It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Press Release Concerning the Situation in Greece

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FFS4000
reply to post by sonnny1

That and the national pastime of Greece being tax evasion, this kinda goes with another post. At what point did you think that someone would want their money back, oh thats right you didn't. ffs

If i lend my nieghbour a lawn mower i expect it back, if he lends me his chainsaw i expect to give it back to him.

Europe on the other hand thinks it can just keep taking without giving back.

Btw, i also have Greek family so i'm not being an a***

Problem is here though, that you're not just giving back the chainsaw, you're supposed to hand back 10 chainsaws. That's where the problem lies; Usury.

It is killing the people.
edit on 14/12/11 by TitaniumL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I really do feel sorry for the common people of Greece as I feel sorry for poor people of the world who die of hunger and yet are not able to take out a single loan from a bank.Nobody can say that they didn't had it coming for a long time.It's a country hell bent on destroying and suppressing it's minorities , and views it's neighboring countries as lesser race.Imagine your home taken away from you,your children sent to orphanage in a different country,and your citizenship taken from you just because you are not Greek.Karma is a bitch,flame me all you want.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
reply to post by Imogene72

I just wonder, when (if?) it comes America's turn for this kind of upheaval and distress, will the real reports be censored in other nations like our news is censored for us here?

I was just about to add to this thread with "coming to your country in the next two years".

Unfortunately, just as the Greeks allowed this to happen in their country, many other nations will do exactly the same. By the time the people of America get behind the OWS movement on a level required to force change, you'll all be living under a pseudo-dictatorship. In fact, you pretty much already do with Obama's determination to lock up anyone their military led government decides is a "risk" (read political opponent).

We're seeing a crackdown in almost every country. Censorship is on the rise, media bias and control is increasingly evident, soon it'll be hard to see what's really happening in any country or to get the word out to others around the world. But, where there's a will, there's a way.

I hope people keep protesting peacefully against this, and although I can't dedicate myself to protest the way all these brave people do, I will do everything in my power to support them. The people own our nations, not the elected governments making poor decisions for the masses while they support their capitalist buddies and line their own pockets.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by adnachiel21
I really do feel sorry for the common people of Greece as I feel sorry for poor people of the world who die of hunger and yet are not able to take out a single loan from a bank.Nobody can say that they didn't had it coming for a long time.It's a country hell bent on destroying and suppressing it's minorities , and views it's neighboring countries as lesser race.Imagine your home taken away from you,your children sent to orphanage in a different country,and your citizenship taken from you just because you are not Greek.Karma is a bitch,flame me all you want.

Never confuse the actions of a government with the opinions of its people.

We don't seriously believe that most Americans accept the death penalty, war for oil, extrajudicial killings...
Most Brits didn't accept that we should have attacked Iraq, that we should have bailed out any bank, that we should be paying millions of £'s a day to the EU...

Just because your government makes one decision doesn't mean that the majority of the population agrees.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by EspyderMan

The people are dying of thirst. The bankers come around with water. They know the people have no money but agree to lend them the cost of the water. Who wouldn't take a drink and owe the bankers while both parties know that the debt can never be repaid?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
reply to post by McGinty

It's a possibility , however greeks dont take # lying down , they are always protesting and are quite spirited people. My greek friends have always had a mean political side in them and very proud of their heritage and would die for democracy and its the system of beliefs and the rights of humans.

Should they try to install it there , then Im sure they will feel the full resistance of the greek populace.

But they are currently enforcing near-NWO policicies upon the Greeks, making them slaves to the Euro, and as this thread suggests, the rest of the world knows, nor seems to care little for their situation.

TPTB must be so far very pleased with their dry-run/phase 1 of NWO realisation.

Their method appears to be 'The Shock Doctrine' used on South America and the Caribbean (Jamaica) where the IMF loaned money and infrastructure at extortionate interest. When the nations couldn't repay they moved in - they effective purchased the country in a corporate takeover.

Perhaps a better name for the NWO's final solution to Europe would be Europe Inc. Soon to be followed by Earth Inc.

Money, sadly, has always made the world go-round - i know my head is spinning....

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty
Is Greece 'ground-zero' for enforcement of NWO ?

Sure seems to be!

25+ years since the former Eastern Bloc abandoned communism, embraced capitalist consumerism. The yoke of debt and the frenzy to produce more, cheaper, useless stuff!

Oh, Greece, the cradle of democracy, such a delicious joke for the 'architects' of global enslavement under one banner!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Actually, it is kind of weird but I do agree with you. However, you seem to forget two very crucial elements.
First is that someone is actually at fault here. The governments who stole the money and blame us for it now.
These people have to go under trial - not all of them, obviously, but whoever was involved has got to face justice. But they won't, because they themselves have taken care of that - by voting a law. So, tell me, why should we be called thieves by the entire world, when in fact we were the ones others stole from?
Second point I would like to make: Germany, since you mentioned this particular country, would want to help us because of the interest. Not the interest in us, of course, although I know many Germans that trully do want to help us, but the interest rate, which, let's face it, is extremely profitable. High risk, certainely, but ALL extremely profitable investments are, aren't they?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by teapot

Sure seems to be!

25+ years since the former Eastern Bloc abandoned communism, embraced capitalist consumerism. The yoke of debt and the frenzy to produce more, cheaper, useless stuff!

Oh, Greece, the cradle of democracy, such a delicious joke for the 'architects' of global enslavement under one banner!

Step 1: Greece should jump out of the Euro.

Step 2: Start printing money.

Step 3: Think economic growth.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

"The Shock Doctrine": well, I've read the book and I can tell you this much. It is still at an early stage, but sure feels like it... I very much like what you posted. Very...insightful.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

That will also solve the problem of loans on top of existing loans and of an unsustainable debt. It is a popular idea in Greece, but it has to happen before it's too late. Actually, it might already be too late...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Too many people suckin on the teat for too long. If you would have taken care of yourselves instead of voting in people to take care of you this could not happen,,, it is the Communist subversion of Democracy as warned by Alexander Fraser Tytler:
A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy followed by a dictatorship.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imogene72
reply to post by Eurisko2012

That will also solve the problem of loans on top of existing loans and of an unsustainable debt. It is a popular idea in Greece, but it has to happen before it's too late. Actually, it might already be too late...

It's not too late. Start today.

You need a new leader who just spells out the truth.
Just tell Europe that you were deceived by your leaders and that you will be starting over.

I would give it a try if i spoke Greek.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Hey everyone!

We are Legion

We do not Forget

We do not Forgive

Expect us.
In the name of #OpGreece"

YOU ARE ALSO CIA.
You hate the Russians.
You hate the Chinese.
You work for the American government.
You push for a Global Revolution with George Soros.
You are orchestrating a "Greek Spring"
You have no real sympathy for any Greek whatsoever.
You are there doing operations because you know Greece has oil, lots of oil and gas, and gold and plutonium and rare aerths, some extremely rare.

That's your proper introduction, operator of the CIA "Anonymous" op.
Hello how you doing?

USA you have become the abomination of nations.
Get out of my country now.
Go find someone else to steal.

A Greek citizen.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Sure seems to be!

QE?

As if the policy makers would consider distrubuting the new print run to ordinary people! No, QE exacerabates the problem because all the new fake money is only used to cook the fake books and encourage further fake national debt.

Stimulus packages are never really about free markets and improving the lot of the common man.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Sure seems to be!

Except Greece can't succeed anytime in the foreseeable future that way.

Look at their massive trade defecit. They will not be able to buy needed basic commodities on the world market and their economy will completely collapse. Starvation would be the only outcome.

Learn about economics please.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Imogene72

The entire country is now living on welfare (handouts from other countries). Seems simple enough to me. The kids want more candy.

Actually, you are wrong: it's not welfare it's loans from the EU plus IMF at lower interest than what the country would have otherwise to pay on the free market. And no, the kids don't want more candy; they just want a decent living. There are kids fainting already in school because of hunger. You know there is this stereotype about Greece and Greeks that we are lazy and deserve what we have to endure now in order to make our national debt barely manageable by 2020. We are anything but lazy: we work on average more hours per week (43) than most other EU members and we have lower monthly wages than most other EU members.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
GREECE CANNOT AFFORD TO CUT LOOSE OF THE EURO

Now for my retort.

reply to post by nightbringr

Hello! I am sorry I did not post any links to back all these claims, but it only happened because here these are facts already known to everyone. Nobody doubts them. So sometimes I forget that in other countries people just don't get to the truth. Here is a list with some of the biggest political scandals in Greece since 1981 (please use google translate, it is way too long a list to translate) :

ksipnistere.blogspot.com... +ksipnistere+_++%CE%9F+%CF%83%CE%B9%CF%89%CF%80%CF%8E%CE%BD+%CE%B4%CE%BF%CE%BA%CE%B5%CE%AF+%CF%83%CF%85%CE%BD%CE%B1%CE%B9%CE%BD%CE%B5%CE%AF%CE%BD%29
As you can see, unbelievably high amounts of money ended up in politicians pockets.

Agreed. But that i would suggest is just the tip of the iceburg. When i look at the domestic finance information Greece released recently, it is painfully obvious as well as being ripped off, you were also mismanaged into the ground. So many horrible mistakes have been made. You may be paying for your politicians theft, but you are also paying for their mismanagement.

Now, on to another topic: we do not want the bailout money. It is unsustainable debt for us, and we will never be able to pay it back.

So, you want no more money from outside of the country? How do you propose to pay pensions, government workers salaries, for infrastructure, education and more? If you remain in the EU, you cannot print their money. If you pull out of the EU, you can print money, but in an economy as small as Greeces, printing money to pay for these things creates massive, runaway inflation. Just look to Zimbabwe as an example. Over 1 million dollars for a loaf of bread.

With Greeces massive trade deficit, the inflation will prevent them from using their own money to buy commodities on the world market, and they cannot go it alone. Look at the Greek trade stats, they NEED to purchase products on the world market.

How do YOU propose you will survive if you do not borrow? Im very interested to know.

So, when we are protesting, bear with us, because we only protest demanding all thiefs to be brought to justice (real justice-not a set up), and demanding not to take on extra debt, that will only sink us further deep.

I understand wanting to bring the perps to justice, and back the Greek people fully in that, however by not taking the money you desperately need, your country will collapse. Within weeks, you will not be able to pay a full 1 in 3 Greeks their daily wages. Poverty will become commonplace, people will be homeless and not even able to afford bread and milk.
edit on 14-12-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

Yup! This is where they are launching from hence the obvious schoolyard bullying of Greece currently ongoing! Greece refuses to back down!

Go Greece!
edit on 14-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Unless they can have their Parlament vote these douchewads out, restore the Drachma as the currency and nationalize the central bank and cut and run on the rest of the bankrupted Eurozone!
edit on 14-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join