It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. freeze on Pakistan aid unwise-Pakistan senator

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
well there goes my idea, wonder if they read my post after all? but that would mean there is a gov troll among us.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

This is all off topic, but the rules are pretty clear here, and I should know... I've been whacked with them a few times.

If they let you spread this petition around here, then they have to let everyone do it for whatever cause they want... ATS really isn't the place for that, and honestly, would you want it to be that way here?

We all had to agree to the same terms and conditions here, whether we like it or not.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Why don't they stop links to online polls? Same thing.
Also, I sent him a message earlier asking if it was ok to post a link if I didn't ask anyone to sign it and just gave it for people to do whatever with, he didn't care to answer so I posted it. I messaged him several times. Pretty fine example of a biased, power tripping mod. I asked my question about the problem and he refused to answer, yet then warned me and deleted my posts. Pretty lame.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Why don't they stop links to online polls? Same thing.
Also, I sent him a message earlier asking if it was ok to post a link if I didn't ask anyone to sign it and just gave it for people to do whatever with, he didn't care to answer so I posted it. I messaged him several times. Pretty fine example of a biased, power tripping mod. I asked my question about the problem and he refused to answer, yet then warned me and deleted my posts. Pretty lame.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

You really should take this up with the staff here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

While you and I almost always disagree in discussions, I'd hate to see you get banned over something as trivial as this.

Now, back to the topic at hand....

U.S. freeze on Pakistan aid unwise-Pakistan senator

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
U.S gives them 700 million in aid for them to station their troops on the border, yet countless times per month we hear about Pakistani soldiers working with Taliban on the border region?..

"Aid" $$ is a euphemism for DC mafia bribe money.. Pakistani politicians can be purchased to say all the correct things, make DC mafia friendly decisions.. but bribe $$ doesn't secure troop loyalty. Pakistani grunts are loyal to neighbors / fellow locals in the fight against unwelcome occupiers...

Neighbor helping neighbor against unwanted foreign occupiers has been part of that regions history for generations.. you think they'll change their ways because, this time... the aggressive occupiers have a red, whit & blue cloth on a stick?.. lol.. Soviet, American, NATO.. matters nothing, unwanted foreigners with guns all.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Interesting.

Sounds like the homeless giving you advice if you do not donate a dollar in NYC

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by PerfectPerception

too late pakistan can get more from china and russia

uncle sugar is out in the cold now that pakistan has new sugar daddies

the statement made the Pakistani Government look like a Bimbo

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Pakistan hasn't really been our partner ever.

I think that we shouldn't send them another cent until they put the heat on in the tribal areas.

Their intelligence service is actively working to kill US soldiers, why should we support them financially?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
US should NOT ONLY freeze aid, but to DENY ALL AID to the paki military once and for all.

The paki military thought they had the art of using animals to destablised other states, hold them to hostage by terrorism will ensure its own survival, down pat for decades.

That will have to stop now, once and for all.

Americans had tolerated the paki military for years in the hope that with real aid for nothing in return except to end terrorism will humanise those cunning bast*rds. But they never did.

They had only continue to do so - aiding the taliban and any insane radical human misusing religion hell bent on murdering humanity in not only India, Afghanistan, the world, but also within Pakistan itself, and have no conscience even if its own fellow innocent pakistanis are murdered on the streets by those beasts it funded.

The tide of change had arrived for humanity. It is time for the cunning bast*rd paki military to face a Pakistani Spring of their own. WIthout american aid to the paki military, our fellow human brothers and sisters in impoverised pakistan will rise up against the authorities and seek for change.

Mankind has no need to fear the rise of Islam, anymore than for muslims to fear the rise of Christianity. Peaceful religions do not seek to annihilate mankind, and like water, will find its own level to co-exist peacefully.

Religious Radicalism, on the other hand, will find no place within civilisations, for no sane man will support the murder of innocents, and those practising or supporting it will be hunted down and be destroyed like animals that they had become.

Some claimed that the paki military holds the button on nukes. SO WHAT? Is mankind to be ransomed, held hostage by a pathetic few nukes?

Let MAD happens if it must, but mankind WILL NEVER BOW TO TYRANNY. We will not fear, and must never fear to die. Everyone has to die at some point in time anyway. What better way than to die courageously standing up to tyranny, so that many more innocents may live? There isnt enough bombs or bullets to kill ALL humanity.

There will be remnants of humanity left, for there is no catastrophe man made that can cause ELE. And it will be those that survive whom will hunt down the bast*rds that did the rest of us in, and those culprits will wish they had never been born when found.

If the paki military bast*rds still dont get the message to behave and wanna play instead, then let's dance....

edit on 14-12-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join