It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO experts needed !!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Allow me to point something out real quick. I watched the video and I completely disagree with the lightbulb reflection theory, here's why. If you watch the video real closely you can see what appears to be an actual reflection.

Reflection highlighted in red, the long pole-like thing.

Now in this next screen shot notice how the actual reflection and the object in question DO NOT move with each other. The blue object should have moved with the actual reflection, but it does not. In my opinion the blue object is clearly outside of the plane.

You can see this throughout the video how the real reflection does not move with the blue object, so it can't be a reflection, in my opinion.
edit on 16-12-2011 by RadioactiveRob because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2011 by RadioactiveRob because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RadioactiveRob

I think you are correct, sir. I like how nobody here even considers the possibility that the person presenting a video is telling the truth about what they saw.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Orkojoker

Thats because one of the ATS debunk gods reacted in typical knee jerk slam down fashion, and the sheep stopped thinking...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

The blue object should have moved with the actual reflection, but it does not.

Incorrect and very easy to demonstrate on your own. Look in a mirror and note the position of an object behind you. Now hold up your finger and note the position of its reflection relative to the object. Now move your head. Do the object and your finger maintain the same relationship to each other?

Unfortunate that the witness could only capture a video while the "object" was not performing its maneuvers.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I'm afraid the video isn't really clear enough to make a determination of what the object is.

Just because someone says it 'looks like a reflection' doesn't mean that's what it is.

Either your daughter is lying about the object's motion or there really was an object outside the plane. You are probably best placed to make that determination. And trust your own judgement not that of some internet strangers who blithely call people liars because it's more comforting to their world view than to allow something to go unexplained for more than a nano second.

Many pilots see unexplained things in the air, presumably they are not all liars or seeing reflections. And don't forget 'unexplained' does not equal 'alien space ship'.

Don't be frightened to allow this to remain a mystery - don't just jump on the first 'rational' explanantion someone gives you. Consider all the evidence and if there isn't enough to draw a conclusion, then so be it.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MarrsAttax

Well for me I will believe my daughter because I know what kind of child she is . I know to ignor the random meanness she is a little bitter because as you can imagine putting yourself in her shoes along with many others around the world who see things they don't understand and just want an explanation .
She really appericiated how most responded to this post in a scientific manner and not to damning or rude / hurtfull way!
Also at the wry base of it all she has now discovered ATS !! And I now l look for her to soon have an account reading and finding truth !!!!
I am a very proud dad today !!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
reply to post by Orkojoker

Thats because one of the ATS debunk gods reacted in typical knee jerk slam down fashion, and the sheep stopped thinking...

........because the best logical solution is usually the most probable one. I tend to agree with Phage more often than not, not because my brain stops working, but because, well, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it usually is a duck.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The time of two suns is nearing! That is the star of nibiru coming into view! or something like that. I've seen cool vids somewhere on YT in hawaii of the sun rising and a visible star or second sun rising beneath it, pretty trippy...

This looks like a camera flare, but does the iphone3gs have a flash or light? I dont own one *shrugs* also it doesnt move much at all.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The lens flare theory is nice, but one question should be asked, is a human being subject to see a lens flare with the naked eye in the same way that a camera would catch one on film? If not, then what on earth is the filmer filming? If it is a lens flare, how could the filmer have seen the lens flare FIRST with the naked eye and THEN record it? Since the lens flare is only subject to the camera it was filmed on, then what prompted this individual to start recording in the first place? Do you guys suggest that she was filming "thin air" for no reason? There is no such thing as a "lens flares" for the human eye, only camera lenses. There is no logic in the lens flare theory here because obviously something caught the attention of her eyes before she started filming it, or else she wouldn't have turned on her camera in the first place.

Come on guy's, I know you all have brains that are capable of working. How about putting them to use instead of copycatting the first guy, it's way to easy to let someone else with a good sounding theory (at first) think for you.
edit on 17-12-2011 by RadioactiveRob because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Hi, I'm on my dads account again. This goes to radioactive bob. I like your response because your the only one who actually has faith in me. I have never really wanted to believe this alien stuff but when I saw that boomerang shaped UFO in the sky I new this stuff was real. Everyone else on here is putting me down and trying to say its a reflection, that wasn't a reflection and in the video the UFO didn't appear the way it did to my eye. So anyways thanks for not calling me a liar.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Dont think you can say its deliberate. Were you there ?

However I think its the reflection of the flash led on the phone. Just pointed mine at my monitor and can see the same thing.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TomServo
99% sure this is a tampered video. You can see inconsistencies in the pixels surrounding the object, with abrupt, significant changes in the coloration. Also, pay attention to the movements around 25 - 30 seconds. You can tell these are layered images.

Sorry but thats what happens with low res videos etc on youtube look up mgeg artifacts some examples on this link.

www.eetimes.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Dont think you can say its deliberate. Were you there ?

However I think its the reflection of the flash led on the phone. Just pointed mine at my monitor and can see the same thing.

Do you really seriously think the person, or anyone for that matter, could be stupid enough to have mistaken an LED light reflection for a UFO?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
You can clearly see a reflection in the window of a vertical streak if the object in question was a overhead light then it would stay in line with the real reflection....it was once kind of amuseing to see the debunkers come out but latley they talk all kinds of bull# to these people who might just be asking for a honest opinion, not some quick shoot down from some arrogant member.

Kudos to the OP and his daughter for posting a interesting video. This one seems like a genuine UFO

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by saintsjunky

No matter how convincing the evidence there will always be those posts who tell you it is otherwise, i dont know if some people just are afraid of the unknown, or always want to be right, but let me tell you , you could post a video of a alien craft in your back yard with police rushing it threw a live feed with DNA evidence and ppl will still shoot you down.

Or you can look at it from another angle- If ATS is not monitored by the Govt then there just dumb, if they do monitor im sure they have members in place to debunk anything that could give away there secret.ATS has sworn they have no knowlege of this and that it does nto occur, but in all honestly....I could be working for the CIA and joined and they would not have a clue. WIth that said happy posting

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMur

Or you can look at it from another angle- If ATS is not monitored by the Govt then there just dumb, if they do monitor im sure they have members in place to debunk anything that could give away there secret.ATS has sworn they have no knowlege of this and that it does not occur

I've strongly suspected this to be the case since I started browsing here. I think your definitely on to something.
edit on 21-12-2011 by RadioactiveRob because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
If you can't see that this is a reflection, most likely a glare from the sun, then you need to see yourself out of UFOlogy.

If you study the video carefully, you will see the relative position of the object and the Sun changes with some of the camera's movement. That proves it is a reflection.

I stick with my opinion that whoever filmed this knew it was a reflection. From the looks of the video they tried really hard not to move the camera outside of a specific range of motion because it probably would have made the reflection change size and or disappear. Again, I think this is a deliberate hoax, and I am rarely wrong about that.
edit on 21-12-2011 by K1771gnorance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by K1771gnorance

you sir are wrong on this one....just my 14 year old daughter filming something interesting out the window. It may be a reflection a cloud another airplane or swamp gas or camera flare ...but i repeat its not a deliberate hoax..if it were a hoax i would not have posted asking for advise and givin all the tangebles involved in filming ie what flight what time of day location and what type of camera..in thois case a damn cell phone...... there is a way to be a productive member of this site ..a few years ago it was about helping people gather information and sharing not pointing blame calling everyone including 14 year old girls a lier.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by saintsjunky

...and I don't believe your 14 year old daughter took the video. How do I know it wasn't you that took the video and your only way to post this hoax is to blame it on someone else and act innocent?

Whoever filmed this had to have known it was a reflection, because this reflection had to have been really close to the person viewing it, and one simple peak out the window would reveal nothing is outside the window. Am I to believe a minor was on the aircraft by herself as well?

It wouldn't be the first time someone came on ATS with a hoax, and blamed it on their daughter, son, friend, brother, sister, boyfriend, girlfriend, etc... It also wouldn't be the first time they jumped on anyone who suggested it was a hoax, like you just did. You are a "pro-troll" so you should know this already. B.T.W. The "innocent 14 year old" sympathy card won't work on me.

Answer this correctly and I might change my mind: How old were you when you had your daughter?
edit on 22-12-2011 by K1771gnorance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadioactiveRob
The lens flare theory is nice, but one question should be asked, is a human being subject to see a lens flare with the naked eye in the same way that a camera would catch one on film? If not, then what on earth is the filmer filming? If it is a lens flare, how could the filmer have seen the lens flare FIRST with the naked eye and THEN record it? Since the lens flare is only subject to the camera it was filmed on, then what prompted this individual to start recording in the first place? Do you guys suggest that she was filming "thin air" for no reason? There is no such thing as a "lens flares" for the human eye, only camera lenses. There is no logic in the lens flare theory here because obviously something caught the attention of her eyes before she started filming it, or else she wouldn't have turned on her camera in the first place.

Come on guy's, I know you all have brains that are capable of working. How about putting them to use instead of copycatting the first guy, it's way to easy to let someone else with a good sounding theory (at first) think for you.
edit on 17-12-2011 by RadioactiveRob because: (no reason given)

I thought the same thing, what prompted her to start filming? Then from my personal experience, my work requires travel and I am on a plain 2 times a week and more if there are legs invloved... Usually young adults tend to pull their cameras out and film the sky, clouds, the wings... I see that on every flight when there are teenagers on.....

Is she new to flying?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join