It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spoilt 13 year old girl: 'Give me my presents or I'll KILL Santa'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Reading how "entitled" people demand presents, I came across this gem...

Demanding Mekeeda Austin, 13, warned Father Christmas that he will be 'killed' if he fails to deliver at least two of her long list of lavish gifts.

Here we have the daughter of a stay-at-home mom saying that she will KILL Santa "Clause" if the little wench does not get the gifts on her list...

But her mother Tracey, 40, is not punishing her for the letter and has vowed to meet her daughter's demands saying: 'You don't want to get on the wrong side of Mekeeda.'

WTF??? You don't want to get on the wrong side of a 13 year old girl?????

I am sure this girl knows that Santa is make believe which makes her threat of death to her mother INSTEAD of Santa...

Then our spoiled friend says....

'I don't see any problem with the letter, I want all of these things and I don't see why I shouldn't get them.'

Maybe because your mother DOES NOT have a JOB!!!

Not to worry as mom has everything taken care of

'She loses phones constantly, so I know the Blackberry won't be in her possession for long, but she will be furious if she doesn't get one.

'So I'll probably be getting her a phone and some money. She is a lovely girl but can be very demanding.

Why is this on social issues? Because this is the norm with 'entitled' children / people. Either give me what I want or I'll do (insert threat here)!

Parents need to take control of their children before it is too late!

Story
edit on 15-12-2011 by greenovni because: Forgot to link to story

edit on 15-12-2011 by greenovni because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Yea parents like this ...

the 99 percent ?

If that was my daughter she would lose all presents , until she wakes up weather it be one christmas or 10

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hmmm, i wonder where we have gone wrong as a race? anyone got any ideas? i just cant seem to think of any off the top of my head!.

I think perhaps we would do better to teach our children about unselfish giving,now there is a concept that might just catch on, clearly not with some of the spoiled brats that some are raising, now dont get me wrong, i love my kids to have presents also but,i would not tolerate crap like this, she needs a good lesson in how not to behave.

I bet her mom is reallyproud of the no nonsense individual that she is becomming, sadly.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by greenovni

what dumb people. how can that mom just let the kid run things ?

seriously how stupid can you get.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Give the kid a lump of coal and tell her to shove it up her arse.

Mom, stop rewarding insolent behaviour from your child, and take responsibility for how you raise her!
edit on 15-12-2011 by Konstantinos because: shpellin

+35 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This is so wrong on to many levels . Do I dare ask who taught her to behave this way . The reason why some people need not breed is quite apparent .

link   

Originally posted by Konstantinos
Give the kid a lump of coal and tell her to shove it up her arse.

Mom, stop rewarding insolent behaviour from your child, and take responsibility for how you raise her!
edit on 15-12-2011 by Konstantinos because: shpellin

Amen to that, that mom will pay dearly as this kid grows up and she has to deal with the monster she's created. Karma...

+32 more 
link   
The junior high years (12 - 14) are the worst when it comes to kids turning into demanding, nasty little tyrants.

Both my girls tried that on me, and it backfired. All the pouting and rudeness in the world never got them what they demanded if I didn't think they earned and deserved it. In fact, at that age, the more you give them, the more ungrateful and demanding they become. Nothing is ever enough.

The little brat in the photo needs to get a big, empty box under the tree with nothing in it but a note:

Dear Meekeda,

I received your rude letter. I do not like to be threatened by brats. Therefore, this year, you get nothing but a warning. Better learn to be loving, kind, and grateful for what you have, otherwise, next year, Santa will come down your chimney and take everything that you value. Many children in the world don't even have shoes, and you are threatening to kill me if I don't get you a bunch of expensive stuff? Don't go there, little girl. I hope your mom thumps you upside your empty head and grounds you for life.

XOXO, you naughty child.

Santa

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'm no Christian, but isn't Christmas about the spirit of "man".

"It is better to give than to receive".

OH man, I don't like brats.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Not only will Santa die, but also:

'Santa will die... and I'll cook his reindeer'

Seriously, WTH? And this girl is 13! Way too old to be THIS dumb.

edit on 15-12-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

link   
At least she still has the time and courtesy to write a letter,and she can spell!
This should be encouraged with a swift kick in the butt

link   
ya' all do realize that there is no such thing as santa, right?
now, if she threatened hanukah harry, i'd have to take her out behind the woodshed.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Watch out guys , we got a badass over here .

link   
This is equal parts sad and infuriating. I would have never been allowed to behave that way growing up but that is beside the point. The part of the parents in this situation is one of diffused acceptance to a culture of conspicuous consumption and entitlement. The part of the spoiled brat of a child is one of being force fed pop culture garbage like MTV's sweet 16 where other like minded spoiled brats place demands and see them met while being glamorized and rewarded for it.

This girl needs some good old fashion punishment, Id have this girl scrubbing dishes at the local soup kitchen for a month while I sold all her electronics to the highest bidder.

Need a computer? Go to the library.
Need to make a phone call? Here is a freshly installed land line....might be hard to text though (LOL).

Edit: I would actually stencil LOL on the receiver just for my own lulz...

Dont like it? Get a job.

Oh yeah and from 'Santa' one month subscription to the jelly of the month club, here's some bread, Bon Appetite
edit on 15-12-2011 by clowdstalker because: (no reason given)

link   

Yeah... that kind of attitude does not fly with me. I'm a parent. If my little girl pulled that nonsense with me I'd cancel Christmas all-together. That is unacceptable behavior. Period.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
This is crazy! I can't believe her mother is going to give in to her!! My children are 9 and 11 and if one of them tried to pull something like this they would get NOTHING for Christmas!

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by brommas
Hmmm, i wonder where we have gone wrong as a race? anyone got any ideas? i just cant seem to think of any off the top of my head!.

I think perhaps we would do better to teach our children about unselfish giving,now there is a concept that might just catch on, clearly not with some of the spoiled brats that some are raising, now dont get me wrong, i love my kids to have presents also but,i would not tolerate crap like this, she needs a good lesson in how not to behave.

I bet her mom is reallyproud of the no nonsense individual that she is becomming, sadly.

I had the Santa Claus talk with my 8 year old son last week. He asked me if there was a Santa, how come he writes just like me.

After the talk, he told me that "it was OK if Santa could not bring what he wanted this year" (A PS3)

All week he has been working really hard on his online homework, hundreds of problems in math and reading and just informed me that by catching up will all of the online work, he jumped rank to second in his class!

I asked him why the sudden interest in catching up and he said, "just to make you happy papa".

At this moment, I am trying to build a new business and money is really tight - so what am I going to do to get his Christmas present?

I'm going to PAWN something in order to see his happy face when he opens his PS3! Just because he said that it was ok if he could not get one yet and because he BUSTED his azz online without expecting anything in return!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I would bury the girl in coal.

just pour it on her bed haha.

But seriously, i think its time to tell little miss spoiled that Santa is not real and that if she got what she deserved she'd be getting nothing. So she should be happy for anything she gets!

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
You named you daughter after a power tool and you wonder why she's strange

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join