It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP debate on ABC?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Did these commentators even pay attention to the debate?

Some of them were saying Newt wasn't scathed in this debate, some even said Newt wasn't even attacked.

Are you disappointed that for once they didn't all bash all the Repub candidates?
I think that what they meant was that he was pretty much unruffled. Whoever stands up to POTUS will need to not be a shrinking violet.
edit on 10-12-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jubjub

I give up. I have gone through so many pages on the site and cannot find that poll.

Frustrating!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludshed
I don't know whether to laugh or cry about the fact foreigners are more interested then the american public. Oh well, you gotta have priorities, some form of ball or hand to hand combat with a "reality" tv show takes precedence.

Myself and a lot of the people I know have no interest because we already know whats going to happen. Ron Paul is going to get screwed out of air time while all the focus will be on the other idiots.

TPTB have already chosen who we will get to vote for. This debate and every other debate is nonsense, the only purpose is to give the idiot masses the illusion of free choice. There is a reason Ron Paul doesn't get a lot of the spotlight...they dont want him. They want someone who will play ball.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Try this direct link: www.sodahead.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jubjub

I was in error, I edited my post. Thanks for the quick followup.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthOej

well, I personally feel that there is going to be election fraud and ACORN baloney. Democrats would like to stay in power to make sure the communist agenda is completed.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
So Romney is the only one that took the bait on the 'How many jobs can be created over 4 years' question... On to the next!

Right, as though anyone could quantify that.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

This link works for me...

www.2012presidentialelectionnews.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

well, I personally feel that there is going to be election fraud and ACORN baloney. Democrats would like to stay in power to make sure the communist agenda is completed.

You know it. What does it matter how they win as long as the gulags are staffed up by the middle of the second term.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jubjub

Multo-Gratzi sir.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Actually I think Ron Paul got more air this debate than all the previous debates combined, and he probably still got less than half of what Prince Mitt got.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthOej

I don't know whether to laugh or cry about the fact foreigners are more interested then the american public. Oh well, you gotta have priorities, some form of ball or hand to hand combat with a "reality" tv show takes precedence.

Myself and a lot of the people I know have no interest because we already know whats going to happen. Ron Paul is going to get screwed out of air time while all the focus will be on the other idiots.

TPTB have already chosen who we will get to vote for. This debate and every other debate is nonsense, the only purpose is to give the idiot masses the illusion of free choice. There is a reason Ron Paul doesn't get a lot of the spotlight...they dont want him. They want someone who will play ball.

Talk about a self fulfilling prophecy - You think you know what's going to happen, so you MAKE it happen...
It's just like saying "I don't need to eat or drink, in the end I'm going to die anyway"
Believe in yourself, believe that you CAN make a difference, vote and hope

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Actually I think Ron Paul got more air this debate than all the previous debates combined, and he probably still got less than half of what Prince Mitt got.

Ron Paul does make his words count. He was very informative at the very beginning with the Fed and all. If nothing else he is teaching the public.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
Yahoo put up a pretty nice poll.

news.yahoo.com...

This poll isnt just voting for the candidate that you think won, but instead there are 16 questions (with more coming to i think. an extra question was added while i was looking at it).

Some questions -

Question 9: Were you persuaded by Rick Perry's argument that marital fidelity is important when choosing a president?

Question 10: Are you satisfied with Newt Gingrich's answer about citizen review panels for undocumented immigrants?

Question 13: Are you more likely to support a presidential candidate who has experienced financial hardship?

This is a type of poll I would like to see more of
edit on 10-12-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

That's a crap poll. All the questions are about Newt Romney or "someone else". BS, biased, crap. I wouldn't like to see more polls like that one.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
Just when I think Ron Paul is disappointing me, he comes back with solid answers.

Welcome back Ron.

Agreed, but he still wants to blurt his entire platform during every answer. I support him, but he needs to be more measured with his answers and stick to the questions a little better and get on the ticket. THEN he can go over the finer points of his agenda.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by primus2012

Agreed. The only one I liked was "Question 8: Do you want to hear more from Ron Paul in the debate?". The rest was pretty much Newt and Romney BS.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
More discussion on the lack of time Ron Paul was given tonite in this
thread.www.abovetopsecret.com...

Plus how some thought he did.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by primus2012

This goes to my earlier argument, why are corporations allowed to ask questions? I think if they are fair then sure but this type of polling just shows that Dr. Paul's methods are working and they are SCARED!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jubjub

Originally posted by DarthOej

Talk about a self fulfilling prophecy - You think you know what's going to happen, so you MAKE it happen...
It's just like saying "I don't need to eat or drink, in the end I'm going to die anyway"
Believe in yourself, believe that you CAN make a difference, vote and hope

There really doesn't seem to be much hope. If Paul somehow gets in, I will vote for him. If not, then I dont plan on voting.

Lets say he gets elected. What will he really be able to change? He is one man. Presidents that they don't like can be....dealt with, it has been done before.

Those in power are the most vile, corrupt, and unimaginably evil people humanity has ever produced. I honestly believe that the only thing able to remove them is blood. I'm not a violent man, but as time goes on, the choices keep fading away.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

these candidates all are out to lunch. the conditions that be front don't call for republican ideas. More republican direction and we are screwed The only good thing about electing republicans is that things will bad enough for people to revolt. the democrat suck to lots of crap being thrown around. find out what is going on and these people will seem irrelevant. they are defending ideas that are finished. this is a smoke screen, there is some serious stuff going on but you are not going to get from these people. Root around on the internet and find how #ed you are, then listen to these clowns. you will wonder what they are talking about.
edit on 10-12-2011 by nottomorrow because: corrections

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join