It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government to let the US-Mexico border wide open

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
More insanity from the US gov :
Obama to slash National Guard force on U.S.-Mexico border

They should just admit it. Yeah we are merging with Mexico...

Yeah, I just wonder whos flag we'll be flying when it's done.
Second line.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Riiiight...it's Obama that's responsible.

Unlike Clinton, Reagan, and both Bushes...who had it locked up tight as a drum. LOL.

Illegal immigration has been going on since there's been a Mexican border. Blaming Obama for EVERYTHING already feels like it's been around forever. It's so old and so tired. Please find a new song to hum.

I heaped MORE hate on Bush for his betrayal than this, so don't mistake me for those who reserve critical posts only for those they dislike politically. Treason isn't partisan and assisting in the wholesale destruction of our culture, language and national identity by an uncontrolled mob of people flooding over our borders is treason. No two ways about it in my mind. Suing Arizona for simply trying to survive it DOES make Obama worse in his response, though. Bush, however, got more hate because he CLAIMED to be a conservative and should have known better.

Right now...right here...yeah, Obama is 100% solely to blame, as Bush was before him..and Clinton prior to that. The man in the big house owns the good AND the bad while living there..and right now, that is Obama. He wanted the job SO badly, now he has it.

Tough if the negatives are just a bit more than he thought...but excuses 3 years into this are cheap and pathetic. SOLUTIONS are what we elect a President for. We elect the bums in CONGRESS for excuses and cheap lies.

We expect high quality lies from our Presidents!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azekual
reply to post by Vitchilo

Honestly, this is a genius idea. It's in a small border town, so there won't be much traffic. It's unmanned and is the "path of least resistance" for immigrants who would usually just sneak over the border.
By opening up a seemingly "less secure" location, every immigrant who wants to come over can and we will have a record of it. It will encourage legal immigration. As for the violence, it's probably not designed to stop it, however, I suspect a back ground check is done on the spot (they are scanning their documents) and anyone with a criminal record will be tracked by satellite or something like that.

The thing is, people want immigration to end; and most especially want the Immigration law's of 1965 repealed. As those law's have been used by big business to engage in blatant genocide via population change(demographic change is recognized as an act of genocide).

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

I'm not an Obama supporter.

I'm also smart enough to realize that almost all of our major problems were in place LONG before he took office.

I guess I could just make him a scapegoat for everything, but that's intellectual laziness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join