It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED: The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Qouth The Raven

Originally posted by ajkesh
Benjamin Fulford interview from yesterday. Says whole kidnapping/rescue was a big misunderstanding.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qouth The Raven
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Johnny,this thread was moved quite awhile ago,by a mod,a super mod at that.

Moved. Reason being,content/topic was older than 3 days. They are aware there are similar threads with this content..why is this so hard for you?

Let me ask you..Did you read ALL of the material in the blog..any of it? Other than the twitch you get at the sight of Ben Fulford's name,what reaction do you have to the content of Wilcox blog? We gain insight thru sharing opinion and knowledge. Please,share some,because this is new to me,and I want as much insight as I can get!

Please kindly take a look at my post which touches on this subject:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Qouth The Raven

I'm with ya, man! Like someone pointed out earlier, we don't need everyone, we just need some. Aim your intention toward a better world and we'll see how this all turns out... Love and light all

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Thanks OP...

this is a really deep subject..

The rabbit hole in this just blows my mind...

please keep us updated if you can...

long read but worth it!!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
amazing! ive read the whole thing! its a shame people ignore this hahaa

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
attention everyone, this appears to be the real deal! fulford is all over mainstream japanese media networks disclosing information about the secret group responsible for the tyranny in america and indeed the globe! if indeed this lawsuit and other actions against the cabal are true, then they most probably WILL be met with resistance! we are nearing critical times and i have been browsing for the last 2 days for information on a militia in my state of florida and i officially do not believe there is one! i am attempting to contact connected people veterans, etc via oathkeepers website and some other outlets, if ever there was a time to truly band together it is coming SOON! i am ready to join a militia and defend this great nation and this great planet in the name of truth, freedom and love! if anyone has any information regarding militias, or just wants to talk and exchange information and opinions, or ANYTHING, feel free to email me at [email protected], let's win this thing, for earth, for humanity.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Man, I wish ATS has longer attention span nowadays. We seem to just skip through the old topics. This is a huge one and we need to make everyone aware that this is going on.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
If the forum at www.zerohedge.com... has picked up on this explosive lawsuit, it may be circulating among really important people now, and it is being taken very seriously.

They have an article out today: "Did Bankers Deliberately Crash MF Global to Crash Gold and Silver Prices?"
www.zerohedge.com...

It's a good, in-depth article and "feels" like indeed, financial analysts are waking up big time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join