muslim who kills infidels because his religion tells him to do so. Please tell me you can recognize the difference.......

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The Christian God struck someone dead in the New Testament for the crime of blasphemy, so what? It's a violent religion.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This man is clearly not a christian . Its easy to label your self one . But actions speak louder then words.

a true christian would not rape and kill a 7 year old .

a psychopath who calls him self a christian would.

He is not a man of god , but a man of his own dillusions.

I'm no fan of christians but this is very evident.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
It's time to ban all religions untill there is world peace imo.
To many crazy things happening these days in the name of Yahweh/Jesus/Allah whatever. Starting to think there's a subbliminal message in those bibles and korans.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
It's as if the "normal man", should such a thing actually exist, has gone crazy. From recent years, a police officer raped and murdered a young girl, then buried her in his own back garden. He lived next door to her. He confessed his crime to his girlfriend at the time, who was also a police officer. She turned him in thankfully.

Another policeman in training very recently (the last week or two) shot his ex-girlfriend in broad daylight at the supermarket where she worked before running off and turning the gun on himself.

And on topic here, a reply I posted in another thread today:

A report was published today called The Deetman Report which details the systematic sexual abuse of at least 1000 children here in Holland by the Roman Catholic Church (Priests and suchlike) and the covering up of that fact by local Bishops. Even the church go-ers have been shocked by this and according to the local papers, many "believers" now distrust the Church and are questioning their beliefs in this corrupt and evil system.
Link to English version of report

Absolute power corrupts, absolutely?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by deccal

www.thelocal.de

??? really now??..What we need to get rid of is people who will blame a whole religion for the actions a few? What about all the good things Christians have done?

To say that all Christians need getting rid of.. seems to me a far more dangerous mindset than this one Christian who who committed this atrocity.

Again.. I ask you.. if this was a jew..should we get rid of all jews.. if this had been a Muslim.. all should be gone?

You are far more dangerous to this world than a man who killed one.. in my opinion...though what this man did was terrible.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

I don't think any right-minded person would tar all members of a particular group with the same brush, I know I certainly don't but I do view the Church "Royalty" itself as being the largest perpetrator of evil on this planet and trying to hide the facts or at least exert serious damage control. They certainly are not setting a good example. I have Christians in my family so know that they are not bad as a group but again, the Church itself is very suspect and more and more bad news just keeps on coming.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

I don't think any right-minded person would tar all members of a particular group with the same brush, I know I certainly don't but I do view the Church "Royalty" itself as being the largest perpetrator of evil on this planet and trying to hide the facts or at least exert serious damage control. They certainly are not setting a good example. I have Christians in my family so know that they are not bad as a group but again, the Church itself is very suspect and more and more bad news just keeps on coming.

So what does that have to do with getting rid of all Christians?

There are many Christian churches..and many of their leaders have committed grievous sin.. but the op said all Christians should be gotten rid of? Does that not seem a little absurd..and rather evil to you??

We are not talking about church royalty here.. we are talking about the annihilation of ALL Christians!!!

That in itself is a very evil mindset.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Couldn't agree more which is why I pointed out that not all of us think that way. Judging by the replies I think everyone else was quite anti his second post and "ideas". Perhaps I read a little too quickly too. No offence meant!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Etymologically,the word "Christ - ian" means "Christ like." To say that a Christ-like man raped a 7 year old girl, aside from whatever religious beliefs one may hold, is at the very least an historical impossibility, since the historical account of Jesus Christ indicated neither a leaning towards violence nor sexual desire, one or both of which being required to commit rape.

Going to church turns you into a Christian about as much as sleeping in the garage turns you into a car

I feel the same way toward our current struggle with terrorism. I believe it is inappropriate to refer to terrorists as Muslim Extremists. The word "muslim" originates from the root slm, which literally means peace, or more specifically "serene peacefulness."

Islamic Jihadists, however, is an acceptable term, in my opinion. The word "Islam" means "the Self-Relinquishment." - turning control of yourself over to another entity. Jihad can be used to mean "Holy War," so a jihad-ist could be "one who practices Holy War." Combine it all, and you arrive at "One who relinquishes themselves to the practice of Holy War."

To be fair, though, the word Jihad does not always indicate a negative connotation.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Please point out where in the article that you have referenced states that this sorry s.o.s is a "christian." His actions alone tell otherwise. It is my opinion, OP, that you are just trying to get a rise out of people by presenting "shock news." and adding elements to the story that are not presented in the original material. The shame is on you, OP.

On topic, this occurrence makes me ashamed to be a part of the same species as the perpetrator.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

I would like for you to show me where in this article that
this man claimed to be a christian? I have looked through
it and I can't find anything.I think you added the "christian"
part yourself and your title is misleading.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Where and how did you get that he is Christian?

Is there another article that talks about his religion that you have not linked?

Or are you just making assumptions based off of..... I have no idea what?

Now, let's say he is Christian.So what? Are Christians the only people who commit murder? I am pretty sure that is not the case.

There are bad people in every religion who have done all kinds of horrible things.

So to attack all Christians for the act of one, makes no sense.

That is...If he is Christian... Still not sure where you got that from.

I do not follow any religion myself, but come on... Be fair.
edit on 16-12-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
All I see is someone trying to capitalize on a tragedy, fueled by hatred for a sweepingly broad affiliation.

It doesn't even say the perp is christian in the article.

Even if it did, correlation doesn't implicate causation. I wouldn't even go so far as to draw any sort of relationship between the two, whatsoever.

With abject bigotry and ignorance like this shamelessly strutting itself around, it's no wonder our world is in the shape that its in.

God bless the children and the beasts, for the adults have failed.

My prayers are with Mary and her family.
edit on 17-12-2011 by followtheevidence because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

Title of the article "Man confesses in Mary Jane murder, police say." Published: 10 Jul 11 10:47 CET

Your OP title : " Christian Tino L. rapes and kills a 7 year old girl"

You might need to change that, because it is really misleading. Unless of course you are on personal crusade against Christians. And to be honest, i find it quite disgusting, that persons like your self, exploiting that tragedy to promote their personal agenda.

It seems Christians are a shame of European Community. They do not belong to a peaceful Europe. They have to be banned and leave as soon as possible.

By your logic, then that means the Germans should be banned and leave as soon as possible, since the person mentioned in the article, is a German citizen.

Peace

edit on 17-12-2011 by Seed76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
A man who happens to be Christian rapes then kills a girl. A Muslim who kills infidels because his religion tells him to do so. Please tell me you can recognize the difference.......

The Bible also instructs people to kill the non believers.... there is no difference.

I think what the OP is doing (if it is intentional) is a very good way to show the hypocrisy of many when it comes to Muslims and reactions to them.

Religion is a terrible thing anyway, but the point is that all the Abrahamic faiths are as bad and bloodthirsty and disgusting as each other (according to their scriptures anyway)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join