It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Video: Old World Secrets (Must see)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

This is apparently based on the book Old World Secrets The Omega Project Codes by Brandon Levon. So, I assume that the majority of the information from the video can be found in the book. I haven't read the book or watched the video so I can't say 100% that's true, but it would make sense. A quick search shows that people have uploaded scans of the book.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I do not make the claim but the documentary does and has undeniable evidence to back it up. I find it very difficult to get my point across when writing on forums. Watch the doc, you are obviously interested in the content and I am not the one to get the points across to you. What did you think of the dollar bill link?
edit on 15-12-2011 by teddy007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by teddy007

The dollar link to what? To 9-11?

I can only think of 1 word, stupid. No, better words might be ridiculous or inane.

But back to the main video. What I find so interesting here is that no one seems to be able to describe the video and yet they are enthralled with it. What is it that has attracted people to a video where the content cannot be described?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

No point in talking to you any further, if you want to know what its all about. WATCH IT.

Anyone know where Brandon Levon is?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

So this video which has never been properly introduced is so low on content that no one seems to be able to describe what is in the video.

That sure makes someone want to watch.

Why invest the time in a video when you can walk away saying to yourself, "That was great, what was it?"

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This might help as well. Here is a link to the 61 page thread that was started because of the book.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by knell1906

Truly fantastic video i have watched the first hour and its riveting and exposing.
people should share this video where they can.
well done and thanks

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I have made some replies in another thread regarding Queen Elizabeth II here are the links to my posts
regarding The Triskelion

Here are the links to my replies www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Look at the part of the video regarding Geurnsey's auction house at the 53min 28seconds mark, behind the man on the wall to the left?
I thought i would post before i forgot later to go back to. The triskelion seems to be prety fitting to the video in more ways than one.
But only if you look, and dont be lazy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 15-12-2011 by Lee78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Heres another important link to your video and your thread in relation to the snake, copper and elites
missing link

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The thing I always find most interesting about documentaries like these is that if even 1% of the "big picture" information is true than it would COMPLETELY change our view of history and our purpose here on this planet. The more I look into these things and read about them the more I have this crazy feeling that it's more than just people putting too much information together. There's a puzzle coming together out of all of these pieces. Of course everyone comes to a different conclusion of how, what, and when. I'll never understand why information like this isn't being spread as far and wide as possible. If anything it would at least generate some fresh interest in the subject and more people would research it and find more answers.

Side note to the guy that just won't watch the video and keeps posting about wanting us to "explain the content"

Watch it yourself otherwise leave the thread because you have no basis for discussion...or are you trying to steer the thread into a different direction??? Hmmmm....

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
REX84

Theres simply way tooooo much to link here and will need probably allATS members to contribute to this one.
Mind blowing thread OP

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

So this video which has never been properly introduced is so low on content that no one seems to be able to describe what is in the video.

That sure makes someone want to watch.

Why invest the time in a video when you can walk away saying to yourself, "That was great, what was it?"

The opposite is true, which you seem unable to conceive of. It is not low on content, it is so full of it that talking about any little piece as "what it is about" would be considered nitpicking and would give an easy angle of attack for, say, the 9/11 "truth deniers" to attack the whole thing. You really need to watch the full movie to see the red line, the connections that paints the full picture.

It is a very good movie, with alot of pieces to the puzzle for "The grand conspiracy" that links most conspiracy theories together.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by DaphneApollo

OP I've watched this many times and it seems more plausable than anything else to me. I need to get the books and read this. But, the part about the sun getting closer to earth, I question. Our Universe works as a clock (astrological) and time may run out/and or start over. This earth is definately older than 6,000 years old and so is humanity, it's just been swiped from our written history.

So the claim is that the Earth is moving towards the Sun?

Totally wrong. The person who made the video is quite wrong on that point. Each year the Earth moves 15cm away from the Sun. This also happens with the Moon and Earth. The Moon moves around 1.5cm away from the Earth each year. This is due to the same reason.

The age is billions of years old, not thousands. The great age of the Earth was recognized as far back as Steno. He realized that the Earth was quite ancient. His observations were used to show that the Earth is quite old. It's great age was old realized in modern times after the discovery of radioactivity in 1896.

Hi Stereologist, we actually agree about the Earth not getting closer to the Sun. I don't believe that part, and yes the earth is far older than 6,000 years old (this comes from Biblical Scholars
, no, I don't buy that) thank goodness for science.

This claim is made about 10 minutes into the program.
edit on 15-12-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Well, ive watched the whole video and all i can say is

The problem we all have now is where to start. There is so much content within this video i think it will probably need seperate threads for each topic.
Religions, Egypt, ancient civilizations, aliens, knights templar, masons, IMF, Elites, FEMA, DUMB's, flouride, mind control, terrorism. You name it it has it.

I would urge all ATS members to watch the whole video before making a reply. The video may not be the best of picture quality at times but its loaded. Enjoyed it. Share it.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Another one of those wacko stories.

I love it when the gullible are taken in by these ludicrous tales. Everybody is working together on some sort of master plan. There aren't tens of thousands of egotistical people that want it for themselves.

Then there was te comment about if even 1% is true. There has to be some truth in it so that people can point out a few things that are true to pretend that it all must be correct. Simply hilarious.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Thanks.

What I suspect is that the person thinks that the universe is like a clock and as it "winds down" the system collapses. What happens is that the Moon and the Earth have tidal effects on each other. The end effect of the tides is to transfer energy to the Moon. As the Moon moves faster it moves away from the Earth. The transfer is slow. The Earth slows down in rotation. When the Earth spun faster there were 400 or more days to the year. This can be see in fossil shells and corals. Every few years leap seconds are added to atomic clocks so that the clocks match the slowing down Earth.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

My guess is that you have not watched it and if you have what do you feel is bs about it? Its backed up with outstanding evidence.

edit on 16-12-2011 by teddy007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I have a long standing position that I do not watch videos. Part of the issue is bandwidth usage. Another important factor is the limited information conveyed in videos.

So far no one has provided anything about the video except for mistakes about the solar system.

I really doubt that the video is backed up by good information as you claim.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Satalite Audio Tri Axial Network
2nd mess

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

It's spelled satellite. Use the right click option to fix words that have a red line under them.

Is this some strong evidence for the claims made in the video? Doubtful.

I did do some searching and found little other than comments about the video. The author seems to be poorly known and has made some effort to make the claim that his books which are easily obtained are somehow banned. I guess that is part of the marketing campaign. It gives the reader a false sense of having done something illicit. It might suggest to the reader that they are sticking it to the system.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join