It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO experts needed !!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by K1771gnorance
If you can't see that this is a reflection, most likely a glare from the sun, then you need to see yourself out of UFOlogy.

If you study the video carefully, you will see the relative position of the object and the Sun changes with some of the camera's movement. That proves it is a reflection.

I stick with my opinion that whoever filmed this knew it was a reflection. From the looks of the video they tried really hard not to move the camera outside of a specific range of motion because it probably would have made the reflection change size and or disappear. Again, I think this is a deliberate hoax, and I am rarely wrong about that.
edit on 21-12-2011 by K1771gnorance because: (no reason given)

Now your just making stuff up, I watched the video again and the object does not move out of position with the sun. So the implication is that the OP fabricated this whole thing as a hoax? and for what? Some attention on a forum like THIS!? OP seems sincere enough, he even believed all the debunkers at first when they started replying on the first page.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by K1771gnorance

well i was 17 years old starting 12th grade if you must know..... i dont know where you are from but in the usa minors can fly without an adult ! You pay in this case a 100 fee to have an airline rep to make sure they get from point a to point be safley. At 15 the airlines do not require this look it up !
If you dont choose to beilive my little girl well thats your choice,,, but at the rooot your saying you dont belive my kid filmed something she saw ..what ever it was.....i was simply looking for answers even if they were a refecltion
or whatever so was she....give up the hoax crap if everything is a hoax to you why are you on this site?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx2112

i moved to tennessee 3 years ago she lives in texas so shes flown about 2 or 3 times a year since the move

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Found somewhat relevant video:

Translated Description:

An unknown object in the form of boomerang crosses the sky very quickly in the municipality of Atrizapan of Z. , Edo in Mexico, the day December 9 of the 2011, it is possible that it is a spacecraft and experimental monitoring or spyware, this type of ship is new, we have not had news of this type of ship, its dimensions are small and it is very similar to that already seen in other parts of the earth but of dimensions larger, as are the bombers silences and US intelligence.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadioactiveRob
Now your just making stuff up

Oh really.. I guess you stabilized the video too?

In the above video the clouds were stabilized. If the object was outside of the aircraft it would be stable with the clouds. However, clearly, the object moves with the camera. It changes position in relation to the clouds, and even at times changes position in relation to the sun very slightly.

This is obviously a reflection, and it is not outside of the aircraft.

So the implication is that the OP fabricated this whole thing as a hoax? and for what? Some attention on a forum like THIS!? OP seems sincere enough, he even believed all the debunkers at first when they started replying on the first page.

Why does anyone hoax a video? If I had a dollar for every pointless hoax I have debunked I would be rich. Sometimes people just do it to do it, no attention, no nothing, just boredom. Sometimes people like to make hoaxes and then make fun of the believers that jump up and say "OMG ITS SO REAL, THE BEST VIDEO EVER!". Sometimes die hard believers will make the crappiest hoaxes ever just for the odd chance that it might convert one or more gullible people over to their UFO religion. Some kids make hoaxes just to say they did. Also, if I had a dollar for every complex back story I've seen a hoaxer make, I would be even more rich. I've seen hoaxers make complete families with a back story for each family member.

My point is... I don't believe anyone in UFOlogy anymore. You shouldn't either without some type of proof. Benefit of the doubt is just a weakness that people take advantage off. I've watched gullible people get the run around by some hoaxers because they were so blinded by the hoaxer's sincerity, their complete back story that even "added up", the hoaxers entire "act" just fooled many people.... but not me. It was sort of fun to watch the hoaxer reveal he was lying the entire time, or get caught in a lie in the end. Those gullible people were made fools, and I hoped they learned their lesson. Some people never learn though.

Anyway, I believe the OP does have a 14 year old daughter. In 2009 the OP said he was 29 a year prior, which means he is 32 today. With a 14 year old daughter he must of had her when he was 18. So either the OP knew that I knew his age, or he is telling the truth in that part.

However, I still don't know if his daughter actually filmed the video. If I had a dollar every time a hoaxer said, "My brother filmed this" or "my friend filmed that" I would be rich yet again....

Trust nobody. I don't trust that whoever filmed the video didn't know this was a reflection.
edit on 22-12-2011 by K1771gnorance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It looks like the reflection of an overhead light inside the plane.

IF it is an internal reflection against the window, wouldn't it's position relative to the sun change when the camera moves?

@K1771gnorance

Ok, never mind then...

edit on 22-12-2011 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by K1771gnorance

Now your just making stuff up

Oh really.. I guess you stabilized the video too?

In the above video the clouds were stabilized. If the object was outside of the aircraft it would be stable with the clouds. However, clearly, the object moves with the camera. It changes position in relation to the clouds, and even at times changes position in relation to the sun very slightly.

This is obviously a reflection, and it is not outside of the aircraft.

So the implication is that the OP fabricated this whole thing as a hoax? and for what? Some attention on a forum like THIS!? OP seems sincere enough, he even believed all the debunkers at first when they started replying on the first page.

Why does anyone hoax a video? If I had a dollar for every pointless hoax I have debunked I would be rich. Sometimes people just do it to do it, no attention, no nothing, just boredom. Sometimes people like to make hoaxes and then make fun of the believers that jump up and say "OMG ITS SO REAL, THE BEST VIDEO EVER!". Sometimes die hard believers will make the crappiest hoaxes ever just for the odd chance that it might convert one or more gullible people over to their UFO religion. Some kids make hoaxes just to say they did. Also, if I had a dollar for every complex back story I've seen a hoaxer make, I would be even more rich. I've seen hoaxers make complete families with a back story for each family member.

My point is... I don't believe anyone in UFOlogy anymore. You shouldn't either without some type of proof. Benefit of the doubt is just a weakness that people take advantage off. I've watched gullible people get the run around by some hoaxers because they were so blinded by the hoaxer's sincerity, their complete back story that even "added up", the hoaxers entire "act" just fooled many people.... but not me. It was sort of fun to watch the hoaxer reveal he was lying the entire time, or get caught in a lie in the end. Those gullible people were made fools, and I hoped they learned their lesson. Some people never learn though.

Anyway, I believe the OP does have a 14 year old daughter. In 2009 the OP said he was 29 a year prior, which means he is 32 today. With a 14 year old daughter he must of had her when he was 18. So either the OP knew that I knew his age, or he is telling the truth in that part.

However, I still don't know if his daughter actually filmed the video. If I had a dollar every time a hoaxer said, "My brother filmed this" or "my friend filmed that" I would be rich yet again....

Trust nobody. I don't trust that whoever filmed the video didn't know this was a reflection.
edit on 22-12-2011 by K1771gnorance because: (no reason given)

Fair enough. But are you biased toward one side? Do you believe aliens exist or do you not?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Fair enough. But are you biased toward one side? Do you believe aliens exist or do you not?

I do believe life exists outside of Earth.

I am far from being biased. Every UFO video I ever come across I start with a completely open mind that it can be anything in the universe. However, I will rule out every single mundane thing before I think it is an extraordinary thing. If it looks, acts, or has any indication or possibility of it being a mundane object, it most probably is a mundane object... That method / approach has NEVER failed me in my many years of experience.

I have been involved in UFOlogy for so many years that little lights in the sky are of little importance to me anyway. They contribute next to nothing to UFOlogy. I am waiting for the good evidnece. The crystal clear evidence that has no signs of CGI, and multiple witnesses, and no questions. I will know it when I see it, but that day has yet to come.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join