It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Shafted Again!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mkultracanuck

I noticed the same thing... almost like he's saying... 'Yea.. I may have all this baggage, but im in line with the elites/Buildeberg... so don't worry.' At least that's the vibe I got when i saw those silly winks.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
While Dr. Paul was speaking, Newt winked his eye at a 12 year old boy in the audience. I think in the next debate it should be asked why he did that. Lagatus wink?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Dont worry,after a first or second place showing in Iowa,he will get PLENTY of Air Time........

Sorry to disagree with you.

It is my opinion that even with a win in Iowa and a second place finish in New Hampshire Dr. Paul would STILL be TOTALLY GLOSSED OVER by the MSM just as he was in the Iowa straw poll.

His wins would be marginalized and even mentioning his name would be MORE of an anathema to TPTB as he would now pose a very real and viable threat to their power and oligarchical control.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
When I woke up "meet the press" was on and when this guy started talking about RP, the anchor pulls the "ok thanks we are out of time" bs. The censorship is so obvious.

U

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The behavior of the media seems logical. As most of the media is left leaning ... of those on stage, which would the media least want to debate Obama?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

i really think Ron Paul could have done better in the debate, well we all know his stances are strong and well rooted, but we also know that most of his stances are in the face of the common brainwashed american's idea of things.. i think he should have been more convincing, not everyone has been on the Ron Paul band wagon for as long as Ron Paul has been around the stage and i could see someone seeing him for the first time in the debate and thinking " this guy just doesn't say much for himself or his arguments "

i expect alot from Ron Paul though, but i wasn't satisfied with his debate performance last night. i thought whole debate was a subliminal presentation for newt by 'the powers that be's influence.. but i'm under the impression newt is just another republican, we need Ron Paul for obvious reasons among getting out of this left vs right thing that controls us, that's all my own opinion though
edit on 12/11/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I cannot even discuss this anymore.

Anytime i watch a debate the sounds that come out of my body are unknown to me...

It's like i've found a frustration i never knew existed within myself...thank you Main Stream Media..without you i would never know this frustration...without you, i would still have all my hair.

*dies.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by eLPresidente

I agree! I phone banked 2 weekends ago and actually drove about 2 1/2 hrs to Iowa to do so with a fellow RP supporter.(I live in Illinois) I've also donated 3 times to his "moneybombs" although I wish I coulda given more, but I'm not a rich guy like Romney or Newt.

Great job!

I'm enlisted in my local RP chapter, and i've donated what little money i could.

Keep it up, he's climbing in the polls. America is rapidly realizing what's going on, and who is and isn't for US.

Keep the faith!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I just have to say, let them push whoever they want. Once the media starts backing a frontrunner, everyone else starts to shine light on all of that persons flaws. And BAM, they start dropping in the polls. Ron Paul on the other hand, and Rick Santorum too actually, have nothing to worry about in this scenerio. What flaws duld o they have that can be exposed to bring them down?

Would like to add, that Santorum was pretty sound last night also. I was fairly suprised.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
man he really is a lovable underdog... he's like a robin williams character, there's nothing about him that you don't trust.

unless we are all being duped and this is part of the big plan (which is highly unlikely given how much effort has been putting into trying to sweep him under the rug), IMHO dr. Ron Paul is the real deal and we as americans (me as a non-voting permanent resident) must do everything to get behind him.

go ron!!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
You have to realize that Ron Paul is a gentleman, a true statesman.

As he said last night, "I dont like to self promote, our records should speak for themselves".

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Dont worry,after a first or second place showing in Iowa,he will get PLENTY of Air Time........

I bet when he wins Iowa the msm will act like Iowa doesnt matter. But if NEWT wins guess who will be all over the the tv for the next few months? Uh huh.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by e11888

There is a part of me that is starting to relish in the fact that Ron Paul does not get much media attention. Sometimes, less is more. Let me explain. General distrust for media propaganda seems to be increasing. Couple that with the fact that non computer using folk are mostly in nursing homes now. Also older Americans, in general, are starting to embrace technology, more people are using the internet to get their information. I am slightly too old to be in the largest demographic that supports Ron Paul. As an example, my parents certainly are using computers for information. So when they are making a decision about, say, which dishwasher to purchase, or which car insurance to buy, the internet is in play. Big time. The same holds true for candidates to support. The internet was less of a factor in each of the previous election cycles. For now anyway, we have this medium to research, compare and contrast, and somewhat freely discuss our ideas. One thing I have learned about Americans is that we are a people that know how to get around the "rules". So if the MSM want to continue making up "rules" that we don't agree with... Guess what! And I believe every time they discount Paul for whatever agenda, they are doing themselves a disservice. Time will tell!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I am watching the debate, and I want to know why the hell is Newt and Romney calling Netanyahu B.B? Seriously did they grow up on the block together have they all been boys a long time? I mean Newt brings up the Palestinians are invented people, and I hear a lot of ass kissing when Netanyahu is mentioned. I mean does Newt fail to realize that yes this is propaganda, but guess what the U.S. is behind it all. I don't know if he is turning the other way, but come on seriously if Palestine did do what they said about the textbooks, then I can say that the white man called Native Americans savages, and that is in our textbooks. So I really don't get Newts and Mitts angle, but come on stop blowing smoke up Netanyahus ass...

Ron Paul will succeed. He doesn't need to do any ass kissing to prove points...
edit on 12-12-2011 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join