It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Video: Old World Secrets (Must see)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

I have these movies copied to my pc. I enjoy showing it to sheeple and watch their brains fry

I like the narrator. He does sound like Dale from "king of the Hill" cartoon show.

I have read the book. I wish I could figure out how to decrypt the rest of the codes at the end of the book.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The whole thing seems a barely organized mess of television clips pieced together, as one person has already said on YT. The narrator sounds like a redneck, to be frank and honest about it. That would be fine if the content were original and his own work and seemed valid. I just get this impression that he spent hours in front of YouTube and the TV and then got all scared, and then decided to make a video so everyone else would share the same.

No references. Just video clips and "take my word for it." The same is true for the book, per user reviews on amazon.

If someone came here and started spewing out statements, we'd all ask for a source, right?

If it's a video, people just get hypnotized and automatically accept it? Seems the case to me...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42
The whole thing seems a barely organized mess of television clips pieced together, as one person has already said on YT. The narrator sounds like a redneck, to be frank and honest about it. That would be fine if the content were original and his own work and seemed valid. I just get this impression that he spent hours in front of YouTube and the TV and then got all scared, and then decided to make a video so everyone else would share the same.

No references. Just video clips and "take my word for it." The same is true for the book, per user reviews on amazon.

If someone came here and started spewing out statements, we'd all ask for a source, right?

If it's a video, people just get hypnotized and automatically accept it? Seems the case to me...

So why not read it yourself and stop wasting Energy and bitching about things.

The book does have sources. You can always look up things that dont have sources.

Perhaps the person that made the film was a bit of a novice and not trying to win a bafta or anything..

If it's that bad, and you know so much, why not make your own film about the books??

If you've come to ATS to bitch and be part of the problem,, jog on and do people a favour.

We're now in a time where only pro-active thinking can be tolerated! Be a part of the problem and not the solution!!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
OP I've watched this many times and it seems more plausable than anything else to me. I need to get the books and read this. But, the part about the sun getting closer to earth, I question. Our Universe works as a clock (astrological) and time may run out/and or start over. This earth is definately older than 6,000 years old and so is humanity, it's just been swiped from our written history.
edit on 14-12-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruptedstructure

I just wish i had the patience to decode it.lol.

I started making a list of characters and clues as i read the book,,, but didn't finish it..

and then they got misplaced somewhere in vietnam..

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Into it at 1:20. Its quite interesting. Anyone got a link with the time-line info and a sort of overview of the theories? Also, what's currently going on according to "masonic" prophesies and theories about that stuff? Thanks.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
WOW, i am absolutely terrified after watching that. There is absolutely nothing we can do about it.
edit on 14-12-2011 by teddy007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

OP I've watched this many times and it seems more plausable than anything else to me. I need to get the books and read this. But, the part about the sun getting closer to earth, I question. Our Universe works as a clock (astrological) and time may run out/and or start over. This earth is definately older than 6,000 years old and so is humanity, it's just been swiped from our written history.

So the claim is that the Earth is moving towards the Sun?

Totally wrong. The person who made the video is quite wrong on that point. Each year the Earth moves 15cm away from the Sun. This also happens with the Moon and Earth. The Moon moves around 1.5cm away from the Earth each year. This is due to the same reason.

The age is billions of years old, not thousands. The great age of the Earth was recognized as far back as Steno. He realized that the Earth was quite ancient. His observations were used to show that the Earth is quite old. It's great age was old realized in modern times after the discovery of radioactivity in 1896.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by teddy007

WOW, i am absolutely terrified after watching that. There is absolutely nothing we can do about it.

Frankly, I am not going to watch the video. May I ask what you found to be so scary? Is there something tangible that you need to check to see if the claims are something more than a fairy tale?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Yes the whole documentary is is true, its got to be. There is just so much evidence to back it up. The following link may sound like bs but you must watch the documentary to understand it fully.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I urge you to watch the doc, this is the only way you will see how much evidence there is out there. Please watch it.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruptedstructure
reply to post by WHOS READY

I have these movies copied to my pc. I enjoy showing it to sheeple and watch their brains fry

I like the narrator. He does sound like Dale from "king of the Hill" cartoon show.

I have read the book. I wish I could figure out how to decrypt the rest of the codes at the end of the book.

Can you copy the codes and put them on ATS? Maybe start a thread on here about them or point me in a direction where i can view them? Without buying the book preferably...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by DaphneApollo

So the claim is that the Earth is moving towards the Sun?

Totally wrong. The person who made the video is quite wrong on that point. Each year the Earth moves 15cm away from the Sun. This also happens with the Moon and Earth. The Moon moves around 1.5cm away from the Earth each year. This is due to the same reason.

You may be right that the Earth is moving away from the sun but the guy in the vid is also right. i.e. in another 5 billion years, the sun will be much closer to the earth than it is now because of its expansion. It will swallow the earth faster than it can move away so you are both right

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

No. I really do not like to watch videos. Not everyone has the time or the bandwidth to watch a video.

Can you tell me anything or point to a particular issue that you find so interesting?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

So is the guy getting people worried about an event 5 billion years in the future or are you adding this info to support the guy in the video?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

It was just an observation that neither of you are wrong or right...

Why he put it in there, i have no idea?

The thing is though! How do we really know when Sol will go Supernova or at least begin too? How do we truly know the age of Sol? Its all theory...nothing like that can be proven...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Well the fact that our whole history is damn lie and that this has happened before and it will happen again soon (world wide destruction), makes me think you should make an exception and watch at some point.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Never came across this video before, does anyone know if another version with better quality is available anywhere?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

It was just an observation that neither of you are wrong or right...

Why he put it in there, i have no idea?

The thing is though! How do we really know when Sol will go Supernova or at least begin too? How do we truly know the age of Sol? Its all theory...nothing like that can be proven...

I think you misunderstand the meaning of theory. It is not a guess when used in a scientific sense. A theory explains facts. A theory is tested and tested.

The Sun cannot go nova or supernova. That can't happen. The Sun is too small. How do we know what we do about stars? Take an intro course in astronomy and learn.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Well the fact that our whole history is damn lie and that this has happened before and it will happen again soon (world wide destruction), makes me think you should make an exception and watch at some point.

What is there to show that all of history is a lie as you claim?
What has happened before?

Can you give an example?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join