It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED: The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Qouth The Raven

I started reading right when you posted, and i'm only about 1/10 through. Mind boggling stuff, really - not sure if i believe it, but i'll keep reading and see what's up.

Interesting post to say the least. I don't think the law suit is the most important piece in this but the interview on secret societies' influence on history. The law suit simply seems to bring to light these issues to the blogger.

And this post seems to be within the past two weeks. Read before you judge.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by UnivoxSuperfuzz

Thank you! I knew alot of the info was already known and the fact that some of this is a fairly new work is what made me sit up and bring it here to all of you..'I' have never seen this blog before.

It takes alot for me to post anything here any more because of how some sit and wait for any opportunity to try and embarrass a person. I am so unsure of myself and inexperienced with this site that this keeps me from even trying most of the time. So again,thank you,very much.

If people would focus on the entire content instead of just trying to find out if there was already a similar topic to be found using the search feature here to try and derail people,we might make a little progress. While many of the names referred to in the thing are looked upon as jokes,the information there is not a joke. I discount nothing as valuable,no matter the source,if there are links present backing up what the person is trying to unravel and make sense of. Everyone who tries is valuable,and I applaud their efforts.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

*SNIP*

The main points of this blog seem to be the existence of many competing secret societies, some with one ideology, and others with the polar opposite.

The "bloodline" societies believe in the inheritance of power, a controlled and consistant elite with the ultimate plan of depopulation to save the environment and prevent consumption. These are your Rothschilds, Freemasons, "Illuminati," and probably tons of others based on family wealth. These groups are collectively and conspiratorially enacting WW3.

The meritocratic societies believe power should be determined by merit - accomplishments, intelligence, and personal characteristics. Their goal seems to be the elimination of the bloodline oligarchy and the creation of a free society.

I know who I'm rallying for...

Mod Edit: Review This Link: ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette:
edit on 12/16/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I saw this article on another site yesterday and must admit I was interested. Have not read every word but a skim read and a look at the list of defendants - very interesting.

All I can say is I hope it is true and that with all cameras on the trial - the people of the world might just receive a trigger or two and start to wake up.

This is definitely going to be a story to watch. The entire world should watch. Thanks for posting. Hmmm....

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Wow, the more I read the more the carpet slowly unravels before me.

This seems to be the collaboration of all provable and evidenced conspiracies within the last 150 years. They all are fairly well documented with historical context, or are very well understood assumed truths within the conspiracy theorist community...

This seems to be the culmination of everything we've hoped to know on this website... Thank you so much for posting this.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Thank you,for doing what I'm doing and reading the entire thing..A cursory glance will not gel it for us.

I find the conversation between the two men to be of particular importance and am reading it again. The more I look at this thing the more I am convinced,like you,that it confirms all theories. The way BF ties all the events and timelines etc together with what most of us have suspected blows my mind. It's like light bulbs are exploding over my head! Every event he notes,when I go back over it,leads us to how,and why,we find ourselves in our current situation(globally). We know about the blood family elites and their agenda,but how many of us knew there was/is an action or force who has worked so hard against them and the WW3 agenda and purpose? I'm not as articulate as alot of you here but I trust you know what I'm trying to say here,and trying to do as well by bringing this here to you.

Just the fact that you are responding the way you are is such a relief that when I read your post,tears welled up in my eyes. I have been trying so hard to offer information to people who ignore it that I had all but given up. To me,the fact that there are people,powerful people,who are working against this world domination,as well as people like you and others who can see what's been placed in front of them,makes me alot less frightened and defeated than I was before I came here this morning. Maybe I should try and lift the audio of the conversation and post it here?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

It is my hope,too,that if enough attention can be brought to this,the world will,finally,wake up.

It's easy for some of us to see what's behind things,but for most people it seems as if they just can't get it,or are utterly unwilling to even begin doing the work much less think about it. Most people seem to not want to know and are content to bemoan and finger point. I want to know the why of things. ATS sparked a fire in my soul and started me digging for truths. Try as I might,I cannot look away now that I know. Waking up is painful,frustrating..so there is a part of me which understands why so many people don't want to wake up.

I hope you get a chance to dig thru the site I posted. I think you will have your mind blown. I know mine is.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

After reading about half of the PDF it looks to me if this goes the distance it could bring down the banking cartel....lets all hope so,it's about time good luck KEENAN

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by patmac573

After reading about half of the PDF it looks to me if this goes the distance it could bring down the banking cartel....lets all hope so,it's about time good luck KEENAN

Yes!! Good luck indeed!

The lawsuit is but one item in the article I posted so I hope you can find the time to read the thing in it's entirety. While the lawsuit IS of great importance,the over all content is mind blowing.Thank you so much for your response.

In Regard To Trillion Dollar Lawsuit-

Read on! The farther you go,the farther we get.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qouth The Raven

Just the fact that you are responding the way you are is such a relief that when I read your post,tears welled up in my eyes. I have been trying so hard to offer information to people who ignore it that I had all but given up. To me,the fact that there are people,powerful people,who are working against this world domination,as well as people like you and others who can see what's been placed in front of them,makes me alot less frightened and defeated than I was before I came here this morning. Maybe I should try and lift the audio of the conversation and post it here?

There are still some good people out there who are paying attention. They're few and far-between, largely rejected by society and pushed behind a monitor and a keyboard to find those with similar feelings. The few who know they're good must work together and try to help the people, society; even if we do so against their will. The pure among us need to save the world: save humanity from self-destruction.

This goes to the prime debate of defining ourselves as a species: do we decide to be altruistic? Or do we decide to be self-serving and tyrannical? I recognize humanity as a social species, yet the dominant philosophy seems to be selfishness - the pathology: psychopathic. This contradiction leads us to the insanity that directs our world today. We have a crisis of consciousness on our hands. Self vs. Society. People vs. Profit. Humanity vs. Self. We need to make the decision whether we want humanity to survive the next few generations or not.

The argument laid out here is that gold moves the wheels of history, but to what end? Gold is simply an "expensive" precious metal with a falsified value. Humans like it because it's shiny. Its properties do not make it as valuable as it should be. What are the most precious resources? Food, water, and the environment. And if these are competed for, we will surely fail as a species.

I didn't know there was such a well organized opposition either...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I find this to be particularly of import..

OUTSOURCING ARTICLES Internet Water Army - the new cyber warfare employed by well established organization and Governments-by Anand Sagar -"The Internet Water Army is a group of individuals who act as paid mercenaries to inundate the Internet with comments, gossip, or other content to build up or demolish credibility of articles, information, Websites and more.."

Internet 'Water Army'
edit on 16-12-2011 by Qouth The Raven because: To remove useless content

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I actually know a few soldiers in the "Water Army." They tend not to think beyond the dollars they receive. They don't care who they mentally affect or who they're working for. They can't think beyond the proximate.

These soldiers are as transparent as gossamer. You can see through them and tear their arguments to sh#, because you have logic and belief on your side. We're all waging psychological warfare against each other on the internet. We also have to ensure that our side wins - for the collective good of humanity.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Well,the one thing I'm taking away with me from this,and your kindness and reason,is to never give up.

I have to develop a firmer resolve and a thicker skin and just keep digging and sharing what I unearth. So what if someone beat me to it? Yay! And so what if detractors and trolls pop up? The world is full to bursting with such people,but as you say,there are a heck of alot of good people fighting the good fight too and doing so in so many ways that the Water Army's got it's work cut out for it! Sociopaths are top feeders dining on the feces of each other and if that's all life is worth to them? If money is all they ever gain by having been here then they will have missed the purpose and true reward living is meant to bring us human beings. In a generation or two they will have been efficiently erased and replaced because the systems as they are now are on the brink of collapse,and while the new systems needed to take our species and this planet to a better more sustainable place are not yet fully in place,they very soon WILL be. We,the People,know too much now for them to continue plotting and scheming and pulling strings much longer..I only hope I live long enough to see their downfall and watch humanity rise again and begin the processes of rebuilding. May it be so!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I think we've come close enough to the truth to get the ultimate point. The time for digging and preparing is over. When this gov't loses control, and you'll know when it happens, it will be time to act, swiftly and without compromise. It's now time to get people on your side: friends, family, and community that share your sympathies and concerns are your greatest, and probably, only allies.

The Water Army will always lose. There are more of us than them and WE have genuine belief and understanding of what we're talking about.

Yes, it seems the majority of humanity is missing out on the point of life. Consumerism has successfully enslaved the majority. What they don't realize is that you CAN'T take anything with you in death, but you CAN leave things behind for humanity's future generations to enjoy. Prosperity and peace, my friend. You'll always have an ally in me and a few genuine others.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Ah,but there's the rub..all most people care about is that addiction to instant fleeting gratification that only mindless thoughtless consumerism brings them along with the blind faith that nothings wrong with this picture and the attitude they develop with it that "everything will be ok,I'll get mine at any cost and let the future take care of itself."

I find it nearly impossible to reach people,much less how to get them on our side and prepare ourselves for what's coming in order to rise to meet it effectively. I just don't know enough about what to do next,so,I keep looking for answers. How do we meet the challenges facing us when things change quickly? Where can I go to help bring things into better alignment? Right now,all I have are questions. I guess that's true for all of us here.
edit on 16-12-2011 by Qouth The Raven because: spelling

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Another Thread here on the same topic.

Trillion Dollar Lawsuit Thread

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

There needs to be far more exposure for this topic for the safety of all involved.

It is impossible to get MSM to cover it properly as they are controlled.

Have RT covered it at all? I can't find anything.

Namaste

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Thank you! It was very early when I received that and was so shaken by it that I only acted out of a sense of urgency and brought it here instantly,without knowing the content was already here,for which I am extremely grateful,and apologetic.

My question now is what's next and when things fall apart,what do 'we' do? If there's some plan of fast action in the event our government is taken over fully,I'd like to be in on it. Now that we know,what do we do?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Threegirls

Agreed! There should be total exposure to this so everyone has access to it..people who missed it here when it was previously posted have seen this thread on it for their first time so all in all more is better for this topic!

And I'm sorry,but,what is RT?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join