It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED: The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Here is a link to an article that really caught my interest. I think this is gonna be spread around quickly. At least I hope so. The article says that this man Benjamin Fulford who wrote this article was apparently 'cornered' and picked up by CIA looking agents and hasn't been heard form yet. He also missed a TV show he was supposed to be on. I wonder whats going on!

Read the Article and spread!

divinecosmos.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Mods please move if necessary! Not sure how this threading works just yet!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Take everything that both David Wilcock and Fulford say with a total grain of salt. Both are attention-whores who wip up stories to boost their egos. Don't waste your time.. believe me...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TotallyFEDup88

Thats quite a frightening thought about Benjamin Fulford, I hope theres a reasonable explanation for his disappearance.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Here is another link with different articles about the whole situation!

kauilapele.wordpress.com... tyranny/

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Finanical Tyranny
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Fullford will be fine, he just needs his latest bout of re-programming. He will be back next week with all sorts of Bs(claims) have no fear fullford is here!.

He is full of it i.m.o.

edit on 14-12-2011 by brommas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by brommas

Lol! Yeah I'm not the biggest fan of his claims either but no one wants to see anyone getting hurt

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Fulford does seem like a nut but.....

He called out David Rockefeller to do an interview and

Rockefeller actually showed up....

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Fulford is full of it.

You can see it in his videos.

Especially the one with a supposed Illuminati Mason.

The guy really just wants attention...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Great find actually . Shame you did not read the whole article . Apparently he was not detained by the cia and was on a skiing trip

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
This seems to be legit. I'm starting to not believe all the Fulford hate that goes around ATS. Unless someone can give me more proof then "he just wants attention". Of course he wants attention if hes trying to save humanity. Even if he was lying its still for a good cause. The thing is I don't think he's lying.

Like I said. He called out David Rockefeller for an interview AND ACTUALLY GOT HIM TO DO THE INTERVIEW. Plus it was a very prodding interview. If hes such a quack I don't think he would have got the interview at all. Do you think someone like Alex Jones would have got an interview if he called out Rockefeller? NO.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

Everybody has a lil bit of "it" in them but the info is out there.
The bs stop when the fed have "no comment" on the 134 bil worth of bonds trying to enter illegally italy / switzerland. No wonder why we are heading in a global financial crisis.

About the Mason stuff, if you cant wrap your head around it just change Mason to structural engineer. Governments needs structural engineers.Theres no conspiracy behind this, every "masons" will tell you so, but governments decide wich Firm is gonna get hired and thats the more delicate part in the process. Fulford explains how tight knit this same process is elaborated, in part.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomXisntXFree
This seems to be legit. I'm starting to not believe all the Fulford hate that goes around ATS. Unless someone can give me more proof then "he just wants attention". Of course he wants attention if hes trying to save humanity. Even if he was lying its still for a good cause. The thing is I don't think he's lying.

Like I said. He called out David Rockefeller for an interview AND ACTUALLY GOT HIM TO DO THE INTERVIEW. Plus it was a very prodding interview. If hes such a quack I don't think he would have got the interview at all. Do you think someone like Alex Jones would have got an interview if he called out Rockefeller? NO.

He does seem a little quacky, but he works hard at his research and I respect his work so I do not dismiss all of his ideas.

There is some sort of conspiracy behind these bank notes. That is just a fact we must except when examining evidence, something very strange and organized is going on. We have no official story to go on because our treasury wont comment.
edit on 14-12-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
The whole Project Camelot is riding on the coat tails of the real Knight's of the Round Table Nuff said Move On...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingArthur
The whole Project Camelot is riding on the coat tails of the real Knight's of the Round Table Nuff said Move On...

Come ON. Project Camelot comes out with some wacky stuff, but denying everything that anyone associated with it produces is just ignorant.

This story about the bonds is a legitimate story which needs to be researched, the theory about it here should not be accepted as fact, nor dismissed.

Any theory is fair game, produce a better theory then what the article presents and then post something useful in this thread.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TotallyFEDup88

Just finished listening to the MP3. Very exciting stuff.

Recommend other people listen to it too!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join