It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul DESTROYS Bachmann on Iran war debate.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by CREAM

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
WOW all these people supporting Ron Paul and not a single comment about the very real threat that Iran will use Nuclear Weapons on us, when they get it.

"In the IAEA report referenced by Bachman last night on page 4, section C, second sentence it clearly states that there is an absence of any indicators that Iran is considering reprocessing irradiated nuclear fuel to extract plutonium."

Dude, Iran does not pose a threat. Besides the fact they are no where near getting nukes, Israel has 300 nukes and has not signed the nonproliferation treaty. Why?

I can see why Iran wants nukes and I don't blame them for that. We are tolerant of Islam in the US, Iran would only want to attack us in retaliation or because of an aggressive US foreign policy.

The fact is, Iran is not a threat to the US, at all.

The United States stands with Israel. Always has and always will. Get used to it.

This is a fairly complicated issue in my view. After WWII many Islamic countries sided with Russian during the Cold War. After I read that, I understood why the US has worked so hard to keep Israel as an ally. However, there seems to be an age old dispute between Jewish and Muslim and so we are hated for our friendship with Israel. This is a cold hard fact, and pretty much any muslim will tell us so. The politicians lie when they say it is for our freedoms, it is not, it is all about Israel. The Rothschilds know this and have always played two sides against each other in wars where they benefit financially. This is the conspiratorial part of this issue that no one here is talking about. I see a lot of people bashing Bachmann but it's for the wrong reason.
The current admin is certainly taking a Carteresque stance on foreign policy and we will see the repercussions. I do not believe the Cold War is entirely over, but now we are hearing reports of Iranians smuggling radioactive medical materials, some kind of radioactive sodium. It's a very peculiar report, especially since Russia is allied with Iran.
Both left and right play this issue ad nauseum with the left typically for Palestine and Hezbollah and the Right typically for Israel.
The other players are Iran, N Korea, and China.
It is too bad that people misunderstand what Dr. Paul is trying to do, that is pull us out of the quagmire of the fight between the Middle East and Israel, but there are other factors at stake.
We are a Superpower and the Rothschilds just make money off the wars and use up our resources in the process.
The Rothschilds created the State of Israel along with Britain.
I believe this whole thing has apocalyptic proportions and will not be avoided.
Iran rattles their sabers but at who's behest?
edit on 16-12-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I think Ron Paul sounded even more unhinged than he normally does.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I feel like these war mongers are trying to start a 8th** crusade.

Enough is enough already! Live and let live.
edit on 12/16/2011 by thetruth3402 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
Someone needs to ask these canidates if they're running for president of the United States of America or prime minister of Isreal. With the one exception of Ron Paul i honestly can't tell for sure.

Yah just like we asked if current POTUS was campaigning for Berlin, Germany. You know the Citizen of the World.
I expect to see Obama replace Kofi Annan some day.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
Candidates that want to fund other countries, including those whom aren't our allies, until our country crumbles really shows where their priorities are.

Bachman for Israel.
Romney for corporations.
Newt for his fat self.

Ron Paul for USA.

Yah and you forgot Obama for everyone but the USA

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Ron Paul really sounded too leftist last night on foreign policy and because of that he will not likely get the nomination unless Romney and Newt drop out. A Tea Partier governor of SC Nikki Haley just put her support for Romney, which is not what I would have done because he is just another Obamacare Progressive in my view, and Newt is also a stealth progressive saying what he thinks Tea Partiers want to hear.
This is truly a sad day for America.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

He has more brains in his little finger than that group combined. Its a little frightening that he is simply stating the truth and yet it seems like such a revelation that ANY politician is capable of that. 50 years ago people like Mr Paul were common and people like Michelle Bachman were rightly labeled kooks. That's how far we have sunk.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

People are waking up, Rush's ratings are down 30 percent in the past six months. He has lost 1/3 of his audience in 1/2 a year.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by openminded2011
reply to post by Alaskan Man

He has more brains in his little finger than that group combined. Its a little frightening that he is simply stating the truth and yet it seems like such a revelation that ANY politician is capable of that. 50 years ago people like Mr Paul were common and people like Michelle Bachman were rightly labeled kooks. That's how far we have sunk.

It's the pop culture crap that so many people let rule their lives.

Attention spans of the average American today is only a little better than a lapdog on Redbull and speed.

They don't want a long detailed description of the problem, they want a soundbyte they can "like" on Facebook and get on with their busy lives.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
There really is one true peace candidate: Ron Paul.

Freedom, liberty, peace, rights and justice for ALL.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

they're attacking him now, instead of ignoring him.

He's gaining ground...this is very good!!!!!

RON PAUL 2012!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
While I agree with alot of the domestic policies that RP has, his foreign policy leaves something to be desired. And to think that if we somehow "just left everyone alone", that it would all be OK, is simplistic at best. While I agree the damage has been done by the American machine, the ability to pull back and be isolationist is non-existent and utterly foolish. I DO know that there are those on this board that have such contempt for this nation that they endorse this policy, to ensure that something terrrible happens and the U.S. falls and is subjugated to the "poor" and "victims" for a sense of "justice." I will not allow those powers to destroy what I have fought hard for. And before any of you couch jockey's reply...I probably payed for your X-Box.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
Bachmann scares the living bejesus out of me (no pun intended). If she gets into power in the US I swear to god I am moving to Mars.

Actually, apply that to everyone but Ron Paul......she just scares me more than the others.

(This is from an outsiders perspective. Many of the rest of us around the world see Ron Paul as America's last hope to not only redeem itself to the world, but to fix the internal problems that you have amassed over the last few decades.)

I heard that, friend, loud and very clearly. Newt is s corporate shill who divorced his wife as she lay in the hospital, Mitt keeps on saying he has the right plan for anything and everything, and changes with the trends and whims of the people who he talks to. Rick Perry does have some good points, but he scares me. He keeps saying he created all of these jobs, but they were mostly State jobs, paid for by taxpayers. All would do just like their Corporate Masters (Evil Empire) tell them to do, and the taxpayer will keep on filling their bank accounts while they inside trade on the Market, and sit around figuring out how to make even more money, at anyone's expense.

Ron Paul stands alone. He is the only one who makes sense. The problems he says he will take care of have been bothering me too, and I am for small government that works part time, with part time pay, no pay higher than the minimum wage. and No Lobbyist allowed within 50 miles of any Congressman or Senator. We need to get rid of GWB's little "Presidential Laws by Edict," like the Patriot Act. Let the States govern themselves, and do business with each other, and on the World Market. We can do this, America.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Bachmann is just a few points above Palin in IQ. The only difference is that Bachmann can speak in complete sentences, but her thought process is entirely emotion driven with no logic whatsoever. I'm amazed that the Republicans actually have someone running who does make sense (for once). Ron Paul is spot on when he counters that we are broke! How would anyone expect to secure our country if we can't afford to pay our public safety personnel. When the Soviet Union collapsed due to the arms race, we by the way are still involved in, murders were not investigated, crime went unsolved and people did whatever they liked with no consequences. The war mongers are running out of enemies so they must invent them. Bottom line, if Iran exploded a nuclear weapon in Israel, the fall out would float right back over Iran (not to mention Israel's allies would retaliate). They know that. All of this hype is driven by those who profit from war. Bachmann and those like her aren't so stupid that they can't hear the cash register ringing.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
LOL! I shouldn't have been surprised. I have been reading and responding to literally dozens of conversations about the debate, and one of the most common mentions was how badly Ron Paul did on this question, and how out of touch with reality that Paul is.
Of course, I can count on ATS to provide a home to those who are feeble minded enough to think that Paul scored well on the question.
You little boys should grow up and get out of your mother's basement, and actually find out what is happening in the world.
BTW, we know that Paul can't win in an election, since we don't allow computer voting, and few of his supporters even have the gumption to actually register and vote.
That's ok though, Alex Jones will be there with a conspiracy as to why Paul lost. No doubt, the Illuminatti will rig the voting machines, or HAARP will make everyone vote for the CFR candidate.
A mind is a terrible thing.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Having listened to this video of Newt Gingrich addressing a group in IOWA , I feel it important to share it with all of you.
Regardless of any previous views of Newt, please listen to what he says. He has become a viable candidate in just a few short weeks--and this video does much to explian why.
Please consider sharing it with others-the more people who see it, the better.

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Does it really matter? RP isn't going to win. You people are living in a fantasy.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
He should win, if people in the US have common sense.....though i know it's a scarce commodity.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Ron Paul will win Iowa, I would be willing to stake big money on that.
He is also a STRONG second in NH, if he tops Romney in NH, regardless of Iowa... It will become a
Paul vs Gingrich race. Good news... Gingrich is being rejected by the status quo.

But the neo-cons....

(Before) Paul wins Iowa : "Iowa will be the most significant primary vote in U.S history."

(After) Paul wins Iowa : "Iowa is insignificant........................................
These aren't the droids your looking for >*Waves Hand*

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
No wonder how these all American women in politic are as stupid as sheeps. Sarah Palin example is one of them too.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join