It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Animal Death, wave 2? 'Thousands of birds smash into Wal-Mart car park'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

My theory on this is that a fraction of the (secret government) is testing (chemical warfare) concoctions on the animals...and this flock of birds were some of their test subjects.

Remember it was either earlier this year or last year....a large group of fish suddenly died and also a large flock of birds? I think they were test subjects too.

In my mind they can fabricate all the reasons they want to...but I really believe they are testing (chemicals) on these innocent animals.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Bubble ? If your bubble is affecting birds , then how is the same bubble affect people ? Have people been coming across as a bit more edgy lately then a few days later a bit more in a state of euphoria ?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

No, we are in this bubble for a few thousands of years, and the whole of the solar system is in it. We are beginning to see its effects.

Who knows what other oddities we'll see in the years to come, because of this. We have yet to understand its mechanics and interactions with our environment.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
REMEMBER! "IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING!" Janet Incompetano via WallMart DHS video!

lol

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
REMEMBER! "IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING!" Janet Incompetano via WallMart DHS video!

lol

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by watchdog8110

Just to say, as a kind of comparison... We had an old propane lift. We, humans, could walk and stand behind it, where the exhaust is, without succumbing in a matter of seconds. Yet, when birds flew there, they were dead even before hitting the ground.

I've seen it.

It may be a similar effect, but with magnetism.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Remember Bearden's early stuff on weather engineering? Some of the scalar stuff was interesting, like energy would just sort of 'appear and spread' at a specific location. I wonder what would happen if you beamed specifically at a large flock of birds? Would they just fall like rocks?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
PS What an awesome weapon that would make. A single bird could invisibly carry something that would be a real weapon (including biochem), no country is going to go killing all the birds, and if you just put them somewhere that their expected flight path would take them over territory X, then bean'd 'em right over the city, it'd be like the bomb that wasn't a bomb.

I think I need to ask forgiveness of my better self for even being able to have that kind of thought.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

If you re-read my 'subtle' post, you will see I said the O.P had answered their own question. Of course I don't believe this flock of birds mistook the car park for body of water. As to what actually caused this is anyone's guess right now.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

About Dec. 18, the earth returns to near side approach of heavy mass object. The magnetic connections are opening back up. Possible reports of compass movements, then possibly the howling noises will be heard again.

Search the site for 188 days. Expected alignment with object approaching from Leo constellation on March 22, 2012.
Last march, problems in Japan. Now the object is much closer. Prepare for mass panic.------------------

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Wow. The responses on here are ridiculous.

I'm not going to try to explain what happened here, but I will say that the "mistook a parking lot for a body of water" is just a bit odd.

If you read about what happened, it was all over the city, not just at walmart. They said it had to do with a storm system in the area. Some of the birds actually survived the incident.

It sounds like the water explanation is just an explanation off the top of someone's head without any investigation into the incident. I highly doubt that birds would fly as fast as these guys had to be going just to land some water. When birds are going to land they don't continue to fly at full speed, they slow down and set themselves down.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I think a combination of the space bubble, the magnetic field, chemical attack, electronic brain interference and magnetic connections to a heavy mass object did these poor ducks in, what a terrible way to go out .
.........FEMA probably had a hand in it also the bastards.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Must have been the fireworks.

So all of a sudden birds and fish are becoming retarded? How do these creatures mistake a parking lot for a large body of water?

The same way birds fly into windows thinking it is just air.... Perhaps they aren't that smart....

I can see a bird seeing a big dark area on the ground and thinking it is a lake or pond and flying into it, only to crash into the cement.

Animals get disoriented for a number of reasons, storms etc... It's not that unbelievable to me to think they got disoriented and mistook the area for a body of water or what have you.

I am just not seeing a conspiracy here. Animals do dumb things and get hurt.
edit on 14-12-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Must have been the fireworks.

So all of a sudden birds and fish are becoming retarded? How do these creatures mistake a parking lot for a large body of water?

i agree. they all decided to take a dip and smash head first into a parking lot. birds aren't stupid.

their vision is one of their greatest senses.

since we all get our news from television, local papers don't really cover anything, the truth is very easy to suppress.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
methane bubbles gurggling up through the sea and large ammounts of methane gas released into the atmosphere might be the cause of these if i were to make a guess for both sea and air die offs

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Those on ATS who discussed this in
depth last Spring didn't come up with
anything conclusive - I was hoping
we wouldn't see this again. Remember
it isn't just birds - it has been fish and other
animals. I've ruled out the fact that the
birds are dumb - I also rule out fireworks
as this is not the right time of year.
I am leaning toward chemicals -
experiments being done to helpless
creatures.
Just saying -
edit on 14-12-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I can kinda relate to the birds.
Everytime - before - I walk into WallyWorld - I feel like throwing myself to the asphalt & dying. "WallyWorld" gives me the creeps.
LOL.

Better yet, it was the peeps of WallyWorld that did it.

edit on 14-12-2011 by nerdyclutzyblonde because: Another silly thing i thought of

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
What a coincidence, just yesterday I mistook my shoe for a urinal and pissed all over it, kind of hard to tell the difference at that altitude.
And of course our friends from Cornell had this little gem to offer as an explanation....

"Kevin McGowan, who studies birds at the Cornell Lab of Ornithology in Ithaca, N.Y., said grebes rely on starlight to navigate during their nighttime migration."
"Before there were (artificial lights), the sky was always paler than the ground," he told The Associated Press. "When all of a sudden there's light all over the place, they don't know which way is up anymore."

That new invention called "artificial light" now joins fireworks, washing machine like storms, power lines and flying drunk on the list of bird mass murder suspects.
Kevin is either a liar or an imbecile, doesn't Utah have any bird experts they can interview?
What a joke.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I cant see birds not bein able to tell a car park from water source. I can see their electro field data detections being altered or inturrupted by some unseen force or field but them just making a mistake like that seems unreal also did they all die and did any get back up?

..holy fuc#kin' marbles batman, you gave me an idea.

i think you're totally right about the mass deaths being somehow related to electromagnetic field phenomenon...

and then considering the fact that the mass deaths happened around the same time last year...

and then seeing your username..

Dec 21st/winter solstice is really the astronomical New Year,,,

i remembered reading somewhere that according to the mayan calender there are what I think are called "portal days". in the mayan calendar there are portal days at the end of every mayan week (mayan equivalent of a week, a 20 day repetitive cycle). AND at the end of every year there is a "portal" time that basically serves as the same idea as the portal days at the end of the week... (our modern "weekend" probably serves the same purpose in our subconscious)

apparently when this portal time is active, a part of it's effect is that the "veil" between the spirit world and physical world becomes thinner, and is easier to travel from one world to the other. the mayan would say that spirits are more active during this time and very strange things tend to happen during these times. the mayans performed many a-ceremony during these times...and quite possibly used the thin veil to their space-time travelling pleasure.

i'm pretty positive that the few weeks at the end of december are in this portal time..

but i don't really know what i'm talking about when it comes to these magic days...
does anyone know what the proper term for these days are and could possibly link me to some information?

edit on 12/14/11 by metalshredmetal because: edit

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Freelancer

even if that's true then what kind of BIRD thinks a FROZEN body of water is soft enough to plow into?
Makes zero sense

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join