It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How about a simple test for those signing up?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BoB420
reply to post by beezzer

those sound like some sound answers as to how to face any kind of given test .
like the math exam im gonna have to write at school 2 days from now >.<
proper bloody bollocks mate , oi ?
edit on 14-12-2011 by BoB420 because: (no reason given)

Taking any kind of test is never fun, but if I knew I was doing well, I'd always put the poorest answers for a couple of questions.
Just to see the looks on the teachers faces!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by BoB420
reply to post by beezzer

those sound like some sound answers as to how to face any kind of given test .
like the math exam im gonna have to write at school 2 days from now >.<
proper bloody bollocks mate , oi ?

Taking any kind of test is never fun, but if I knew I was doing well, I'd always put the poorest answers for a couple of questions.
Just to see the looks on the teachers faces!

wise move , wise move , even though i have no clue whom you are referring to as a "teacher" bcuuz that aint me , teachers WORK for the SK00L , and with that im not too cool ? knamsayin ?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows
All you need is one simple rotating timed true or false question such as.

You have 5 seconds to answer this true or false question.

Darwin said humans come from apes. True or false?

And with a tracker used to monitor if they went to goolge they are accepted or rejected.

You'd be denying alot of ignorance right at the door.
Don't make it a spelling test or guys like you and me would BOTH be screwed!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

There are many posts that made me laugh. And I have nay sayed a lot of things, but not in a trollish manner. People are going to disagree with us, that is human nature. We are encouraged to disagree by the mods, it makes for better conversations.

But if your self-esteem is based in how many people agree with you, then you need to get some thicker skin, and remember this...people are responding to a post made by a username, it is not really you they have a problem with, it your username.

WarminIndy may have written this post, but you really don't know who WarminIndy is, you don't know what WarminIndy looks like or what WarminIndy sounds like. You are responding to words created by a username, not the real me and that is what you have to remember, Free4Ever2, it is not really you, it is your username. Thicker skin, that is what you need.

Now on to more laughs and naysaying, the day is started and I have to find something to occupy my time....

See there, I just made an Occupy joke, feel free to laugh at the irony. Occupy my time...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I for one love this site exactly how it is. Except for trollers. You get both sides of the subject and then some. You basically want a site with members that are emotionless and agree to your every post. needless to say i think we should get rid of the ones that dont cite and shouldnt speak let alone type before thinking about the jibberish they write on here some times. A test though?? what is ATS a secret organization now? what type of test would you use to weed out theproblem? Are you sure you would pass? lol. ATS is more of a movement towards knowledge. To help educate people of whats really going on. Yeah, a lot will dissagree, but what we try for is changing they're attitude towards the content. If your here purely to get great ratings or to have a group to throw every crazy conspiracy out there and not be called crazy your here for the wrong reasons. We need to allow them to stay. If we bottle up and say only this, this and this can join. How are we suppose to grow. Every day i see a new introduction explaining they're new found curiousty due to some ATSers posts. By trying to close a door to others, we go against our own open mindedness nature. (why we're here in the first place)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Free4Ever2
It seems to me too many people are joining us here at ATS and spewing absolute drivel in our faces!

I suggest a simple test that would allow people who actually want to learn and contribute to do so and to disallow people who just join for a laugh and to troll and to nay say everything they read!

ATS used to be so much more! what has happened?

So no free speech unless you, Free4Ever personally approve of it? Just want to be clear.

Smile. It's good for you.

The old remote control analogy applies here. You don't like the channel switch it. You don't like a post ignore it.

I know, I know, easier said than done and I can't do it myself but it sounds good

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

Originally posted by steveknows
All you need is one simple rotating timed true or false question such as.

You have 5 seconds to answer this true or false question.

Darwin said humans come from apes. True or false?

And with a tracker used to monitor if they went to goolge they are accepted or rejected.

You'd be denying alot of ignorance right at the door.
Don't make it a spelling test or guys like you and me would BOTH be screwed!

Yep. It pays to watch for typo's when being a wise guy.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This thread has devolved into replies being off-topic, therefore it will be closed.

Members are encouraged however to post their ideas for the site in the following thread:

What would YOU like to see on ATS/BTS?

Thank You.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator
edit on 12/14/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join