It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sometimes the proof is right in front of us. Confessions from a chemtrail moron.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911

The lengths the government can go to get information or hide information, you think giving someone a minimum wage salary to post dis-info here isn't worth it?

You don't know nothing at all....

I'm pretty sure there's a worldwide shortage of commercial pilots, engineers, air traffic controllers.....

why do you think would they be on here as minimum wage when they can earn heaps actually flying??

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

The trails were very short lived,I think barely even 10 seconds.I also remember at the same time seeing even piston engined aircraft making contrails at lowish altitudes (less than 10,000 feet) which I haven't seen since.

Chris.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by Captain Beyond

I think that was Operation LAC, and not only that - but they also sprayed germs - Operation Dew and Wiki summary of experiments on non-consenting people

And hte UK did similar - Guardian article

I believe you are correct. They also did extensive spraying over California after world war II to test some viruses. So I ask this question, why is it that people find it so hard to believe that they are spraying things into the atmosphere? The track record is there. I do believe that HAARP has some place in all of this too?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I think that for most of us, at least for me anyway, it's just because they are too dissimilar. The things mentioned there are all done at low level, or even from vehicles on the ground. This was to try and ensure that the substances sprayed went as close as possible to where it was meant to go.

Releasing something high into the atmosphere is as different from this as it is possible to get. If anything was released from high altitude, all it is going to do is drift around the globe and disperse into nothingness. Where's the connection? Even if it WAS intended to disperse stuff over a wide area for, say, reflecting the suns rays back into space, this again is utterly different from spraying at low level at targeted areas on the ground.

We know the technology exists, potential reasons, even ones we might consider legitimate, have been written about. But why is there nothing in the atmosphere? Spraying has been complained about from commercial aircraft since 1996. Alex Jones is very specific about that. So thousands of tons of material, on a daily basis, for 15 years.

Where is it?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Obviously you didn't read my post with the link stating all of this? Please go back in the thread and go to the link I left. These things have all been "documented" and a matter of history. You are incorrect sir. The body of evidence and history will support what has been posted here on this thread pertaining to atmospheric spraying of various substances.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

edit on 12-12-2011 by Worldsgonenuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos

I think that for most of us, at least for me anyway, it's just because they are too dissimilar. The things mentioned there are all done at low level, or even from vehicles on the ground. This was to try and ensure that the substances sprayed went as close as possible to where it was meant to go.

Releasing something high into the atmosphere is as different from this as it is possible to get. If anything was released from high altitude, all it is going to do is drift around the globe and disperse into nothingness. Where's the connection? Even if it WAS intended to disperse stuff over a wide area for, say, reflecting the suns rays back into space, this again is utterly different from spraying at low level at targeted areas on the ground.

We know the technology exists, potential reasons, even ones we might consider legitimate, have been written about. But why is there nothing in the atmosphere? Spraying has been complained about from commercial aircraft since 1996. Alex Jones is very specific about that. So thousands of tons of material, on a daily basis, for 15 years.

Where is it?

Ok, I will play the devil's advocate here. Let's just say that the spraying was at a low level. Then it was for another result or purpose? The spraying we see at higher altitudes are for another purpose altogether. I have friends that are college chemistry students, and they have taken soil samples, and even laid out huge tarps after seeing these enormous chemtrails. They have found high levels of aluminum, barium, and even arsenic on these tarps. Where did these substances come from? They had to come from somewhere? I don't know if thousands of tons have been delivered, and on what scale this has been done, but it is real. Why won't our own government investigate this? Because they "know" it's going on, they are the architects of all of this!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I might have missed it:

Obviously you didn't read my post with the link stating all of this? Please go back in the thread and go to the link I left. These things have all been "documented" and a matter of history. You are incorrect sir.

Let's begin anew....firstly, can you please direct me to that post of yours that you mentioned, above? I can take it from there.

Secondly...as to my being "incorrect"? You have much to learn about my life's experience on this topic.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Captain Beyond
I have friends that are college chemistry students, and they have taken soil samples, and even laid out huge tarps after seeing these enormous chemtrails. They have found high levels of aluminum, barium, and even arsenic on these tarps.

Are their results available online?

In the past people have made claims like this, and upon inspection the results have shown only normal levels, based on the test procedure and the environment.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

forgive me but not only is it in front of you it's also right on your head,you can get a heavy metal test done on your hair and if they are chemtrails and not just jet vapor contrails it will show high amounts of aluminum,barium and strontium levels in your hair

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Surely everyone would have elevated levels?

But all the tests I've seen show normal levels. Like those folk in Mojave. They all had blood barium within the normal levels.

Even the girl in WITWATS had normal levels for a child, based on their chart.

Beware of quacks trying to sell you "remedies" for "heavy metal toxicity". Make sure you get an independent test and diagnosis before spending money.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
reply to post by TWILITE22

Surely everyone would have elevated levels?

But all the tests I've seen show normal levels. Like those folk in Mojave. They all had blood barium within the normal levels.

Even the girl in WITWATS had normal levels for a child, based on their chart.

Beware of quacks trying to sell you "remedies" for "heavy metal toxicity". Make sure you get an independent test and diagnosis before spending money.
I am planning to have one and if it shows anything unusual I'll post back with the findings

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
I am planning to have one and if it shows anything unusual I'll post back with the findings

Well you should post your findings if there's nothing unusual as well, as that indicates that nothing toxic was sprayed on you.

Or anyone.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by WP4YT
Chemtrails may be a possibility, but with a background in meteorology and a basic understanding of science I must say, most chemtrail conspiracy theories are just crazy. Contrails are a naturally occurring phenomenon and I would say at least 99.9% of them you see in the air are just that. In my life I've never seen anything in the sky that doesn't look like an ordinary contrail from a plane.

I am just the opposite: 99.9% of what I am seeing coming out of these planes are not contrails. The rare plane with contrails does go by, but it is rare.

I am near Raleigh, NC and whether I drive to southwestern VA or western NC, I see chemtrails everywhere (they seem to have taken Thanksgiving day off though).

They spray a nice clean line of chemicals in a blue sky and by the end of the day it's a vast haze. If it were brown it would look like LA smog.

Whatever it is it is not good I can tell you that. 2012 is coming....and it might be the start of the signs and wonders prophesied in the King James bible, the word of God.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Captain Beyond

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

I think that was Operation LAC, and not only that - but they also sprayed germs - Operation Dew and Wiki summary of experiments on non-consenting people

And hte UK did similar - Guardian article

I believe you are correct. They also did extensive spraying over California after world war II to test some viruses. So I ask this question, why is it that people find it so hard to believe that they are spraying things into the atmosphere?

Because there is no evidence for it.

The track record is there.

Track record is not evidence. The USA has a track record of dropping A bombs in Japan, slavery, and having wars with Germany. I have a track record of being in my 40's - 10 years of it in fact.

Track record tells you what happened in the past. It might be enough to raise suspicions that someone is still doign it now - but it is certainly not evidence that htey ARE doign it now.

I do believe that HAARP has some place in all of this too?

So do lots of people - again without any credible evidence.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DissentFromDayOne

Originally posted by WP4YT
. Contrails are a naturally occurring phenomenon and I would say at least 99.9% of them you see in the air are just that. In my life I've never seen anything in the sky that doesn't look like an ordinary contrail from a plane.

I am just the opposite: 99.9% of what I am seeing coming out of these planes are not contrails. The rare plane with contrails does go by, but it is rare.

how can you tell the difference?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911

Originally posted by semperfortis
If you can not debate with maturity, do not debate at all

The whole chemtrail forum is always like that.

You have one side that thinks chemtrails will all kill us and the other where chemtrails never existed.
IMO, both sides are wrong.

If you are referring to "chemtrails" as any type of spray operation performed by aircraft, then you probably will not find a single person who thinks that this has never happened. But low level crop dusting and chemical drops are far different to the high atmosphere contrails you see coming from aircraft exhaust. And it is these contrails which are shown as evidence in nearly every "chemtrail" video on youtube.

I think the main issue is that people refuse to learn that normal contrails can indeed persist in the atmosphere when the conditions are right. Somehow the myth persists that contrails always disperse immediately. It is for this reason that many, many persisting contrails are labelled "chemtrails", based on false premises.

No one doubts that there have been chemicals expelled from aircraft. But people seem to be confused on what exactly a chemtrail is, as most people who are fearful of chemtrails believe every single persisting contrail is a chemtrail. It is this lack of understanding that has led to this confused debate over chemtrails.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

DID I also mention in this thread you can access many ATC (Air Traffic Control) live conversations....IF you own a VHF scanner, you can do it locally of course.....(been done for years and years, is not "secret")....

But also, you can use this website, to listen to anywhere (within reason) in the World:

www.liveatc.net...

Just enter the three or four-digit identifier into the box......please use the site to learn which codes to use.

As I listen, RIGHT NOW (12th December, @1820 PST) the KLAX Tower idicate that they are STILL operating to the East....this is NOT the "usual" arrangement for KLAX....but is due to the prevailing winds, for these few days.

ANY pilot will comprehend this reasons, and understand intuitively. A shame that it needs to be explained to those who simply do not understand...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Coming on nearly 2100 local time "altimeter "two niner eight three" (means 29.83 as an altimeter setting)
....the airport at LAX is STILL arriving/departing to the East.

ALL DAY today, the 12th December 2011. This is the fact and ALL recordings will confirm this.

Those of us who understand the reality of aviation...will get this......

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

OK ProudBird, I remember chatting with you on another thread. You know your stuff!
You got me curious on this one so I tried to do some layman's research.

Here are my answers and I hope I get a prize if I answer at least one correctly -
Santa Ana winds coming in which is normal around this time of year, causing a ruckus as well as dense fog?
Or is it to keep the planes over the water in order to not get fired upon by weapons of mass destruction?

Long day at work. LOL Hook a gal up with a consolation prize at least

edit on 12-12-2011 by harlot7 because: typo

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join