Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

My neighbor's dog.[WTB]

page: 3
6
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I still think it's funny that people even pay attention to this person's threads. Sorry to sound rude, but come on.




posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by js331975

Originally posted by muse7
You got two options

Either try to contacting the owner or local authorities

or

Tear the fence down/ dig a hole and get the dog and get him some help before he dies.


Pick one of what Muse said. Make a choice.
Is not that easy to make a decision.I will think about!



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeramie
I still think it's funny that people even pay attention to this person's threads. Sorry to sound rude, but come on.
Thank you for your appreciation,It's very gentle of you,but let's stay on topic,maybe with an advice from you.Thank you again!



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith
 

Sometimes you just have to do what is right,forget about any comeback from trespassing get in there and take that poor creature for veterinarian care.



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7
 


I totally agree with you!

DiamondSmith,
This neighbor does not deserve to own a dog. You know that. If you really feel local authorities will not help than you should do something. If this neighbor really is that horrible that he'd be upset knowing you have the dog just to take care of it and feed it, then just get it out of there and either bring it to the shelter or give it to someone who would take care of it. Get someone to help you get it over the fence if need be. This dog will eventually die from
neglect if you don't.



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by nake13
reply to post by diamondsmith
 

Sometimes you just have to do what is right,forget about any comeback from trespassing get in there and take that poor creature for veterinarian care.

I have to respect the law,and there is no law to protect the animals as strong as protect the humans.



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by will615
reply to post by muse7
 


I totally agree with you!

DiamondSmith,
This neighbor does not deserve to own a dog. You know that. If you really feel local authorities will not help than you should do something. If this neighbor really is that horrible that he'd be upset knowing you have the dog just to take care of it and feed it, then just get it out of there and either bring it to the shelter or give it to someone who would take care of it. Get someone to help you get it over the fence if need be. This dog will eventually die from
neglect if you don't.
The only question that I have for him,but I am sick of talking to such a person,will be..Why did he take another dog if he cannot take care of it.It's a question that come in my mind many times!!!



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Mod note:

This is a writing competition.

Whether the story is true or not has ZERO relevance. The merit of the story relies entirely on how well it is constructed and the last thing that should be criticized is the personality of the author.



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith
 



That's easy to answer. Millions of people feel the need to own a pet even though they suck at it. Some want to own them just to be cruel to them. Unless this guy is laying on his death bed somewhere, he's making it quite obvious that he wants this dog to die. Like the one post said, dig a hole and make it look like the dog did it or when he finally comes back, if he questions you on the dog missing just say you haven't seen him in awhile and really wasn't paying attention anyways. Without seeing you take it he can't prove anything. Anyone could of hopped the fence and took it.



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
First of all,yes this is a true story,this individual use to be ranger for a large area,but he've done a lot of bad things.he is a bad person and I will think to a solution,but right now the important thing is to feed the dog and find a solution to treat his wound!

edit on 13-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
I don't know what to do.I cannot trespass the property,so I cannot help this poor dog.
Maybe you have an idea how can I help this poor sheep dog!


diamondsmith, if you must call a vet and ask about what's wrong, if the poor creature /sheep dog is abandon then maybe place a note on the owners property letting him know the sheep dog looks ill and you wish to help it. If time goes on too long and the owner seems not to care then help it out as best you can why avoiding being a trespasser on the nonpolites individuals property. So I say help it if it doesn't get you shot at or harmed for entering their property.. good luck



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Dear OP,
You are responding to queries as though this is a real situation. If not I think you would have indicated it is fiction by now.

It isn't necessary to describe what type dog this is because it doesn't matter. A dog is a dog. But I would be curious to know more about the fence. Is it a chain link fence? Privacy? White picket? Brick? Electric? Does it have a gate? I've never seen a fence that doesn't have a gate.

Get a bucket and lower it over the fence. You might need a rope. Fill it with water everyday. He might turn it over, but you will just have to find a way to set it upright. Necessity is the mother of invention. Don't feed him table scraps if this is what you have been doing. Buy him some proper food. He's your dog now.

If the man is impolite, that's okay. Impolite people are everywhere, and we must do what's right even though people can be rude.

At least call the humane society and let them remove him. Then be available to adopt him if no body else does.
No flag for you.



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 



Textif you must call a vet and ask about what's wrong
If I call a vet ,he must find a solution to enter legal in there.



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   


TextYou are responding to queries as though this is a real situation. If not I think you would have indicated it is fiction by now.
reply to post by angeldoll
 
As I stated before is a real situation,and is not easy to find a solution!!



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 



Textif you must call a vet and ask about what's wrong
If I call a vet ,he must find a solution to enter legal in there.



I see well this is the dilemma do you try to help dog in need or ignore it due to trespassing and let it die. Yes I guess if you call vet they vet will then call animal services and have dog taken away and possible put down, so its a ruff call do you trespass to help out a creature in need or avoid risk of trespassing and hope owner returns before sheep dog dies??? Sometimes when trying to help out you encounter grey areas where the only solution comes from instinct so follow your instinct and what ever it calls for be logical and careful...



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith
 



If I call a vet ,he must find a solution to enter legal in there.


Well then give him a chance. Perhaps he will have more resources than you and in a better position about what is best for this animal. The dog is probably losing his coat from dehydration (lack of water), or somehow harming himself. It's surprising what animals will do to cope with pain.

If you are unable to cope with this situation, please notify someone who can.

If this were me, I would have already retrieved the dog and left the owner a note on his door telling him I have it.
But that's just me. I have some understanding of situation ethics.

Peace out.


edit on 12/13/2011 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
If you are looking to treat his wound:

Go to your nearest chemist/pharmacy and ask for SILVER IONS or IONIZED SILVER.

It is water with activated silver. It kills single celled organisms and promotes rapid wound healing. I use it for my dog's wounds all the time, as I said, he chews out of boredom.

Also see if you can get BITTER ALOE gel. It also promotes new cell growth, and tastes horrible so the dog will not chew or lick on the wound excessively.

Both of these remedies are extremely cost effective and work really well.



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
If you are looking to treat his wound:

Go to your nearest chemist/pharmacy and ask for SILVER IONS or IONIZED SILVER.

It is water with activated silver. It kills single celled organisms and promotes rapid wound healing. I use it for my dog's wounds all the time, as I said, he chews out of boredom.

Also see if you can get BITTER ALOE gel. It also promotes new cell growth, and tastes horrible so the dog will not chew or lick on the wound excessively.

Both of these remedies are extremely cost effective and work really well.
I will try to do so.though I must find a way to administrate the cure!



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   


Textthe only solution comes from instinct so follow your instinct and what ever it calls for be logical and careful...
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 
Yes,you are right Ophiuchus 13,I will try to follow my instinct,but only after I will think well.






top topics



 
6
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join