It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sometimes the proof is right in front of us. Confessions from a chemtrail moron.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Originally posted by TWILITE22
I am planning to have one and if it shows anything unusual I'll post back with the findings

Well you should post your findings if there's nothing unusual as well, as that indicates that nothing toxic was sprayed on you.

Or anyone.
I agree,either way I'll post the results.Look this subject is very serious to me,if these chem/con are just jet vapor then we have nothing to worry about,but if they are indeed chem then what?Unless we get a group(from various states)(will you?) to have this test done will it be enough proof to satisfy the non-believers?Will this solve the issue?I don't think so.
Like the op said when I see plane going off the fight path,you have to ask yourself why?Why are the planes not taking the normal flight path,why are there numerous lines criss crossing the sky?Why are they using these chemicals?I'm old enough to remember what normal skies look like,and these are not normal.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
Like the op said when I see plane going off the fight path,you have to ask yourself why?Why are the planes not taking the normal flight path,why are there numerous lines criss crossing the sky?

While there are "flight paths", planes are actually pretty much free to go where they want. Of course they generally want to go straight to their destination, but there are multiple reasons which they might get diverted off their path. Weather 400 miles away can make plane fly around in circles. See this example. Planes flying every which way.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join