It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seen this Saucer? being hauled on a flatbed trailer

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

Where? All I see is chains.
Trust me I want this to be real, but I have worked in the steel industry for many years before my current profession. I have seen a ton of crazy objects (that our shop created) that people always asked if it was a ufo.
Given the daylight circumstances, and lack of police and federal agents on an open highway-I would say this is nothing special.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Sorry mate, didn't see it. Read first post and replied. This is the second time Ive done that in 24hours...got 2Kbps connection speed, cant really read all the pages.

Z: If this was an X47B, could Russia be working on a similar design? (re: 2009 Russian vid).

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ideasarebulletproof
reply to post by pteridine

Drones are actually a lot bigger than you think.

www.nowpublic.com...

www.militarypictures.info...

I am aware of the size of US drones. The Reaper has a wingspan of 66' for operation at 50,000+ feet. This looks more like a flying wing. If it is destined for Maryland, it may not be military, per se, but could be for other agencies.
edit on 12/15/2011 by pteridine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

There are pictures earlier in the thread showing it. page 2,3?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
Z: If this was an X47B, could Russia be working on a similar design? (re: 2009 Russian vid).

Why yes as a matter of fact... looks almost like the X47B

Russian 6th generation MiG Skat UCAV - Beyond 5th gen Sukhoi T-50 PAK FA

Northrop Grumman X-47B First Flight - UCAS-D (2011)

here is one from Boeing

Boeing Phantom Ray UCAV

And to repost the answer from POST THREE PAGE ONE
for all those "I only read the first post" members

It’s a bird. It’s a plane. It’s a UFO?
www.ksn.com...

edit on 15-12-2011 by zorgon because: ATS is infested with LEMMINGS... they did it!!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
Given the daylight circumstances, and lack of police and federal agents on an open highway-I would say this is nothing special.

Ummm what lack of police?

You DID take the time to see the news footage, yes? Hmmm?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by anon112358

Why did you only take one photo?

If it were me id be taking alot more then just one..

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure this is the drone that was on the flatbed. It's the closest I could find:

TARANIS
BAE Systems

www.baesystems.com...
edit on 15-12-2011 by my3911 because: Added Photos

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Really? This thread is at 15 pages and still going long after the object was positively identified as a Northrop Grumman X-47B unmanned aerial vehicle being transported to Naval Air Station Patuxent River, Maryland, for carrier suitability tests. How is this even possible?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Reply to post by Shadowhawk

So what? this is an interesting thread. Thanks for bumping it though.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrXell
Seems like the same picture I saw two years ago, ( 2 photographs at that time). A few months later there was one photograph at night time, in an unknown location, originally thought to be on foreign soil due to a particular make of vehicle in the photograph, the truck proved to be an american utility vehicle, aparently somewhere in texas, in the early morning hours.
My only questions are Who is the anonymous provider of this photographic information, and, is it a relatively current picture.
Why personal belief, is that these incidents are to incite some reactions in the public media and raise a frenzy among specific investigative groups.

It was taken on 12-10-2011 Last Sat. shortly after the sun rise, and I only posted it because I wanted to find out what it was.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This thread proves the government could transport a real UFO along the highway during daylight if they wanted to.

Nobody would ever believe it, even under their nose.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
This thread proves the government could transport a real UFO along the highway during daylight if they wanted to.

Nobody would ever believe it, even under their nose.

This is exactly my point. If I was in charge of transporting an object of importance, then I would do it exactly like that. They know that at the end the argument "Oh would they transport it right in front of your eyes dude, wake up" will win and the secret remains a secret.

Whatever it was, someone did not want us to see it, this is the only fact that is for certain. Other than that, trying to match the shape to other objects or concluding that it is just a piece of metal or even an UFO, are all subject to our fantasies and predictions.

So to me absolutely nothing has been confirmed or debunked in this special case.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowhawk
Really? This thread is at 15 pages and still going long after the object was positively identified as a Northrop Grumman X-47B unmanned aerial vehicle being transported to Naval Air Station Patuxent River, Maryland, for carrier suitability tests. How is this even possible?

An X47B is not secret. They would not have needed to cover it and tell the police to keep quiet about it. All we have is the company telling us what it was

Foxmulder is 100% correct... they could easily move a real saucer like that. Maybe this was a test run

And not one person on the route ran out to sneak a peek under that tarp.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by my3911
I'm pretty sure this is the drone that was on the flatbed. It's the closest I could find:
TARANIS
BAE Systems

TANARIS is a BRITISH UAV... why would they have a British UAV on a truck here

But cool pics, thanks. Didn't have those

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

the object was positively identified as a Northrop Grumman X-47B unmanned aerial vehicle being transported to Naval Air Station Patuxent River, Maryland, for carrier suitability tests. How is this even possible?

Well THIS closeup shot doesn't look possitively like an X47B

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tahnya86
reply to post by Camperguy

care to elaborate bill? and to the post of the video of the drone, its not the same as the craft with the black cover over it, but nice find.

I was making fun of our infallible CIA losing our drone and putting a Iranian twist on it.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

the object was positively identified as a Northrop Grumman X-47B unmanned aerial vehicle being transported to Naval Air Station Patuxent River, Maryland, for carrier suitability tests. How is this even possible?

Well THIS closeup shot doesn't look possitively like an X47B

you guys need to lay off the sauce.... the X-47 which was 100% identified by plenty of sources, especially some that I know and trust with my life.... HAD ITS WINGS REMOVED FOR SHIPPING..... and was tarped to prevent those open surfaces (while wings are removed) from getting crap in them The reason they wanted it kept quiet was to prevent the public from becoming another obstacle for them to maneuver around.... It really is that simple. Sometimes the simplest answer is the correct one, and you guys have made a terrible habit of trying to go wild with your conclusions.... If you don't believe me, catch up to it, and follow it to its destination. Guarantee you will see the X-47 taking off in less than a month from Patuxent River military base to do its carrier tests.... Have fun, but in all seriousness, the thread was solved pages ago.
edit on 15-12-2011 by longtermproject because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows
Could be anything. Including the radome to an AWACS aircraft.

Well it could be anything, including an alien spacecraft
But it says in the THIRD POST that it was a navy drone on the news cast. Now of course the news and the Northrop Grumman guy COULD be lying

Silly Lemming

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by longtermproject
HAD ITS WINGS REMOVED FOR SHIPPING.....

Well DUH!!! If the wings were sticking out it would be a little hard to transport it

Of COURSE it was identified... right on the first page... now sit back, relax and take a chill pill...
Its good for a few more pages at least

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join