It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seen this Saucer? being hauled on a flatbed trailer

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Ralph Ring was building a replica of otis Carr Ufo
and maybe he is carting it to a test site.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I say propaganda war. The USA want other countries to maybe think they have found something.?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
UFO

reply to post by anon112358

Apparently a Northrup-Grumman experiment?

This is a sad day for ATS... yawl had the answer in post #3 of this thread and they still wonder what is going on

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lessthanunique
The Northrop guy said it was an X47B. I have another picture of it that he text me but I don't know how to put it on here.

X47B

edit on 15-12-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by anon112358

Looks to me like some kind of radar equipment.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I am sorry to say, but I think this should be moved to HOAX. It's not that it''s not a good turn on, its just that if this technology were to exist, let alone it be from an alien civilization, it is not probable that they would drive it down a freeway on the back of a truck, that is poor logic.

It is far more likely to be a satellite disk, or anything else under the sun that isn't a legit UFO, it's also a little foolish to suggest that the people that control the UFO issue wouldn't even risk driving such a piece of advanced tech down a motorway on the back of a lorry. I am totally cool with the exploration of this issue, although this kind of rubbish seems a major distraction.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

I already posted that video in this thread, on page 10........

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
In the other picture that I have you can CLEARLY see all 3 landing gear. I tried to upload the image but the image tool asks for a web address, there isn't one. The image was text to me! Someone help me figure this out, I want to share this photo because it clearly shows what it is. The deputy took the picture while the truck was stationary, not going down the highway so it is better, smaller but better.

* I got it figured out, just created a photobucket to host the image for me. Here is the pic

edit on 15-12-2011 by lessthanunique because: figured out how to include an image.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Fookin' massive LOL.

This had my heart racing at first, then someone debunked it with the photo of a drone and I immediatley bought into it. However, I dont see the tyres or landing gear in the OP's pic nor a 100% match to the drone in shape or texture.

Also, it would be a brilliant idea to haul an actual UFO like this, simply because no one in their right mind would think twice that it is real! Providing it has a lack of surface detail just like this people would simply shrug it off.

Yet again, we will never have a confirmed answer. Just typical member speculation!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon112358

You ask wrong question in my opinion. It's not the point what was transported but who transport it. This is all about to focus your attention on fake UFO and skip this truck. Truck? No. Holly s#$% this is Optimus Prime

edit on 15-12-2011 by odyseusz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
A video at MSNBC indicated the cops were asked to provide assistance.

The folks determined this was the best way to accomplish the mission.

Here is the link:

Covered 'UFO' Hauled On Flatbed Thru Small Kansas Town
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Northrop-Grumman X-47B Carrier Based Drone

The rugged landing gear are a dead giveaway of not only ours but a carrier based aircraft.

Apparently it's going to Newport News VA to be tested on a Carrier.

Here's a cool vid of the X-47B....Drone. Landing on a Carrier ...which isn't easy but it is for a computer which can make corrections considerably quicker than a Human pilot can.

This is the future of aviation...human pilots won't be used for many missions any longer.

Peace

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
you guys do realize that this experimental plane is inside the casing that you guys are seeing on the semi.... Look up how they transported the A12 from LA to A51.... it was put into a container, and shipped on the back of a semi truck.... Nothing crazy here, unless you could get a peek inside the container.... THEN, you might have something cool. If its not in a container, it could also be just some random foam that they put under the tarp to change the shape, to throw people off.... Its not top secret, because you can see the landing gear in the video....

It is very close to the shape of the RQ-170 which means its probably Northrop Grummans version of a stealth UAV.
edit on 15-12-2011 by longtermproject because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Well this is proof positive the US gov are back engineering UFO technology and that in fact they have payed a massive attention to there shape & design,

Nobody finds it funny these shaped craft... TRIANGLES & DISKS have been spotted since ever before we had anything that flew in the sky?, before we even had jet aircraft, before we even had propeller planes, erm the design is moving closer to that of the UFOs as our technology gets better, to make those shapes fly YOU NEED computers, YOU NEED the right propulsion systems, remember when they tryed the disk with propellas before and it didn't work? why are they so eager to make that shape? hmm hmm? i wonder hmm? all this has no doubt come about from a mass of clever people being payed to study the UFO phenomena, absolutely obvious, couldn't be any obvious,

Nobody picking up on this then no?

WOW yet another obvious clue goes walks/drives past the skeptics closed minds

For the love of god people... Wakey wakey

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It's actually a super secret cutting edge satellite dish that they don't want seen, so they built a container to look like a wingless X-47B or, at worst, a UFO. This convoy is taking the dish to DIA for installation at the bunker there.

Serious question though.....I'm as sure as you can possibly be that this is the X-47B. The wingspan folded is 30 feet, that road is probably about 25 ft across, and the wings are removed. Fits perfectly. But...

What's the engineering advantage to making it look like a Trimaxian Drone Ship? (Love me some Flight of the Navigator) Is this the next step in stealth construction? Is the larger X-47C going to look like the mother ships from Independence Day now? Clearly there's a purpose that I don't understand.

So, I'll just conclude that it's the product of reverse engineering from Roswell until someone with some engineering background can correct me.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
sorry, but just got 100% confirmation, this is the X-47B, it is doing shore-carrier landing tests which is why its headed to Maryland....

Not a UFO anymore

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by longtermproject
sorry, but just got 100% confirmation, this is the X-47B, it is doing shore-carrier landing tests which is why its headed to Maryland....

Not a UFO anymore

I don't think anyone with half a brain thought this was a UFO

Landing gear kind of give that away,

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
It appears to be a giant canister of swamp gas.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Im pretty sure that you could take ANY aircraft, completely wrap it in a grey tarp and and people would say it looks like a ufo/alien craft.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

the news story linked on the first page of the thread said that its an experimental craft from northrup grummond. could be a ufo, could be a drone.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join