It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My neighbor's dog.[WTB]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by Norry
5 pages of tripe. This is absolute bull#.
The op is stringing you folk along !
3 months the owner hasn't been there and op is scared to go and rescue the dog.
GIVE ME A BREAK !!
To agree,or not to agree that's the dilemma.Are money more important then...To like or to dislike.It's just a poor dog,that I help,not Shakespeare,,,Oh poor Ophelia!!

Am I correct to guess that English is not your first language? I apologize if I'm wrong. Seriously.. this isn't about money, it's not about agreeing or disagreeing. Nor is it about Shakespear, it's just a damned dog in need of help. No one has been around for 3 months, who do you seriously think would even notice that it was gone? Go help the poor animal or find someone who will!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa

TextIt takes you three months to think this sort of thing through?
Why right now!Because I observed the red skin,and no fur on his back,that's why!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by MaMaa

TextIt takes you three months to think this sort of thing through?
Why right now!Because I observed the red skin,and no fur on his back,that's why!

I didn't ask you why right now, I already figured that part out for myself thanks. However, now that you realize this animal is in distress it is your responsibility to do the right thing. There is no one else now, they have abandoned their pet and their responsibility to the pet.

I'm confused as to what your actually fearful from? It isn't like you are trespassing in order to break into a home or do damage, your there for a second to take an abandoned dog out of there and give it medical care.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
If the owner hasn't returned in 3 months, and he has a drinking problem maybe he drank himself to death and he's dead!

I say go get the dog!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I concur that this thread is garbage....
The OP has his options clearly laid out but refuses to do a single thing except trudge this thread along.through the muck.

At this point I'm more inclined to believe there is no dog.

If you are to cowardly to do anything about it and if this is indeed true, give someone here the details in a PM and they will more than likely deal with it for you. Or you're lying.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa

TextAm I correct to guess that English is not your first language? I apologize if I'm wrong
No problem,the context is always...but lets get on topic,there are some other things about this neighbor and his house,that I cannot discuss,,,sorry!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
report it anonymously

thread closed for continued personal attacks

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join