It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul DESTROYS Bachmann on Iran war debate.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Wow that b**** is nutz

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

This is why the rest of world doesn't respect the U.S.A. Trust me, when the United States government wage war on their own people (and they will), do you think the rest of world is going to be sympathetic?

Hmm i can understand your disgust as well as i share the same disgust for my own fellow "sheeple" countrymen here in the USSA. But that is a callous thing to say . There are plenty of good people who are agains this tyranny. They will fight and die right along side me if and when the day comes. The same could be said for holding the iranian people accountable for it's corrupt government. The people demonstrated against the Iranin gov as well as the people in the USA and all around te world. We are all in the same boat. You are falling in to the "us vs them" thinking that the PTB have indoctorinated upon the world. The tyranny is happening every where it is just that the spot light is on the USA because we are suppose to set an example.

That has been taken from us, our electoral system is fixed! Hence we do not have the power to choose our leaders. They are picked for us by the elite. It will take a revolution of blood to change that. And it is headed that way. And i would hope that other people of this would support us in the uprising. It may not happen tomorrow or next week but it will.
edit on 16-12-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

The United States stands with Israel. Always has and always will. Get used to it.

The United States GOVENMENT stands with israel. As a citizen of the United States, I DO NOT STAND with israel.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
you gotta love all these other candidates expressions when Paul tells it how it is. God they must be crapping there pants.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by jjf3rd77

I am totally with you on this. Go back and check my first post, it is the exact point I was trying to make. How anyone can think I ran obtaining nuclear missiles is okay is beyond me. I think most of the people is too young or too naive to understand what's at stake. I love most of what Ron Paul stands for but he is just dead wrong on this.

I'm glad you spoke up we need some voices of reason here.

We have a bunch of lunatics running the usa with access to the button, Bachman represents the same mind numbing stupidity shared by these puppets alike. So the world is no safer with 10 bombs or 1000 bombs. Like the saying goes "guns dont kill people, people kill people" Iran sooner or later as well as any country will have nukes be it a war head or a dirty suit case . It's a futile effort when we try to dictate and control other countries it causes more problems. It undermines diplomacy. WE INVENTED THE DAMN THING! We opened pandoras box when we vaporized Hiroshima. It's a lost cause it is like denying other countries guns, vehicles and electricity. The world does not give a rats ass what the United States says and they shouldn't. They believe they "other countries" are entitled to the same rights as us and they should - be it nukes. It's about responsibility, if Iran sent a nuke this way Iran would get turned in to an ash tray within 45 minutes maybe 20. Iran knows this, they want the bomb as insurance imo. It becomes a stalemate when 2 countries have nukes it is a game changer.

You dont have to be young or old to know what is at stake, we are living in a world of uncertainty. Heck we are in as much danger of people like Tim Mcveigh with a home made nuke here in the states. It's not the nukes you should worry about it's the mad men running this monkey show.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Sorry - I have not read every post on this thread so maybe others have mentioned this but did you notice Ron Paul says "whore" instead of "war" at one point right near the end of the video?

Seriously, hard to stand near one and not blurt it out, I suppose.

Lest I be accused of being sexist - her gender is not the issue. The other idiots are just as whorish to their client Zionism.

Having said that I liked Bachmann decades ago when she was a man and played guitar with BTO.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I am curious.. does Iran have fuel-air bomb technology? Can they create something akin to the MOAB? The technology seems simply enough. If they were so dangerous and will blow us up the moment they had the chance...well, where's the big booms? They already have available to them the means to cause severe damage through the use of any number of technologies and yet, the only thing they appear to be linked to is small scale explosives and guns.

Oh wait.. yeah, I forgot.. they are crazy.. thus they are patiently waiting and working as stealthily as they can to make a big boom because.. what?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

The United States GOVENMENT stands with israel. As a citizen of the United States, I DO NOT STAND with israel.

Amen to that

Actually it is quite genius and diabolical. The Zionists took what happened to the jews during the Holocaust and Nazi Germany and incorporated it in to their agenda. So any time someone exposes the fact Zionism is corrupt and a world problem then the Zionists can pull the anti-semite card and dance around the facts.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

I am on RP side about the wars and base's and bringing home the troops and the fact we are broke and can not police the world and we should take care of our own first, but if he keeps pushing the Iran nuke is no big deal retoric Ron Paul is doomed.This "Iran can have the bomb if they want to" is not going to fly with the American people as long as Iran keeps threatening Iseral.

I think if he would just say these are MY feelings but I would let my generals have the last word on Iran, Paul would be a shoe-in at this point.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Couldn't of said it any better than you just did!

Irans not an immediate threat.... North Korea is more of an immediate threat... and they arent even mentioned at all. NK has already tested their nukes... and the world knows they have the bomb... yet iran... is the bad guy here?

this is neo-con logic... same kind cheney, and bush jr/sr had...

(Sigh) didnt we learn our lesson yet from IRAQ?

edit on 12/16/2011 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE

here is more

Cool thanks for that. Wow the look on some of their faces on certain things he said... Like "omg how dare you expose that". He definitely has a red bullseye painted on him. I honestly think he is our last shot at fixing any of the 4387439 problems we have. I hope and pray for his safety if he is elected because he is gona piss a lot of people (scum) off.

S+F for you too op!

U
edit on 16-12-2011 by USarmyFL because: add

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Candidates that want to fund other countries, including those whom aren't our allies, until our country crumbles really shows where their priorities are.

Bachman for Israel.
Romney for corporations.
Newt for his fat self.

Ron Paul for USA.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
ron paul didnt really support his cause last night on this issue, but i do beleive he is correct tho, he doesn't claim we should just ignore them, or that he would just sit back and let them take aim. but would abide by constitutional rule to declare war and a reachable agenda. there are many speculations on what iran may or may not be doing untill we have undeniable evidence we shouldn't risk harm to or country on a hunch. you cant walk into public and beat the tar out of someone because you think they might want to hurt you. you cant teach peace thru war, only by example.we shouldnt be sacrificing our freedom for security. we are starting to eradicate our constitution where does it end? sorry just recently woke up and new to the politics.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Ron Paul destroys everyone on every issue.

It really bothered me that people in the crowd were cheering Bachmann. That mindless, ignorant faith based patriotism has always made me fear for the intelligence level of society. You know the people, the one who cheerlead every decision that the government makes no matter what it is or how wrong it is.

"Today, they want you to believe that patriotism means that you support everything the government wants. A true patriot defends liberty and the people."
-- Ron Paul

Damn right! A true patriot also donates to Ron Pauls 12/16 moneybomb!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
this is a funny post. just an hour ago i heard cnn talking about how bachmann handed it to all the candidates and that she really tore into ron paul. i havent heard any of it, just relaying what i heard.
ron paul 2012.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
As an outsider looking in, I wouldn't say he destroyed her. Now I'm no fan of Bachman and wouldn't like to see her get in, but Paul saying not having nuclear weapons reduces the chance of war is wrong imo. The fear of MAD helps prevent war. And while many extremists will attack America because of American foreign policies, I don't think a sudden American withdrawal from every Muslim country would extinguish the threat of terrorism, his use of Sweden as an example is poor seeing as Sweden has its own problems with Islamic extremists and had a bomb explosion last year. You only have to look at the reaction to the Muhammed cartoons to realise that its not just foreign policy that drives extremists.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MortlitantiFMMJ

I see what you are getting at, but I think of it this way:

you write something I strongly disagree with and I go over and shoot you or blow up your car -- Criminal Act

someone with the name Mohammed does the same thing -- Terrorism

We need to fix that dichotomy
edit on 12-16-2011 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This woman scares the proverbial $#!+ out of me. If she is elected we will see WWIII guarenteed!! If she wins i'm moving under a rock on the opposite side of the planet... As far away from the chaos as I can get...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Hmm i can understand your disgust as well as i share the same disgust for my own fellow "sheeple" countrymen here in the USSA. But that is a callous thing to say . There are plenty of good people who are agains this tyranny. They will fight and die right along side me if and when the day comes. The same could be said for holding the iranian people accountable for it's corrupt government. The people demonstrated against the Iranin gov as well as the people in the USA and all around te world. We are all in the same boat. You are falling in to the "us vs them" thinking that the PTB have indoctorinated upon the world. The tyranny is happening every where it is just that the spot light is on the USA because we are suppose to set an example.

That has been taken from us, our electoral system is fixed! Hence we do not have the power to choose our leaders. They are picked for us by the elite. It will take a revolution of blood to change that. And it is headed that way. And i would hope that other people of this would support us in the uprising. It may not happen tomorrow or next week but it will.

Notice that I was describing my understanding of the world's view through my own interactions with multiple nationalities. I wasn't describing my disgust and even at that, disgust is too strong a word. It's more of an exhaustion from the lies.

Don't worry. Personally, I differentiate between the people and their government. That doesn't mean the world will. The world and it's typical people deal in generalities. Otherwise, precepts such as racism and stereotypes would not exist. In my experience, much of the world disdains America's foreign policy. It furthermore disdains the pride in which a minority of its people have for its destruction. Is my country less corrupt? Perhaps not. Would my country engage in illegal and unjust wars were it to have the military capacity? Who knows?

For whatever reasons, the international consensus (limited to my own interactions) on the U.S.A. and Israel is that they're corrupt, war-mongering time-bombs.

This is why I suspect they'll be less sympathetic should either of these countries collapse. Yes, it's callous. Yes, it's unfair to judge the American people for their governments actions.

Take this as objective fact. Don't necessarily misconstrue it as my personal feelings on the matter. The international consensus stands.

Besides, you forgot to include this part of my post...

Originally posted by rexusdiablos
That being said, I genuinely hope Ron Paul will succeed, redeem the U.S.A. and protect her people.

edit on 16/12/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Wow this is a first time I have seen Bachmann talk, not a good start. In fact the first sentence I could tell she has hidden agendas. She doesn’t care about those people who would die. I actually felt sick when people started clapping to her answers, which is very worrying.

*Also no Paul did not destroy her, she commited suicide to any sane, reasonable person.*
edit on 16-12-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join