It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOLD UP! Who said Lucifer is evil?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This point is much more entertainingly expressed through memes. Whether you believe in the bible or not, it is funny the reputation "Lucifer" has.

Not only are these memes humorous, they are actually logical and convincing.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It is true..

But since i am not religious, it doesn't bother me...nor do i care about it...

Although i do read the bible...

And "God" has killed more people than the Lucifer...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

Umm, read Job. It may change your mind about that (or not). According to the bible God will allow an evil to happen to prevent a greater evil but He is not the originator of evil. That comes from the ruler of this world. And, I would say that we could just consider the ruler of this world in the light of where we are as a people and come to the same conclusion.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Chemley

I have read that book.....

You do know in the book of Job, "God" kills his whole family, destroys his farms, his wealth, and gives him diseases right?

Sounds like a nice guy to me.....

All that just to prove a point.....

Yeah real nice guy....
edit on 15-12-2011 by Quickfix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
People need to do their research. Lucifer has several meanings......... and one of them means LIGHT. I don't know about the rest of you, but Brad Meltzer's Decoded on the statue of liberty stated several facts about this and the illuminati.... It is up to the individual to decide.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Whether you do or do not believe in the illuminati....I"m sorry, that stuff is brilliant! Esp the "clothes" one.....

It is nice that there is a bit of humor on ATS about all this......reading through oceans of illuminati conspiracies is serious business.....it is good to laugh for a change....thanks!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chemley
reply to post by Quickfix

Umm, read Job. It may change your mind about that (or not). According to the bible God will allow an evil to happen to prevent a greater evil but He is not the originator of evil. That comes from the ruler of this world. And, I would say that we could just consider the ruler of this world in the light of where we are as a people and come to the same conclusion.

Would that God be Yahweh? Is Yahweh the one you are talking about here? Some wisdom for you, friend.

I will use the KJV Bible as a reference here.

Here is a description of the Leviathan:

"Out of his [Leviathan] nostrils goeth smoke, as out of a seething pot or caldron.21 His breath kindleth coals, and a flame goeth out of his mouth." (Job 41:20)

And here is description of Yahweh, the God of the OT:

"There went up a smoke out of his [Yahweh] nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it." (Psalm 18:8, 2 Samuel 22:9)

Now I ask the reader to differentiate between the two?

And further,

"Leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; the dragon that is in the sea." (Isaiah 27:1)

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world [through Christianity]: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him." (Revelation 12:9)

Now Chemley, I don't know about you, but from reading the King James Bible alone, I can most easily tell that Yahweh is your Devil!
Now, if Jesus is in fact the son of Yahweh, what does that make him? The Anti-Christ? Please, Bible scholars, clue me in there!
Yahweh is not the prime creator he wants us to believe that he would be, even though he has also produced certain creations. We can easily see a noticeable parallel to the Sumerian creation story Enûma Elish in the Old Testament, which was obviously heavily edited. "Word of God?" I don't think so.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Only through darkness can you see the light

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I soooo had to post this after reading this thread:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Hahaha, perfect. +S

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Funny and thought provoking.

I love it.
I for one have subscribed to Hidden_Hand's idea that lucifer is a group social memory complex which is creating order out of chaos by sacrificing themselves/it'sself thru feeding as much negative polarity into our realm of existance as they can, thus giving us a catylist by which we can evolve spiritually. thus ensuring a massive karmic debt that they/it will willingly pay because of the pure love for humanity that it/they have.

or not.
edit on 16-12-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Funny and thought provoking.

I love it.
I for one have subscribed to Hidden_Hand's idea that lucifer is a group social memory complex which is creating order out of chaos by sacrificing themselves/it'sself thru feeding as much negative polarity into our realm of existance as they can, thus giving us a catylist by which we can evolve spiritually. thus ensuring a massive karmic debt that they/it will willingly pay because of the pure love for humanity that it/they have.

or not.
edit on 16-12-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

Fo sho, Hidden Hand is the first thing I ever read on ATS. Good stuff.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I love this thread!!

Lucifer (the Light-giver) shows the opposite of our individual world. The human condition is to believe you are separate, when in actuality we are all interconnected in many, many ways.

I find the Church of Latter Day Saints idea about "the war in Heaven" to be fascinating! I don't know it off-hand but 1/3rd of the beings chose to NOT have a body and they're still trying to wake us up to this day.

Fascinating subject - love the pics! S&F

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
I find the Church of Latter Day Saints idea about "the war in Heaven" to be fascinating! I don't know it off-hand but 1/3rd of the beings chose to NOT have a body and they're still trying to wake us up to this day.

Interesting! I haven't really read about that, I will check that out, sounds interesting. Makes sense too looking at the world.

I know I post too much immortal technique, but this song is actually on topic of the "war in heaven" issue you brought up.

"I see angels above me
Demons below me
Fighting over heaven, heaven, heaven
It's real"

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
He's ignorant... there's a big difference...

I'll explain later.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM

lucifer by definition is what never recognize another freedom in positive object terms, then he is always evil as the reverse of live

but god is also that defintiion, god never recognize truth existence and consider souls or conscious as slaves being exclusively from his life alone powers,

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

lucifer by definition is what never recognize another freedom in positive object terms, then he is always evil as the reverse of live

but god is also that defintiion, god never recognize truth existence and consider souls or conscious as slaves being exclusively from his life alone powers,

Kinda like...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
In Latin lucem ferre means "light bearer".
It is translated to English as lucifer.
He is also refered to as the "day star" or morning star.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
No doubt...Lucifer has always been portrayed as the evil one when indeed he was the one trying to help humanity.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Enjoyed the presentation CREAM

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join