It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO?.......No!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Yes, most UFO pics are fake. Thank you for compiling a great source of reference when trying to determine the validity of such a thing.

However, you're about 1000 cases off from convincing me that the phenomenon doesn't exist all together.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
How about that huge arse comet that is about to plow the sun? UFO or not? ...of course not, it's a huge arse comet.
I bet quakes in China from the solar plume that it will let off.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust

No, anti-hail rocket.... Seen from far away in the sky.

Well, actually,
1. I didn't know what anti-hail rockets were until just now.
2. It's flying.
3. It's an object.

Therefore, for me, it's a UFO. Let's make sure that we don't confuse "UFO" with "Extraterrestrial Transportation Mechanisms."

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

#1 Why did everyone start replying and flaming before he was done posting his entire thread?
#2 He's not DEBUNKING anything, he's presenting information on what could be mistaken as UFO's.
#3 People are saying that the pictures are too easy to "debunk"? Seriously? This guy puts out images that
at first glance 9/10 ATS'ers would yell "UFO UFO UFO DISCLOSURE!!!" and yet you say he needs to do harder
pictures? Your doing the same thing your saying he's doing. Being lazy.

Star & Flag for OP for a brilliant job

Please ignore the peanut gallery.

Also, this post is just mind boggling. The only time I truly thought I've seen an authentic picture of a UFO, and its a helicopter? How did it take such a cigar shape? I guess I need to research exposure more...
edit on 14-12-2011 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2011 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust

No, Ipod/Iphone plug-ins....

To be continued....
edit on 14-12-2011 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

Second row, third from the left... those are udders, aren't they? You can tell they are fake udders because real udders have cows attached.

Nice job on your thread. I think it will help in having a more critical eye.

The insect and meteor photo is a one in a million-- impressive in its own right.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
I was 13 when I witnessed my first UFO's
I am now 45

Walking home from football training with a few freinds we stopped dead in our tracks and watched 5 UFO's staying next to each other on an almost cross formation.
No idea how big they where or how far they where as it was at night.
At a very poor estimate I would say they where a few miles away and probably each was double the size of a jumbo jet
they moved as 1 to the right and then to the left, they moved right and then left again and then went straight up at a tremendous speed.
It lasted around 30 seconds
30 minutes later there where aircraft combing the sky in the area of the sighting.

No street lights blocking our view, no windows, no reflections.
Using your debunking skills can you please explain to me what it was that I saw.

I think I have read up on that! That was in Texas, right?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
Maybe you can explain 99% of them, but that 1% that's left is what's always going to keep me interested..... When I hear stories from former NASA astronauts and employees discussing UFO's it really makes you wonder... Because if those eye witnesses arent credible, than who is?

Very true! Astronauts are the best and most credible of sources and Cooper, Mitchell, as well as a host of other older astronauts....are now talking. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Great thread elevenaugust

All great examples, but my favorite has to be the moth-meteor!

Unfortunately there will always be some who insist that the only way we can explain the things that we don't (at least initially) understand, is that aliens are visiting us.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

Remember:

ALL MEMBERS READ: Increased Scrutiny for Aliens & UFO Forum

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
UFO? NOPE, just Chuck Testa.

edit on 14-12-2011 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

You should be skeptical. We all should be. When someone is desparate to believe....they see only what they want to see. If you are thinking about an X-wife...girlfriend...whatever.....and you talk to them and you desperatly want to get back with them.....and she says something nice to you say....I love your new Hair cut or like your positive attitude....sometimes....the majority of the time.....she is breaking the ice and trying to be nice and let old issues pass.....for some people....these statements made to them by man or woman....are seen in their minds as.....THEY WANT ME BACK! But they really don't. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

If you could see what i've seen your thread title would be ''U.F.O.? Yes!
But then again self realization needs no external friend or foe,it is self evident,one day you may well be alone when another reality is presented,i had the substance and composure to have a big grin on my face,what will you do?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Very good work.

That eliminates most of them as hoaxes, misidentifications, etc.

Makes ufologists' work easier.

For the rest of posters saying that the OP is saying that "UFOs" don't exist, that is not what he is attempting to say. All he does is eliminate most of them, leaving the REAL unsolvable pictures and videos.

As some of the posters have said... they have had experiences that cannot be explained. I, myself, had experiences that cannot be explained.

Nevertheless, let's eliminated the fake ones and the ones that are mistaken.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Lifthrasir

Damn right, I got into an argument with someone during a road trip. My brother was driving and I was in the front passenger seat, the rest (3 people) were in the back seat sleeping, we saw a strange blue streak across the sky which made a sudden right angle turn, just like a comet, however that right angle told me it wasn't a comet, and it wasn't an airplane or helicopter. We called back asking if anyone else saw that, but they were sleeping and we said we just saw a UFO, I was chastised by one who said "there's no damned aliens flying around none of it is real!" and I said "I never said I saw aliens flying, all I saw was a UFO" and the girl said "that's what I mean" and I said "do you know what UFO stands for? Unidentified Flying Object, I saw an object I couldn't identify, I never said I saw an alien space craft" she said "a UFO means an alien space craft" I said "no it means it could be anything, not necessarily an alien space craft"

She kept arguing and I said "ok...whatever, you are right I didn't see an alien space craft"
edit on 15-12-2011 by Majestic Lumen because: Clicked the wrong reply button fixed

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Ughhh...so, this is the "realization?"

How many threads...how many people, and how many arguments later does one need to go through in order to come up with the same conclusion EVERY TIME?

Yeah...many of us already know that UFOs are confused with very conventional items. Many of us know that not everything in the sky is a UFO...so honestly, why even waste your time putting the words together on this thread when the topic has been beaten to death by every believer and non-believer alike repetitively?

I don't ask this question with anger, rather, with disappointment, because, here we are again, on the front page...doing the same thing over and over.

Believers: "YES, ITS REAL...how could you say it isn't? Everything that's out there is a flying machine with reptiles in it. We're going to be invaded, enslaved, and then used as squid bait for the Lemurians."

Debunkers: "Posh...its clearly a "Chinese lantern," reflecting off the the aura, bouncing from a 43 degree angle of incidence, while giving us the illusion of a flying craft, when in actuality...its a flying squirrel, molesting a monkey while holding a flashlight with a bad case of indigestion. Meh...plus, the film is fuzzy. Or, too clear...I can't tell because my ego often impairs my ability to think with any sort of TRUE logic, while pretending to be the most logical-minded scientist of the ATS pack."

Forgive my sarcasm, but, its either all or nothing in this particular place which makes it REALLY hard to take nearly ALL of you seriously on this issue. I have seen some very intelligent and grounded individuals in here who represent the topic well and provide excellent points of reference, but, everything else is over the top in either direction. The polarity is absolutely outstanding...to the point where I almost believe that its fabricated.

Even worse, I see where "cults of personality," have been created here regarding the "Who is who of knowledge and information," where people literally suck up to, and FOLLOW other members just for the association of it all. Its no better than a pack of schoolyard children attempting to align themselves as "intelligent, thoughtful, and logical" by the association with certain members. Its great for a study on online social behavior, because this behavior literally mirrors the hierarchies that children or MONKEYS will create amongst themselves in order to "fit-in," and establish a collective reality base that will attack anything outside the "norm," of its thought structure.

I must say...its pretty disheartening to see this loop cycle OVER AND OVER.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Debunk these Two OP!! The Air Force & Navy Tried and Couldn't!!

and Was Up to the Robertson Panel to decide and they said it was Birds! and

DR Allan J Hynak the Top Leader of a Government Formed Program Called Project BlueBook
said the Robertson Panel had no Choice to say Bird because the Public would panic (national Security kind of thing .. a cold war going on you know ).. he said this repeatedly after he was out of the Program ... as Hynak was Silenced by the Government about this when he was in the Project Blue Book Program ...

Here is that Clip!!

Dr J Allen Hynenk (Astronomer) in 1974 - Re: 1953 CIA Robertson Panel & 1952 Utah film.

Hynek discusses the 1953 Robertson panel meeting, and how despite agreeing that the objects found on the Utah film were not birds or known craft, the panel decided to call the objects birds.

Nick Mariana UFO Footage - 1950 - Great Falls, Montana

Delbert Newhouse UFO Footage - 1952 - Tremonton, Utah

1950 Montana & 1952 Utah UFO Film (Extended Analysis)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Nice work of debunking Ufo photos. Most of ufo pictures has a natural exp.And the rest is our own goverments UFOs.and the last 10% of the 100,is other races ufos.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

I agree with you...it is disheartening. But in some cases....it does not matter if viable proof is gven.....it is just ignored reguardless of merit...in either opinion....for or against E.T. being a reality.

The problem is that....we have too many people on one side of the issue or theother...and too little people in the middle....those who are willing to listen to evidence or at the very least logic. The naysayers.....have their list of proof that being.....there is none or at least none they trust. The UFO and E.T. believers.....are of a majority that their posts are of such fringe concepts and unbelievable statements that even without 100% proof....or even with proof to the contrary of their beliefs....they will not listen to others who either have some evidence that what they say is not true....to even vilify a person such as myself who knows E.T. to be a reality...but when I draw a line at statements I know to be false....even though I and they believe in E.T.....but just not rediculous statements such as....Highly evolved Intelligent Dinosaurs are visiting their original home planet....or even worse....because I refuse to believe what some self annointed expert says....I am actually working for the Man!

Well...I am on occasion but reguardless of how many times I provide information on where to look for some good intel. on this subject.....they will not check it out. They have already decieded what they elieve and I find ths realy stupid....as wellas dangerous in the longrun. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
OP, tell those in the Dept of Defense to make you their UFO investigator. There are still 5% of the thousands of UFO sightings that they haven't identified until now. Tell them that you are an expert in UFO and they need someone like you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join