It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED: The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

CONFIRMED: The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny

divinecosmos.com

"It could be the biggest, most explosive story in modern history. We are just starting to put the pieces together and understand what is going on in the occult financial geopolitical scene, and how a 117-nation alliance is working to free the Earth from financial tyranny."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I received this from an Anonymous source at 2.a.m. pst..just a few minutes ago. The implications of this?

I'm stunned just now. My only reaction is that this must be shared so that greater minds than mine might make good use of it. If I have misposted it,I apologize.

It seems that all the conspiracy theories regarding political corruption,hidden agendas and secret families and 'societies' world wide are being confirmed. There is a wealth of information within the 'blog' and I need help understanding what all this means,for all of us. Thank you,and again,forgive me if I have posted this incorrectly..it's very early and I'm a bit shaken right now. All I know is I need help with this.

divinecosmos.com

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The link is not working

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kobewan69
The link is not working

I checked and rechecked and it works for me.

Try pasting it into another window please. I'm not sure why it isn't working for you.

link   
content removed/double posted
edit on 16-12-2011 by Qouth The Raven because: (no reason given)

link   
I'm about to turn in for the night, and have, admittedly, not read the article.... but I must ask a few questions, here (and point out a few observations).

First... 117 nation alliance? .... I've seen the number 117 appear frequently enough to suspect it is of some importance: (John 117, Ghost Rider 117, F-117 ... numerous references in media and the like)... that, or it's like how 361 has cropped up in my life more than a few times... just "one of those things."

I'm just curious if there is some particular ... significance of that number... like 666 or something.

Further, the source seems a tad.... well, normal, for ATS... but questionable by other standards.

I'm also not quite following how a single lawsuit is going to "end financial tyranny" ... particularly since there isn't much of a global government or legal authority.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

Agreed. I think that once all the information made available within that 'blog' has been combed thru,we will see that while it is a blog and filled with personal opinion and remark,the meat of the thing is what matters. Just not sure what anyone can do with any of it. I recognize that it is bigger than anything I am capable of handling and deciphering.

Thank you for looking..I look forward to hearing your analysis. Rest well.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Didn't Fulford blow his wad when Elenin wasn't Nibiru? How did he go from that to Japanese reporter being offered what CEO of GE and minister of finance in Japan? This article is quite outrageous. I remember watching one of his videos about HAARP and the Japan earthquake and well, he seemed off to me. It's too bad because we do need to somehow reign in the corruption at the highest levels but I'm pretty sure this lawsuit is Bullsnip Fullof.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qouth The Raven

I received this from an Anonymous source at 2.a.m. pst..just a few minutes ago. The implications of this?

divinecosmos.com

you are full of it.

this is all over the internet for the last 2 months

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
even exact same title
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoatwolfeWolfgoate
Didn't Fulford blow his wad when Elenin wasn't Nibiru? How did he go from that to Japanese reporter being offered what CEO of GE and minister of finance in Japan? This article is quite outrageous. I remember watching one of his videos about HAARP and the Japan earthquake and well, he seemed off to me. It's too bad because we do need to somehow reign in the corruption at the highest levels but I'm pretty sure this lawsuit is Bullsnip Fullof.

Agreed,it does seem outrageous at first glance and the source may be questionable,however the links to validating info are what made me bring it here for help from all of you. I'm not sure what this means,I only know that peppered all thru the blog are links to documents and things that someone with a mind for these things might be able to use to interpret what it means etc.

PDF of Lawsuit

I am fairly new to all this,having only been introduced to this sort of so-called conspiracy theory in regard to hidden agendas,secret societies and uber powerful old money super rich families who hold the reigns of the beast that strains and plods methodically toward world control and all that. I have no idea how to glean the bits of 'proof' from it,piece it all together and draw a clear picture of it to present in a sensible way. I'm just a regular person trying to make sense of the world around me,and every day I am more terrified by what I find. I told myself I was going to step away from things like this and try and gain some equilibrium back for myself,but I cannot.

If this proves,with all it's presented links to sources,to be nothing more than yet another bit of theory with no fact,I'm not sure I'll feel better,or much worse for what I believe it is trying to tell us.
edit on 16-12-2011 by Qouth The Raven because: spelling

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

Originally posted by Qouth The Raven

divinecosmos.com

you are full of it.

this is all over the internet for the last 2 months

Thanks for your assessment of my..whatever.

IT may be "all over the internet",but I am not,and I only got it as I said,very early this morning and have not seen it before.

Perhaps you might add something of value to the conversation in regard to the thing? That,would be helpful.For it's being new to me,I find it disturbing. Maybe I shouldn't have brought it here. I just wanted help with it is all.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Still doesn't work, tried it in 3 different browsers, all it says is " We are OK, we are working on the site, please come back later. Webmaster"

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
and another;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you!

I appreciate your help.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kobewan69
Still doesn't work, tried it in 3 different browsers, all it says is " We are OK, we are working on the site, please come back later. Webmaster"

Links to threads on this topic have been provided within this thread,above this post...

Thank you for taking the time to try and look. I hope one of the other thread's links will work for you.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Qouth The Raven

Let's hope they win!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4Thought
reply to post by Qouth The Raven

Let's hope they win!

I do hope,with all my heart,that someone(s) somehow will be able to stop this madness. I feel like things are spinning out of control at a rapidly increasing pace now and I really am afraid,for everyone. See,I am one of those people who believes in what conspiracy theorists,whistle blowers and hackers are trying to do. I appreciate the effort and time that goes into it and I'm grateful that some of us have these brilliant analytical minds that can see into webs of intrigue and discern patterns and facts. As afraid as I am,I hold out hope. It is the one thing I will never let go of.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join