It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spoilt 13 year old girl: 'Give me my presents or I'll KILL Santa'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

And the media is giving her the attention she wants.

The media gave her some bad attention..and I think she will suffer the consequences of her attitude..

This will not turn out good for her.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Her mom spelled "Attention *****" wrong.

2nd.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Kid's got to have some kind of mental disorder. She's 13 and still believes in Santa Claus.

Either that, or it tells you all you need to know about how her mother is raising her. Which, being barely out of childhood, the blame for this kind of crap falls squarely on the mother.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Hey here is a great idea!!! How about "santa" writes her a letter back and tells her that he doesnt take to kindly to threats and that he is going to take all the money he was going to spend on the presents she wanted and in turn use it towards.... are you ready for this? REFORM SCHOOL!!!! Dang..If i was only "Santa!"

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I like that "Makita" post above

Not to mention the self centered thinking;

IF she killed the mythical Santa and ate his reindeer with fava beans and a nice chianti (FFFFFFFp!)

What about the rest of the kids in the world who come after her name on his list?
Guess she could pawn all those poor kids x-boxes and, Tickle me Elmo's.
Ho ho-ho...
Yeuh:What about MY present "B"! Now its personal!
Maybe I'm over thinking this little snots issues.

edit on 15-12-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I just couldn't help but post this,,,, Be Advised, Some of these little Kids use some Bad Words.
With most of these young ones, I'd be taking their Christmas AWAY!
Sorry but I'm Old And Cranky and a General Mean Old Man [ the wife is a push over ] if I had my way, The kids and grand kids would stay Home

YouTube Challenge - I Gave My Kids a Terrible Present

Jimmy Kimmel has some parents that should of been ashamed of their kids, But I guess some people want that 15 seconds of Fame!
Maybe this 13 year old is a gage set-up by the news paper and Maybe Not!
After watching this Video, What Do You Think Now?
Source: www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-12-2011 by guohua because: Spelling Check and Link Check

edit on 15-12-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
So she can get away with murder threats!? I mean, I know Santa isn't real, but if she gets away with this, who will she threaten next, and what will be the consequences then?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Well, that was hilarious.

I remember when Mr. Potato head was a real potato, ANYONE ELSE REMEMBER WE USED A REAL POTATO?

OOPS CAPS

edit on 113131p://bThursday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
that girl needs an old school ass whooping, 'nuf said...
oh... line 2

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
For her own sake that child needs to lose all presents and be made to work in a soup kitchen for a while because with that sort of attitude she is not heading to a nice place later in life

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by guohua

Well, that was hilarious.

I remember when Mr. Potato head was a real potato, ANYONE ELSE REMEMBER WE USED A REAL POTATO?

OOPS CAPS

edit on 113131p://bThursday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

Yes, Yes, we used a Real Potato and Mr. Potato Head Was Mr. Baked Potato for Supper

Spark-Plugs where Space Ships and Magnets on a String Heavy Lifting Toy.
That girl should get a lump of Coal and Decide,,,, In her heater for Heat or a Toy? Take A-Way her Night Time Bathroom Pot and Make Her Go Out Side In The Cold!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
This story sounds like a case of Münchausen syndrome by proxy to me.

The girl is clearly too old to believe in Santa, so why should anyone believe any of this crap is real?

The mother probably wrote the letter herself and called up the local news. Shes clearly the sort who wants attention, ANY attention at all, and bad attention is easier to get in this world than good.
She needs therapy, and the child needs even more after living with her.

And the fact that so few of you can see the truth behind something like this when its so obvious... and instead took her troll bait as an excuse to flame a little girl with your ignorant hate... well i think it goes a long way towards explaining how the world is in the state its in.

Everyone cares more about masturbating their own sad egos than facing the harder truth and dealing with it.
any excuse to be distracted, and excuse to procrastinate, right?
edit on 16-12-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I know we aren't supposed to do one liners...

But this girl just needs a serious smack across the face.

I mean, look at her facial expression. Now that's a brat if I ever saw one.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Eventually her future pimp will knock her teeth in. Who knows?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
If that girl persists in her demands, she will get exactly what she deserves.

A life of pain.

Wake up, mom, and educate that girl!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

What a great social experiment in that video clip. I got the impression that some of the Children were thinking and could have worked it out with a bit of time to ponder the situation. A couple of them were close to thinking it was a prank - you could almost see the cogs turning in their head!

As for the little boy who makes the jaw dropping comment right at the end - Children are like sponges they absorb everything - he only learned it from an adult - probably from television! We - society - only have ourselves to blame. I must admit some of the faces and their expressions were funny.

I am laughing but inside I really wish we did not support sustained lies to Children and instead raised them to be good because it is the right way to live and that reward comes in many ways - not necessarily in a present. I am still hearing the last comment - it is funny - I wonder how his parents reacted - after all they were instigating the prank! Oh to be a fly on the wall after that comment.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
i'd hit that

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenovni

'I don't see any problem with the letter, I want all of these things and I don't see why I shouldn't get them.'

Well, Christmas does teach kids that the world owes them something, so I see nothing unusual about this at all. Except the "Santa death threat" - that's a bit rough.

Funny thing is, she is thirteen years old and still believes in Santa? Does she not talk to her friends in school? Of course she does!

I put it to her that she knows full well Santa does not exist and is only doing this to get back at her Mum for lying to her and making her look stupid in front of her friends.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I read it online it must be true. I read it online it must be true. I read it online it must be true. I read it online it must be true. I read it online it must be true. I read it online it must be true. I read it online it must be true. I read it online it must be true. I read it online it must be true. I read it online it must be true. I read it online it must be true. I read it online it must be true. I read it online it must be true. I read it online it must be true. I read it online it must be true. I read it online it must be true. I read it online it must be true. I read it online it must be true. I read it online it must be true. I read it online it must be true. I read it online it must be true.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Mummy better start telling the truth before she turns 16 and decides to hit "Santa" up for a new car!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join