It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOLD UP! Who said Lucifer is evil?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by luxbaclos1
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Err actually, no, he didn't. I don't know what version of the Temptation in the Garden of Eden you know, but Lucifer most definately did not tempt Eve. A talking snake did. God was testing his human creations - having just told them that eating the fruit from the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden, was forbidden.

Thats a load of crap. Do you honestly think that with his foreknowledge he wouldn't have foreseen where this was going to head. He had no need to test them. Whatever version you read sounds more like something that came out of hindu.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by My_Reality

You are incorrect in assuming Satan and Lucifer are one and the same. They are not! Satan was Seraphim a member of the 4th Order of Angelos (Messengers) and Lucifer was Cherubim, a member of the 5th Order of Angelos.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by My_Reality

I dont need to explain my whole understanding about Satan, Lucifer, Halal, the Devil but you seem to have already made your choice to go against the truth.

Yahuwah made a tree of knowledge of good and evil, which you so forgot to mention, and the tree of the life. The tree of knowledge of good and evil was placed there for a reason, to see if man and woman would obey the words of their Creator. The woman in fact did not listen for the woman was deceived not Adam. Eve or Hawwah, was created after Adam, after the creatures were created before Adam to name. Eve did not know that Satan was who he said he was, and she was easily beguiled because she is the weaker vessel.

Satan has nothing to offer but self pleasure, and defiance of authority. He only portrays craftiness, deception, darkness and evil. Yahuwah created him, and he will suffer his subordination along with all his followers, demons and men. To think that Satan opened our eyes is a deception. He cannot create, but only manipulate and destroy. He is the mere image of darkness and death.

Satan is a false accuser, slanderer, and liar. He twists the truth to deceive as many as he can. To think he did anything but to separate the goats from the lambs is all he really did. Those who agree with what he did and deny the truth are the goats on the left. And the lambs are those who live in the light, and follow the shepherd to eternal life. You think im telling you this for my own profit? Or that im deceived, but on the contrary. Maybe you should read this.

Matthew 25:31-46 KJV restored
25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the set-apart angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

25:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Our master, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

25:38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

25:39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Our master, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

-1Sees Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden,
talks to Eve when she is isolated, lies to her and causes her to sin against God, leads to the loss of immortality for all of humanity, causing the curse of sin to be born by every generation to come and all the pain and destruction this brings

- 2 Sees man starving in the Desert
Tempts Jesus to sin by paying honour to Satan which would have made Jesus not a perfect sinless/blameless sacrifice acceptable before God in our place so that we could establish connection with God and hope for eternal life that had been destroyed by sin

- 3 God wanted you to live your life in ignorance...
God wanted you to not have to experience all the pain that sin caused, Satan destroyed that for you. Satan tried to bring about his One World Government during the creation of the Tower of Babel and God destroyed that for you Satan with a click of his fingers to confuse the languages (that is why the secret societies use heaps of symbols because they are fearful of another similar event that will destroy the plans)

- 4 Plays a vastly superior violin piece
It is true that he is very skilled in music, he uses it though to destroy the souls of humanity to turn them away from the saving love of Jesus, worthy of honour I think not!

- 5 Knows human nature (doesn't judge you for being human)
Uses all your weakness to tempt you into sin and condemns you before God of all that you have done throughout your life that is against the law of God at the Judgement to ensure your destruction

- 6 Was kicked out of heaven by God (Hasn't had countless millions slaughtered in his name)
Kicked out of heaven because he was jealous of the heavenly angels that paid worship to Jesus and not him. Made accusations about how cruel and severe God is to the other angels and convinced a third of them to rebel with him. After going to war against Jesus (Michael) and losing he was thrown out of heaven then he pleaded to come back in when he realised the grass isn't greener on the other side when he fell and didn't know how good he really had it in heaven.

The Dragon (satan) gave the seat of power and authority to the Catholic and had Muhammad demon possessed when he wrote the Koran through automatic writings. These religions have committed the killings in the world and they were done on behalf of Satan who is behind both religions. The Illuminati and the Freemasons were created by the Jesuits on behalf of the Papacy.
- Jesuits behind the secret soceites amazingdiscoveries.tv...
- Vatican (Satan's church) behinds the wars amazingdiscoveries.tv...
- The role of Islam in all this amazingdiscoveries.tv...
- www.youtube.com...
- www.youtube.com...

- 7 Punishes Evil does in the After life
There is no afterlife for evildoers, God consumes them with His fire until there is nothing left after the Judgement. The doctrine of eternal burning in hell comes from the Satanic Beast power of Catholic doctrine/authority to make God out to be cruel and severe, and to make out that no matter what you do you still live forever. There is no eternal burning, the consequences of your actions of sin are eternal, you burn until you are consumed away to nothing. Satan is also the one that will burn for the longest time as it is based on what you have done and he done and been behind the most evil in all earth's history, are you looking forward to that Luci?

Original Poster....logical and convincing from Luci...he can make even a pile of # look golden that you would be happy to swallow...appearances can be deceiving, the proof is in the eating!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join