It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spoilt 13 year old girl: 'Give me my presents or I'll KILL Santa'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
reply to post by greenovni

Well i applaud you, i wish i had that honesty with my parents.

It's become a 1 way street. I'm honest, and well they, half truths.

It can really mess with someones head when their own parents can't be honest with them.

So yes, once again..

95% of my MAJOR life mistakes were for lack of knowledge and believe me, I got into major crap!

When thinking back about my life, it is like I've had multiples lives all separated by MAJOR screw ups.

I would hate for my boy to learn in the streets like I had to and make those mistakes. So we talk about everything and if he needs to see real life examples I show him.

Up to this date, I hear everyone tell me how well behaved and respectful he is whether I am with him or not. As for me, I changed my life for him

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I would say I'd have to smack her, but her parents raised her to be that way. It's not entirely the kid's fault and you can't blame her if they've caved in to her every whim and never taught her any better.

But then, my kids aren't spoiled brats.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I call total bunk on this. First off, a 13 year old girl doesn't believe in Santa.

If she does, then the problem isn't her.

And the media is giving her the attention she wants.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
I take this story with a grain of salt.

- The letter was "found" by the mother. Nothing tells us if this was only a joke made from a teenaged girl along with her friends...

- Her mother is a live at home mom. Probably living off disabilities as she walks with a cane as seen in the picture.

- Her mother smiles with pride in the picture.

- The father is missing in the story. I would assume it is his picture that we can see in the second picture that comes in the link. The mom might be a widow or has lived a separation. Or just absent that day.

- The letter has her name written over and over with ink. Not a "on the spur of the moment" thing.

I would say that this is just a bored kid writing a funny letter to impress her friends.

Daily News has turned it into a story worth wasting our time about...

Just my opinion.

I wish I could give you 2 stars. I too had noticed the walking stick hidden behind the girls leg. And wondered about the seeming lack of a father. I.m sure neither mother or daughter are monsters.

I hope the newspaper gave them a bit of extra xmas money.

And the daughter was going to feed the reindeer to the homeless.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Jesus. Another moron warping one example into an entire generational flaw. One that is probably just a bunch of attention whores.

I know Im going to get reprimanded from the mods for this. But seriously, I tire of the sheer stupidity here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
'Mekeeda'? sorry to sound racist but what is it with black american's and ridiculous made up name's?
but uhmm yeah she's too old for christmas, maybe a slap round the head would be best for her.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
'Mekeeda'? sorry to sound racist but

For future reference, if you have to preface a sentence with those words, you are better off not speaking the rest. Nothing you can say after that could be anything a decent person would want to hear.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

I too had noticed the walking stick hidden behind the girls leg. And wondered about the seeming lack of a father. I.m sure neither mother or daughter are monsters. I hope the newspaper gave them a bit of extra xmas money. And the daughter was going to feed the reindeer to the homeless.

Exactly the way I see it ! This is a blown out of proportions non story. The pride of the mother isn't that her kid is a brat (which I would bet she isn't) but pride that her daughter's pic will be in a daily story...

And yes, I hope they got a little bit of xmas money for it !!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

No worries.
My bet is, they are fishing for their own reality show.
And TV being what it is, they may very well get it.

edit on 15-12-2011 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Am I the only one that sees this as a joke? Why are they taking pictures, they are just doing it for attention and as a joke, well that's what I see.

The letter reads like dark comedy.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
*news flash*

santa's hit team of elves just left the north pole and are on their way to take out mekeesha.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

Jesus. Another moron warping one example into an entire generational flaw. One that is probably just a bunch of attention whores.

I know Im going to get reprimanded from the mods for this. But seriously, I tire of the sheer stupidity here on ATS.

Moron for noticing how our generations are obsessed with material things and will nearly do anything in their power to get them?

Have you noticed the number of people that took out 2nd and 3rd mortgages on their homes in order to buy more and more toys? People who now are losing their homes because they just HAD to get more money.

Everywhere you look there are advertisements. The reason is because PEOPLE as a WHOLE must have MORE & MORE crap! By all means necessary.... Including but not limited to: KILLING SANTA

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
too bad its illegal to discipline your children these days... That would of been a pop in the mouth from my mother

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Congratulations.
You just noticed that people like material things. Even obsessed with them. Like every generation has been, since the beginning of man kind, right since ugg hit thugg with a rock to get his cave wife or a piece of meat.

What a moron if she thinks she can kill Santa. he's not just packing fat beneath that red robe, he's packing muscle, a flak jacket and a mac 10 too.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
What a moron if she thinks she can kill Santa. he's not just packing fat beneath that red robe, he's packing muscle, a flak jacket and a mac 10 too.

Obviously Santa is a Master Ninja, that's why nobody can spot him.

But there was that time "The Battle of L.A" where the government spotted him and tried to take him out. The government fears that giving people toys and joy for nothing in return makes the government look crappy in comparison, so something had to be done.

Luckily for Santa his reindees are also trained ninjas, and quickly dodged the attacks and hid behind the clouds like pros.

These days it's even harder for Santa to do his job due to advancements in technology, that's why he had to take up engineering and physics to counter that technology to stay hidden, at one time he had to meddle with witchcraft, but those times are long gone now that he has advanced technology in his hands.

The fact that this spoiled little brat acts like this, when Santa has worked so hard for so long, really pisses me off!! I'm afraid Santa might quit, or even turn bitter because of crap like this.

Merry Christmas.
edit on 15-12-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Maddness of a lost Society. So sad.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

I agree my son is 5 and he knows Santa is not real.

Weird a 13 year old girl would think he does.

Raist

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I dont see anywhere her saying "she will kill santa" If she doesnt get what she wants for christmas...?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

The fact that her mom doesnt see anything wrong with that is not right. If she were my daughter Id tell her, "Have an attitude like that and you wont get anything but coals".

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This could very well be a stunt. My first thought was - this is what we get when we lie to Children. Santa is a made up lie - planned well in advance of the development of the commercial world. The fact we lie to Children is not healthy and when the lie is supported worldwide and becomes a reality - well that is a real sickness.

I would never spoil christmas for a Child however the sooner they learn the truth of the situation the healthy they will be as a maturing human.

If the entire story is not a set up - then this is a reflection of society. We live in a materialistic society - we lie to Children about benevolent old men who give presents to Children who behave - this is not in any way a psychologically healthy way for anyone to live.

If the object behind the girls leg is indeed a walking stick for the mother and the letter is a mock up - then where is society if this is what people have to do to get attention? If the mother needs money and this story was a means to an end that is very sad. Not saying the mother does not deserve a monetary reward but christmas seems to look sadder and sadder every year - from every angle. Can anybody else see this sad and shallow aspect or is it just me?

Much Peace...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join