It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic symbols throughout Brisbane (Queensland, Australia) Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
This is a sort of documentary thing me and my girlfriend made sometime last year. The audio is a bit dodgy as we were just using a typical sort of video camera.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I find the chakra/stair part the most interesting of them all.

edit on 15-12-2011 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
These people are competing for #1 on the most clueless people I have ever seen...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
These people are competing for #1 on the most clueless people I have ever seen...

Well, you have to say that the Chakra/stair part was pretty cool.
Besides, he said that this was a year ago. Maybe he didn;t know as much back then, give him a break.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Thanks. You've now destroyed any credibility Australians may have held on this site.
I know where most of those places are in Brisbane though.

ETA- You've been up in TTP with the "local folk" again, haven't you? Maybe you should stay there huffing your paint and stop posting rubbish like this.

I'm embarassed for you.
edit on 15-12-2011 by 011011011 because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.
edit on 15/12/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 011011011
Thanks. You've now destroyed any credibility Australians may have held on this site.
I know where most of those places are in Brisbane though.

Hey, don't worry mate, hopefully everyone else on this site isn't arrogant/ignorant enough to judge us all on this topic

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Well, you have to say that the Chakra/stair part was pretty cool.
Besides, he said that this was a year ago. Maybe he didn;t know as much back then, give him a break.

I just find that pointing at random things and saying that they are masonic is pretty clueless when you can look up a masonic artist's artwork online example, and determine what is masonic and what is not. Now, that is only one example of the imagery and symbols found in freemasonry. There are thousands of pictures online and from them you can determine what is a symbol or not. And if you are nice, a mason can tell you what each symbol means. No guesswork!

edit: topic creator it would be nice for you to do a quick image search and see all the nice pictures of the real symbols of freemasonry. You may then , if you are curious enough, go to a local lodge or if you are too shy ask online to know what certain symbols mean. Another example
edit on 15-12-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I think clueless is quite harsh. If we were clueless we wouldn't have done it. We didn't rehearse or prepare a speech - it was all of the cuff so to speak and not presented as best as it could have been. In the future we will prepare a bit more so we know what we are going to say - but we certainly know (and knew at the time) what we are talking about, though we do know more than we did then, that is for sure!
We weren't picking out random things, There is a certain path you can walk through Brisbane that is scattered with symbols depicting a climb from the hell of the 'lower' city, to the 'heaven' of the upper - which is considered more wealthy and prestigious - it so obvious, you even ascend jacobs ladder

HAHAHA How about learning more about what you think you know - that stair way IS Jacob's Ladder!

seriously you have to give us some credit fordrew

Thanks for taking the time to watch though.
edit on 15-12-2011 by GardenerOfEden because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2011 by GardenerOfEden because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I used to think another part of the above mentioned path was Jacobs ladder...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
brisbane looks way better then adelaide. I hate this #hole...

-TF

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ThoughtForms

My girlfriend and I actually just came back from South Australia a month ago, We were living on the Fleuriue Peninsular and only went to Adelaide a few times but I thought it was nicer than Brisbane, not as intensely developed and still a large country town feel. I never did get to do the whole 'Masonic symbolism' tour their though. I hear that North Adelaide is meant to be the more 'elitist' part of town, but never saw so for myself. What is your opinion?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GardenerOfEden
My girlfriend and I actually just came back from South Australia a month ago, We were living on the Fleuriue Peninsular and only went to Adelaide a few times but I thought it was nicer than Brisbane, not as intensely developed and still a large country town feel. I never did get to do the whole 'Masonic symbolism' tour their though.

It's rife with Egyptian symbology. I spend years documenting it and have now retired from it because it was so time consuming.

Here is one shopping centre that you may find interesting though:

Most Council logos here are pyramid-based, and our South Australian Government logo (like many governments around the world) is the Egyptian god Horus:

Don't be put off by people calling you clueless. The fact you are investigating this shows you're not. While you may not completely understand things you know are suspicious at the moment, you eventually will.

Great work.

edit on 19/12/11 by NuclearPaul because: typo

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GardenerOfEden

north adelaide is the trendy gay people area. yes I know thats offensive but its also the truth. Personally I feel Masons get more credit then they're due, they're just another rich mans frat house.

-TF

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Hey! those sculptures wouldn't happen to be on the south side of Adelaide, Morphett Vale or one one of those suburbs heading down towards Yankalilla? I swear I have seen the sculpture of the gate while on the sealink coach.I would love to know more of what you have found in Adelaide, perhaps it could give some clues of things to look out for in Brisbane.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ThoughtForms

When I did have a job I maybe made $30k a year.

top topics

join