It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul DESTROYS Bachmann on Iran war debate.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
He really exposes how much of a war monger these candidates are, particularly Bachmann.

I love how at the very end, she says "As president i would stand on the side of peace" after declaring we need to start another war ASAP.

i am SO SO SO glad others are FINALLY WAKING UP

i was literally cheering RON on from my couch. he is finally getting TOUGH and exposing these warmongering rockefeller nwo cabalists

this is beyond simple black and white..these losers up there including newt are fear and war mongerers wouldn't doubt they got vatican checking accounts

please if anyone knows RON and can relay this:

he needs to explain to the american people that for 50 years we have engaged in a dark version of capitalism AND EMPIRE building

he doesn't need to say NWO, or any thing else. just expose the NWO by using the code words of EMPIRE builders, much more powerful than policemen of the world

empire builders mean there is a plan to constantly start war..not just police people

and its true

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Here's another alternative to the totally corrupt Republican-Democrat parties:

Rocky Anderson for U.S. President in 2012. A President for the 99%.

Rocky Anderson forms Justice Party

Rocky Anderson - Facebook

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
How can anyone take this fear mongering seriously anymore?

It's "literally" the same thing EVERYTIME.

Some mad man has weapons and we'd be making a terrible mistake if we don't deal with them!!

How many times have we heard this now????

and they think people are falling for it still! that is what is so funny

EMPIRE builders and Fear builders are the core root of the Problem of USA

americans need to wake up..the country has been hijacked by these people for 50 years now

RON needs to keep on telling them

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Paul has already stated that he can't do it by himself and need the people to elect like minded people....but I agree Paul put Bachmann in her place on that exchange.

Here’s how Ahmadinejad put it during an October interview with CNN. "We have already expressed our views about nuclear bombs. We said those who are seeking to build nuclear bombs or those who stockpile, they are politically and mentally retarded. We think they are stupid because the era of nuclear bombs is over," he said.

SourceS he pretty much lied her way through that whole exchange....I sure do hope people realize this.

edit on 16-12-2011 by txraised254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by beanandginger
The real test for Ron Paul occured today. On his radio show Rush Limbaugh was openly mocking Ron Paul. He went out of his way to be respectful of the other candidates and was careful not to discredit them All the while he openly discredited and mocked Paul.

I generally agree with most of what Rush says and stands for but he seems to be schilling for the same establishment candidates that the media and Washington elites are pushing.

In my mind the candidate we should be supporting is the one the media and pundits hate the most. That is Ron Paul. It seems there's no room at the inn for the truth.

So the question is this - whose followers allegiance is stronger Pauls or Limbaughs?
Can Limbaughs disdain for Paul have a chilling effect of Pauls surge? Or will Rush's comments backfire and gin up the base for Paul even more?
edit on 16-12-2011 by beanandginger because: added content

so have you RUSH LIMBAUGH supporters woken up yet?? RUSH is just another POS empire and fear-builder

he doesn't care about this nation at all

and he like them all also has a vatican bank account somewhere in switzerland funding his drug abuse

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Ron Paul the savior. Hip, hop, horray....

Nope. Second line- One man running on the republican ticket cannot save the world. sorry!

Israel is our ally up to a point. They should not expect us to bend over and backwards for them. They have enough military and economic muscle to get the job done for themselves. Stop being a child israel and learn to walk on your own.

We invaded iraq, afghanistand, somalia, libya, yemen, pakistan, etc. Enough is enough. America is getting a bad name deservedly.

Ron Paul maybe smarter than other republicans, but in the end he is still a conservative and all conservatives are wrong.

Vote for a democrat or better yet vote for spusa. We need less imperialism and more humanity asap!

This type of reasoning is precisely why some people should not be allowed access to a voting booth or the Internet...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Never thought id be quoting Eminem but yeah... the man said it best!

"Let the president answer a higher anarchy
Strap him with an Ak-47, let him go, fight his own war
Let him impress daddy that way"

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Bachmann unnerves me; she's trigger-happy.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Someone needs to ask these canidates if they're running for president of the United States of America or prime minister of Isreal. With the one exception of Ron Paul i honestly can't tell for sure.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Bachmann just Confirmed to the Entire Country last Night that she is nothing More than a Neo Con Hawk Mouthpiece . No Thank You Michele , .................Next Contestant.............

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Good luck to Ron Paul and you americans.

But I suspect the USA is already doomed because the gov love for wars

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Bachmann scares the living bejesus out of me (no pun intended). If she gets into power in the US I swear to god I am moving to Mars.
reply to post by Kryties

Fridged Temperatures, Lifeless and desolate, dead at the core, Mostly Dark and Empty, Strange objects, and alien faces, red everywhere.

Now that I'm done talking about the "other" presidential candidates, Let me explain why I too would move to mars if they became president...........

other = all but Dr. Paul
edit on 16-12-2011 by tw0330 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Iraq had WMD's, the only reason they weren't paraded out for the world press was that they were stamped Made In The U.S.A..

Actually the 10 RUSSIAN semis the USAF watched with the birds leave Iraq into Syria then load the "boxes" onto a RUSSIAN ship, would have started WWIII between Russia and the US if the US exposed it to the full media. Sometimes even when your right you just shut up and take your lumps.

But the SHIP-FULL of yellow cake that the CIA FILLED a Canadian cargo ship with doesn't count. Ya-right.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

Proof?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
WOW all these people supporting Ron Paul and not a single comment about the very real threat that Iran will use Nuclear Weapons on us, when they get it.

Be it their extremism, or our extreme views, Iran is a real threat today and in the next six months. You can't change the war mongering America of the past and that's what Ron Paul is trying to do. You just can't give up and pull out of everything. Iraq might be worse off for it.

Iran once again wants to destroy us and they will once they have nuclear weapons. They are the only Middle East Country that is not our ally that will get Nuclear capability and we need a President in office who will take that seriously! We've never faced that threat before. I'm sorry but saying that Iran is not a real threat because we shouldn't have been in Middle East in the first place makes no sense to me! And completely turned me off of Ron Paul.
edit on 16-12-2011 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

Please - PLEASE attempt to use some logic. Iran using a nuclear weapon 1,000,000% means their annihilation. They are not suicidal, if they were truly suicidal and did not care about repercussions they would have attacked Isreal many years ago conventionally or now. If they truly didn't care about death any form of attack that was successful in killing Israeli's would be a good idea and would be practiced. There would be thousands of suicide bombers (but there isn't). Even if there is somebody crazy enough who gets into to power willing to kill everyone, no one man can launch a nuclear attack - it would require everyone associated with the launch to be crazy. This would not be a normal suicide bombing either, it is not only sacrificing your own life but every member of your family and friends as well. I don't care what kind of Jihad nonsense they preach - look at reality 99% of even super radicals do fear death and are not willing to commit suicide the numbers speak for themselves.

Do not believe the BS use your head they will not offensively use a nuke.
edit on 16-12-2011 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Bachmann is a DANGEROUS religious NUT who [color=limegreen]thinks that there is a 'god' who is COMPLETELY FOR killing everyone on the face of this planet just so that 'gods chosen'
people will never have to worry about other nations being able to defend themselves against them devils should the need arise.

This deluded nut beleives that doing such nonsense will assure her a free-golden-ticket-of-admission to the mystical fairy-tale "heaven" in the afterlife where she will have 'eternal paradise' for believing in this demented 'god's' 'chosen people' nonsense.

Such a NUT-CASE is DANGEROUS to the entire world folks!!!!!!!

DANGEROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 16-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
He really exposes how much of a war monger these candidates are, particularly Bachmann.

I love how at the very end, she says "As president i would stand on the side of peace" after declaring we need to start another war ASAP.

I love Dr Paul, its called common sense

too bad its not too common these days.
edit on 12/16/2011 by Question Fate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If Iran gets a nuke, the only thing they will do with it is use it as a deterrent against Israel and the U.S.

Can you blame them for wanting one?

Can't you see why we want to attack them before they get it?

Cha-Ching!

It amazes me how the ordinary person can unwittingly support the Globalist agenda!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You know, watching what ron paul has to say during these debates gives me hope in your country - moreso than what i would've ever had for the united states.

However, knowing that there is this sort of competition makes me wonder about the risks of him not being elected president.
When i saw that angle shot of the candidates (i'm not 100% up to scratch with your politics), ron paul stands out as the most logical, sane one. The rest look like a bunch of high paid actors.
But then i could just be naive when i say something like "this candidate looks like he will change things for the better!"

What do we do? Obviously, being from a country that is allied with the US, we get exposed with some of the media hype of your politics, but it's hard to tell what looks like a "a legitimate candidate with realistic views and intentions". All we receive down here is the filtered "CHANGE" speeches, that mix peace and war in some strange rationalization (as we saw from bachmann)

Which is why i try to stay away from the tv as a source of political news. At least with ats, we're able to discuss it with the people of your country.
edit on 16-12-2011 by xxdaniel21 because: adding more information

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join