It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Video: Old World Secrets (Must see)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
This is a good look at the Real History of the Human Race.The one we weren't told about.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-12-2011 by knell1906 because: (no reason given)

Mod Note:

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on 13-12-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
fascinating so far
I didn't know there were that many pyramids in China, I didn't know there were any at all.
edit on 12-12-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Pretty sure I have seen this one before, some good stuff. Bookmarked for me and the wife later anyway.
Public holiday here today so nice to settle down and chill with a good vid.

Thanks op, will hopefully add something with more substance to your thread after I have watched

Thanks

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Wow, I have not seen this before.

Very well put together, whoever did this.

I know what I'll be doing for the next two hours.

Check out the Emerald Tablets of Thoth, they can be found free online.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I love the emerald tablets.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
After watching most of the video, all i can say is wow.

ok, maybe there's a little more I can say, hehe. This video has so much information. What I really like is there's not much speculation. It relies heavily on facts. For example, much of the first half is footage from the History Channel. It's like they took all of the good parts from Ancient Aliens, condensed it, and added some more facts that put the history channel footage into perspective. The video isn't necessarily about aliens. Don't let footage from Ancient Aliens fool you.

On a side note, I feel like I've seen this before.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by knell1906

Oh no Im in that weird part of youtube... again.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
oldie but goldie =) ty OP

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
After watching most of the video, all i can say is wow.

ok, maybe there's a little more I can say, hehe. This video has so much information. What I really like is there's not much speculation. It relies heavily on facts. For example, much of the first half is footage from the History Channel. It's like they took all of the good parts from Ancient Aliens, condensed it, and added some more facts that put the history channel footage into perspective. The video isn't necessarily about aliens. Don't let footage from Ancient Aliens fool you.

On a side note, I feel like I've seen this before.

Yea in history class and in encyclopedia's.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

are you kidding me. a 2 hour movie. this isnt a post or topic, this is an advertisement for a movie. whats the movie about? whats the debate, whats the secret? did you even watch this?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TylerDurden2U

yea I was kinda wondering the same . . I went to youtube and it appears the OP just copied the description of the vid into his post . . .

OP didn't add anything to his post, such as what it's about, and what he/she thinks about it. . . I thought this was against t's & c's

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TylerDurden2U

reply to post by lurker007

its basicly this book tried to put in a video - i think it's nicely done and the content is hidden history 1-0-1
www.amazon.com...
edit on 13-12-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I've read about and seen videos on a lot of these subjects before, it's nice to have a long video with a lot of the material together. Hard to believe a lot of it but at the same time hard not to. Would be scary but awesome to know just what really happened in the ancient days of man. Wish the Chinese would open up and tell the world what has been found in all of those pyramids they are covering up. Really find what happened in ancient India fascinating as well. 1 hour into it, so it's time to finish, great video thus far!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
So much info I made notes myself, I liked the part about the 5 Rothschild sons being sent out to setup the first organized central banking systems! mmmmmm shhh we aint supposed to talk about it!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Is it just me, or does the narrator sound like Dale Gribbel?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Bookmarking for tonight.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The video talks about a former ATS member, Brandon Levon and his research.

Very juicy stuff!

edit on 13-12-2011 by emaildogs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

If you didn't post that I was gonna...

Half hour into the doc and its pretty good... worth the time, 2 thumbs up
(so far)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Interesting conclusions drawn from alot of straw-grasping scenarios on one hand, on the other it takes alot of imagination and research to put this stuff together, and is not something that would be easily done for anyone "just to rake in abit of cash". There are certainly easier ways to earn money than this, which, in itself, earn this book/movie alot of credibility.

Especially since everything can be found online, for free, as well.
edit on 13-12-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
try this- www.oldworldsecretcodes.zoomshare.com...

there is some really good info,, but there is still more to research.. when i read the books, they left me with a feeling of fear, i just wonder if they've been altered at all.

and if your gonna do that amount of reseach, why miss other parts out????

still well worth a read, just don't go 'reacting' to the fear!! and keep an open mind!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join